Game-Labs Forum

Spanish clans message to WO & BLANC clans

Celtiberofrog

5 minutes ago, RedNeckMilkMan said:

To be fair 15-20 active members on Global was a lot more than 15-20 on Caribbean.

Since it was around 120 players versus almost 300 now

When we where running those numbers the server was more active and it had around 250-300 during prime time.  So no it's not difffrent.  When it dropped below 200 we dropped down to about 10 players on average with folks only returning for port battles.   This was another thing the big guys couldn't get in there head.  When we stopped fighting and taking ports it was mainly cause our guys got bored and went and played other games.  Hell last night was kinda the first time I been on since November other than just popping in and out.  I been playing other games but keeping in touch from our guys nightly and poping in each patch to check changes.   This whole getting a job and working 3rd shift kinda blows on my RvR play.  Ya'll prob won't see me in to many port battles other than on weekends or EU mornings.

Good thing is I'm no longer asked to command every battle...lol   When asked what I think I just tell them my battle plan, "YOLO and see what happens."  I just don't have the heart to command in me at the moment lol

11 hours ago, Celtiberofrog said:

1 more agression on Russia from your group and the WHOLE FRENCH FACTION will suffer from your incoherent actions.

Poor France, had to get allied with Russia and Spain after WO stressed their time zone too much.
I thought it would be ok, when you attack ports in your prime time and why would you even set pb timers at WO clans, if you allways fails?!

9 hours ago, Louis Garneray said:

Dear Friends,

We are seeing that the Russians are backstabbing your nation. Do you need us to come help you?

Russian attack.jpg

sadly this was pre arranged so that Russia could get victory marks without have to actually win. no surprise that these guys are acting like this with @Christendom sailing under their flag. expected behavior. 

15 hours ago, Celtiberofrog said:

15 hours ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Mr. King of Crowns,

You and your friends keep attacking the Russian Empire that is allied with Spain.

Be warned that if you attack 1 MORE Russian port The Real acuerdo will react strongly.

It is quite easy to hide behind timers. (I call it dishonorable & coward RVR)

1 more agression on Russia from your group and the WHOLE FRENCH FACTION will suffer from your incoherent actions.

PS: The Real acuerdo has spent efforts to rebuild the friendly relationship we always had with the French guilds, great prespectives of cooperation are there, Spanish clans are willing to help the French guilds like we recently did in San Juan, now it's your choice to throw all these efforts down the drain. 

PS 2: Do not take anymore advantage of the desastrous "clan mechanic" that allow you to act independently whatever the political orientation of your own Faction. With the former "Alliance mechanic" this type of mindless behavior could not exist. 

1 MORE game breaking arrangement with Russia and all of Spain will be the one to pay for it.  its shameful to even call you an ally with this crap going on. 

5 minutes ago, DesMoines said:

This thread were for WO and BLANC Clan...Not French Nation. As we said you before, we haven t a lead for French Nation. Just a Council where we try to play between EU and US players.

I understand your position and i m sorry for that but don t say all french nation will pay for US players. May be we aren t Zerg but may be we can do some "collateral" damage to spain if you try to attack others clans. You know we aren t your enemy and we try to play with some agreement for 80% of French Nation and we are enjoy to do this.

We had ask to KoC to not attack others town than VCO clan. We aren t God or anything else for give to him Orders. Now if you want try to punish french nation....Believe that you will have ansmwers to your questions. I m not for this options....but when we can have some PVP...i m ever RDY ^^ (and others)

Perhaps the best option to avoid this would be to base the game on clans and not on factions

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, vazco said:

What prevents you from basing politics on clans now? 

Exactly.

Ports have a big billboard saying "This port belongs to CLAN. If you have any issue, come and take it."

No need to attack an entire nation when you can hit a clan belongings :)

On 2/4/2018 at 11:39 AM, Celtiberofrog said:

Mr. King of Crowns,

You and your friends keep attacking the Russian Empire that is allied with Spain.

Be warned that if you attack 1 MORE Russian port The Real acuerdo will react strongly.

It is quite easy to hide behind timers. (I call it dishonorable & coward RVR)

Sounds like you don't like your allies then. :rolleyes:

Really gotta make up your minds though, one week the Russkies threaten the French with war, the next week they're allied (*whipped*) , then the Spanish threaten the French with war on behalf of the Russkies (*whipped*), so what's next, French and Spanish alliance (*whipped*) ? :P

4 hours ago,  Aegir said:

Really gotta make up your minds though, one week the Russkies threaten the French with war, the next week they're allied (*whipped*) , then the Spanish threaten the French with war on behalf of the Russkies (*whipped*), so what's next, French and Spanish alliance (*whipped*) ? :P

You got misled m8, the chronology as it was:

==> Russian threaten French due to "French nightwatch" agressions

==> "French nightwatch"  keep on attacking

==> Spanish show solidarity to their Russian ally and ask French to react

==> French council declare alliance with Russian, which makes French allied to Spanish indirectly. 

==> Spanish applaud this outcome and welcome the old Franco-spanish reborn alliance.

Edited by Celtiberofrog
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Celtiberofrog said:

You got misled m8, the chronology as it was:

==> Russian threaten French due to "French nightwatch" agressions

==> "French nightwatch"  keep on attacking

==> Spanish show solidarity to their Russian ally and ask French to react

==> French council declare alliance with Russian, which makes French allied to Spanish indirectly. 

==> Spanish applaud this outcome and welcome the old Franco-spanish reborn alliance.

So the frogs has an . roque clan. Funny how it always happend around my friend @Graf Bernadotte