Game-Labs Forum

Spanish clans message to WO & BLANC clans

Celtiberofrog

Just now, Graf Bernadotte said:

Why are you talking about other peoples business, if you have no idea what is going on behind the scene? Take care that your nation is not one ported. Then you should be busy enough.

Big talk from Spain in this thread. The swedes seem to be more than y'all can handle. Makes me wonder why y'all are picking fights with the Brits and French.

57 minutes ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

One more threat towards other nations from Spain and they will get one ported.

With kind regards

The server police

At last the police is coming !! Where have you been all these passed weeks.

Thought Anarchy was going to prevail soon in our Server.

1 minute ago, staun said:

Graffi is from Russia. I just promised to ignore him for a month, so can reply to anything he have wrote. 

At this point Russia seems to be Spain's lap dog or vice versa. So either way Between WO/Blanc and the Swedes they lost quite a few ports this week. Makes you wonder why they would go after the brits and the EU French as well. 

Well I guess thats just there way. Trying to bully a nation to do as they want. All we here now in Denmark is Russia are comming. Going to one port us. They hope that fear of loosing some ports will make us surrender. Guess there where a time when one port was a problem, But it isent to day.

But newer thought I see Spain on that road.* And you are right. Think they have there hand full for now. Thats why they want you to back off. 

Edited by staun

4 hours ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Mr. King of Crowns,

You and your friends keep attacking the Russian Empire that is allied with Spain.

Be warned that if you attack 1 MORE Russian port The Real acuerdo will react strongly.

It is quite easy to hide behind timers. (I call it dishonorable & coward RVR)

1 more agression on Russia from your group and the WHOLE FRENCH FACTION will suffer from your incoherent actions.

PS: The Real acuerdo has spent efforts to rebuild the friendly relationship we always had with the French guilds, great prespectives of cooperation are there, Spanish clans are willing to help the French guilds like we recently did in San Juan, now it's your choice to throw all these efforts down the drain. 

PS 2: Do not take anymore advantage of the desastrous "clan mechanic" that allow you to act independently whatever the political orientation of your own Faction. With the former "Alliance mechanic" this type of mindless behavior could not exist. 

pls attack france. that means the frenchy French will finally drop a useless ally. been on the server for over a month and have yet to see the Spanish do a single thing to help france. if you attack france that means we can jump off this sinking ship of an Russian/Spanish/French alliance you guys are pushing for and go join the sweedish front. infact the only thing spain has done for france is try to push them off the leader board so that the Russians can get into 3rd since I have been on the server. 

its also good to know that when the big Russia bear gets scared they start sending threats from other nations. 

as far as hiding behind timers................ surely you have figured out that 90% of WO and BLANC live in the united states. so I will give you a pass on this one as ignorance. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, RedNeckMilkMan said:

Big talk from Spain in this thread. The swedes seem to be more than y'all can handle. Makes me wonder why y'all are picking fights with the Brits and French.

In fact we have a problem with server activity, we got high & low due to excessive changes in the mechanics.

Presently server is low with lack of interest from potential active players.

So the idea is to increase activity by touching their egos here.

We need targets, nasties (like good old Vicious), arrogants, etc...to motivate players to play RVR.

Sweeds took the role of super power before last Xmas but they lost interest.

If the Empire of Russia & Spain have to become the badies ? so be it, Spain being the prefered enemy anyway.

But sorry to say that WO & BLANC are kind of black sheeps with unorthodox activity within the factions politics.

1 minute ago, RedNeckMilkMan said:

According to you we are "Black sheep" or a rouge clan. So how does threatening the French nation effect us? What power would they have over us? 

The EU french often used to simply stop playing the game if they got beaten a few times.

Just now, RedNeckMilkMan said:

Ok either way how does that affect us? Of course we want our EU bros to keep playing but them stopping would not stop us. 

Think a little. There ports would be easy pickings for other EU based clans from different nations. While I am pretty sure u guys hardly give a hello kitty, it would still hurt to fight across several fronts.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Batman said:

Think a little. There ports would be easy pickings for other EU based clans from different nations. While I am pretty sure u guys hardly give a hello kitty, it would still hurt to fight across several fronts.

We would fight our time zone only and for the ports that we want. The whole victory mark game doesn't really matter to us since we pull in enough pvp marks to convert.

But either way I doubt any of that will happen.

Edited by RedNeckMilkMan

2 minutes ago, RedNeckMilkMan said:

But either way I doubt any of that will happen.

Neither do I. Spain only wants to play a history game together with france, smashing brits. This game could be much more enjoyable if some people would take their history books aside.

1 minute ago, Batman said:

But they don’t have to fight. They have two large area, that can’t be taken to build on. Only if they will be a top 3 nation ports matters. 

I do also think you underestemate the EU french. I played with some of them when they where in the danish nation. They dont give up.

Threat of content in a sandbox.

All nations are hostile to all other nations with the exception of those clans that declare themself allies to each other.

These are the mechanics.

However from a rolplaying perspective you can claim anything, and the drama certainly makes a good read.