Game-Labs Forum

Where shall I go to?

ScipioTortuga

59 minutes ago, Christendom said:

If you want RVR and lots of it, go to Sweden or Russia.  Despite our constant bickerings on the forums Sweden and Russia are very similar.  We're constantly attacking and defending ports, Russia very much so, we have a couple good sized clans that make up the bulk of the RVR fleet and we all more or less work as one nation.  We both communicate primarily in english, though in Russia the coms get a little fuzzy when the actual Russians get in the same channel, but we figure it out.  Plus Russia has all your old buds from 7up  :-)

If you to carebear it up and PVP occasionally GB is the nation for you.  KPR is always a source of fun and it's nice an central.  Most of the RVR there is disorganized and GB always has and always will suffer from the too many cooks in the kitchen mentality.  They seem to do well in the shallows though, which seems to be the only place their empire remains stable.

dodge more pb fights carebear. 

4 hours ago, ScipioTortuga said:

Hello forums,

I have decided to leave the Dutch nation to do something new in the game somewhere else. But I havent decided yet what nation to go to now. Please everyone help me decide! ;) 

Vltra is your clan... 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

dodge more pb fights carebear. 

Curiously out of place here on this thread.  Why you heff to be mad?

I've done what, triple the amount of contested REAL PBs you have since the merge?  Maybe more.  Including beating you with relative ease.  Nice port swapping with Sweden though.  The hypocrisy is leaking out of you.  

Grow up titty baby.  No one cares about you. 

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Curiously out of place here on this thread.  Why you heff to be mad?

I've done what, triple the amount of contested REAL PBs you have since the merge?  Maybe more.  Including beating you with relative ease.  Nice port swapping with Sweden though.  The hypocrisy is leaking out of you.  

Grow up titty baby.  No one cares about you. 

not my faught you refuse to show up to defend your own ports. 

6 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

not my faught you refuse to show up to defend your own ports. 

*fault.  Consider me not showing up as a blessing.  When I do show up you tend to lose.  

7a07476df7eb85f711ade835ae9267d5.jpg

Client-2018-01-19-07-24-55-84.jpg

Enough hijacking the thread titty baby.  

Edited by Christendom

Hey Scipio,

Sad that you wanna leave the Faction you worked so hard for.

Your Diplomatic task was not easy but you dealt quite well, it was a pleasure chatting with you.

Into the Real Acuerdo, as Pablo mentioned, we got an international clan called BEZZ. Sure you could join them.

Otherwise as Jorge said, you'll always be welcome to our clan VLTRA.

Anyway, wherever you'll join, keep in touch with us.

GL m8

• Like 2

Honestly, @King of Crowns and @Christendom take your built up love for each other somewhere else. No one apart from you two in this channel gives much of a care for your silly distaste for one another. Maybe you two have not realized this but you guys are not the main aspect of the conversation. This conversation is attempting to convince @ScipioTortuga to join their faction and if anything you two are hurting any sort of case your nation is or could make. 

Now, back at an actually decent topic at hand and not some pointless chest pounding, @ScipioTortuga I am sending you a private message. Have some questions to ask.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Tac said:

You may want to post in the “declaration of war “ thread you made against Sweden , not the best idea to open a can of whoop ass on your own nation then leave .

It looks bad on your CV.

That decleration of war was by the council, I simply conveyed the message. I might leave the nation the Dutch council still exists.

9 hours ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Hey Scipio,

Sad that you wanna leave the Faction you worked so hard for.

Your Diplomatic task was not easy but you dealt quite well, it was a pleasure chatting with you.

Into the Real Acuerdo, as Pablo mentioned, we got an international clan called BEZZ. Sure you could join them.

Otherwise as Jorge said, you'll always be welcome to our clan VLTRA.

Anyway, wherever you'll join, keep in touch with us.

GL m8

Thanks for the support frog, we will surely keep in touch. Wherever I join.

2 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

That decleration of war was by the council, I simply conveyed the message. I might leave the nation the Dutch council still exists.

We all know that the Dutch council is only you :)

35 minutes ago, Tac said:

You may want to post in the “declaration of war “ thread you made against Sweden , not the best idea to open a can of whoop ass on your own nation then leave .

It looks bad on your CV.

Giving the "fact" that NA swedes are the most "friendly" ppl on the server, they will accept that war declaration as null and void. This way @ScipioTortuga can be on his way with a clear conscience.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, AxIslander said:

Giving the "fact" that NA swedes are the most "friendly" ppl on the server, they will accept that war declaration as null and void. This way @ScipioTortuga can be on his way with a clear conscience.

I have sailed everywhere in naval action but alas I have never found the fantasy island you seem to live on.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rediii said:

its my time to facepalm in this thread. :D

Do wardeclarations matter? Atm sweden and Russia fight vs eachother but there is no war because there is no declaration? :D

To me personally no, to your average Dutch sailor who loses his ship every other day , I would suggest yes.

It’s called putting pride before a fall.:)

19 minutes ago, Tac said:

If you sign something you own it.

14 minutes ago, Tac said:

To me personally no, to your average Dutch sailor who loses his ship every other day , I would suggest yes.

It’s called putting pride before a fall.:)

I dont care about "pride after fall" if I remember correctly CABAL came here saying I should sue for some weird peace because I am going out.

If you dont have anything useful to add to this thread anyways then dont add anything to this thread.

2 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

I dont care about "pride after fall" if I remember correctly CABAL came here saying I should sue for some weird peace because I am going out.

If you dont have anything useful to add to this thread anyways then dont add anything to this thread.

I do have loads of useful stuff, join Russians please.