Game-Labs Forum

Polish Faction Drama

Bart Smith

3 minutes ago, mario said:

Well few words about Vasco and Cr33D and constant moaning that we are only pve carebears without any skill and doing only PvE.
Lucky after your departure some PFK members start telling why they don`t want sailing with you guys to pvp. To take somebody for pvp they need to be teach basic skills. After few defats they were blamed for lack of skill - thats why Fang left for example. We noticed few of PFK members are more active and more happy now after your departure. Vasco - you never been a commander they want look like. Nothing more to add for now - as you know im quite busy speed up our economy but if anybody really want to know what exactly happend at Prinzapolka (we never wanted this port as a PFK but you gather people and decide to attack brits so they revenge and destroy us on Haiti in results - this plan failed as well)

Anyone want more info

Great idea Wojtek! - go and make tribunal at least we will know the truth after. After i came the day you left clan first question from Slawek was: that i got materials on me because there not many of them left in warehouse. I Check them and yes - there was not many left in it. That point me on yours recent extraordinary will for premit to build ships (prolly at this point you knew it that you changing nation) Remember when i asked you whats going on when you hang out with Vasco on ts recently - your answer was: nothing we doing pvp only. You done what you done. This topic about missing mats and gold i assuming as a closed. I got only hope the ships you build from it will be serving you long time.

Odpiszę Ci po Polsku żebyś się nie trudził.

Temat w trybunale już zrobiłem, możesz sobie zobaczyć. Jeżeli admini napiszą że wziąłem jakikolwiek materiał z magazynu klanowego, oddam dwa razy tyle, dla mnie nie ma problemu. :)

Oskarżanie osób które odeszły nie jest fair.

A co do matsów. W Prusach materiały do craftowania okrętów są tak bajecznie tanie, że byłoby mi szkoda czasu na podpierdalanie z PFK, naprawdę.

Mam pytanie, jak developerzy i admini napiszą już w tym temacie że NIC nie ukradliśmy, to przeprosisz nas oficjalnie, okej?

5 minutes ago, mario said:

if anybody really want to know what exactly happend at Prinzapolka (we never wanted this port as a PFK but you gather people and decide to attack brits so they revenge and destroy us on Haiti in results - this plan failed as well)

Well, it is a war game, so if there is nobody making war people get bored and stop playing.  The minor ports of the Brits seemed like an obvious target and less difficult than other options.  But it sounds like there were personal issues involved that prevented forming a unified fleet that day.

5 minutes ago, Wojtek said:

I will answer you in Polish so that you do not bother.

I have already done the subject in the court, you can see. If the admins write that I took any material from the clan warehouse, I will give twice as much, for me there is no problem. :)

The accusation of people who have left is not fair.

And what about mats. In Prussia, shipbuilding materials are so fabulously cheap that it would be a waste of time for me to support PFK, really.

I have a question, how will developers and admins write in this topic that NOTHING is stolen, you will apologize to us officially, okay?

Quick google translate for the rest of the tribunal.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mario said:

Well few words about Vasco and Cr33D and constant moaning that we are only pve carebears without any skill and doing only PvE.
Lucky after your departure some PFK members start telling why they don`t want sailing with you guys to pvp. To take somebody for pvp they need to be teach basic skills. After few defats they were blamed for lack of skill - thats why Fang left for example. We noticed few of PFK members are more active and more happy now after your departure. Vasco - you never been a commander they want look like. Nothing more to add for now - as you know im quite busy speed up our economy but if anybody really want to know what exactly happend at Prinzapolka (we never wanted this port as a PFK but you gather people and decide to attack brits so they revenge and destroy us on Haiti in results - this plan failed as well)

Anyone want more info

Great idea Wojtek! - go and make tribunal at least we will know the truth after. After i came the day you left clan first question from Slawek was: that i got materials on me because there not many of them left in warehouse. I Check them and yes - there was not many left in it. That point me on yours recent extraordinary will for premit to build ships (prolly at this point you knew it that you changing nation) Remember when i asked you whats going on when you hang out with Vasco on ts recently - your answer was: nothing we doing pvp only. You done what you done. This topic about missing mats and gold i assuming as a closed. I got only hope the ships you build from it will be serving you long time.

Ok, I treat it as a confirmation that Bart's words are an official PFK statement :) It's sad that you try to build up your clan's pride by slandering people. Since I'm being blamed for being hostile to PFK, right now I will be :)

I hoped for a fair goodbye, right now I can see you want to play it differently.

I'll be watching your progress in nation building with curiosity :)

2 minutes ago, Jan Marten said:

If you want to talk, please talk on our TS. This is about people from PFK not about whole game.

Regards,

Jan Marten

I would like to come in and listen, but unfortunately my ranks on ts3 were removed and next to that, i was kicked from server by Mario, apparently, he did not want to explain anything to me.

19 minutes ago, Jan Marten said:

If you want to talk, please talk on our TS. This is about people from PFK not about whole game.

Regards,

Jan Marten

Jan, wise words. It was your choice to talk about this on forum first - Bart's and Mario's. A former and current leader :)

I was being kicked from your TS when trying to invite people for PvP around La Tortue. I think now there's nothing to talk about any more.

Edited by vazco

tenor.gif?itemid=5155691

50 minutes ago, mario said:

This topic about missing mats and gold i assuming as a closed. I got only hope the ships you build from it will be serving you long time.

Mario is correct. Drop the subject. The damage is already done. If the accusations are true or not you cannot do anything without any physical evidence. 

50 minutes ago, mario said:

our members will tell you the truth.

I am going to back @Parchin on this who thinks similar to what I think needs to happen in PFK. 

2 hours ago, Parchin said:

@Bart Smith I think your suspicions about @Wojtek bring a thief are totally wrong. As PFK sailor I was witness that he was helper of PFK - he was building ships.

Needs to be stated again. Without any visual evidence and only speculation people should not be blasting an individual publicly or even privately in most cases.

8 hours ago, Parchin said:

I think there was other way out from the situation that took place inside PFK. Maybe some kind of big reorganization, including removing players that were/are taking very much from clan, but giving nothing from themselves.

Purge the infected region first before attempting to deal with potential external ailments.

29 minutes ago, Jan Marten said:

Regards,

Jan Marten

THANK YOU!!!!! As the main leader of HOST it is a migraine to see all this being posted on a thread about the POLISH COMMONWEALTH, not a PFK clan thread. 

10 minutes ago, mario said:

About this case - as a current clan leader i apologize for accusations towards one of former PFK member. The case was discussed with suspected person and we made agreement.

THANK YOU!!!!

Now can we stop putting dirty laundry on the front lawn? I do not like getting up from any sort of sleep to see this mess.

• Like 2

There was a hug :) We tried to solve this conflict with words, however it didn't work. Now we will try to solve it like civilized people - by sinking each other :)

8XGUkZg.jpg

An official statement:

An innocent Prussian envoy was heading to Saint Louis to speak on behalf of the Commonwealth with the British, when he was brutally attacked by a group of five traitorous Commonwealth captains. Due to a lack of compensation of this hideous act, an unwritten non-agression pact between Prussia and Commonwealth is considered to be broken, and PvP hostilities between both nations are considered to be open. Prussia will refrain from taking ports of the Commonwealth, however shipping of His Majesty's of Poland and Lithuania will be a subject to a justified retaliation.

31 minutes ago, vazco said:

There was a hug :) We tried to solve this conflict with words, however it didn't work. Now we will try to solve it like civilized people - by sinking each other :)

8XGUkZg.jpg

An official statement:

An innocent Prussian envoy was heading to Saint Louis to speak on behalf of the Commonwealth with the British, when he was brutally attacked by a group of five traitorous Commonwealth captains. Due to a lack of compensation of this hideous act, an unwritten non-agression pact between Prussia and Commonwealth is considered to be broken, and PvP hostilities between both nations are considered to be open. Prussia will refrain from taking ports of the Commonwealth, however shipping of His Majesty's of Poland and Lithuania will be a subject to a justified retaliation.

For Pete's sake. You were creeping around Les Cayes island out there. No notice or heads up to anyone of course. Then you get spotted by @Iroquois Confederacy who pounces on anything that he can see a victorious outcome on. No one controls the TRIBE, everyone knows that. There was no official documentation or agreements made about a non-aggression pact. You were Polish yourself and knew what happened to anything that stuck its nose there. Even France, Espana, and Russia understand this. I mean Vazco, what did you expect? 

Just enough be adults for once in your lives people and move on. Just let it die.

rkgZ1MI.gif

@Bart Smith remove that damn "Like" on this post. I do not tolerate that sort of passive aggressive behavior. Even if it was innocent it still looks like a jerk move and I want no part of that.

Edited by Davos Seasworth
  • Like 1

ok,

First of all, @Bart Smith stop. you are at this moment only making things worse for a nation u can not play active for anymore.

@Vasco @Cr33D I dont like the way u guys left, things couldve been solved in another way, but i respect ur choice and hope to sail toghether again some time in the future.

@Davos Seasworth aren't u the best CL well done mate have a ribbon.

greetings, 

Kat

• Like 2

Just now, Katastrophic said:

@Davos Seasworth aren't u the best CL well done mate have a ribbon.

Hardly. There are definitely better ones than me. All I do is try to make sure the 16 others in my clan have the best time while not having to deal with all the politics and other nonsense this game seems to provide. Thank you nonetheless for that remark even if I am hinting some sarcasm. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Davos Seasworth said:

Hardly. There are definitely better ones than me. All I do is try to make sure the 16 others in my clan have the best time while not having to deal with all the politics and other nonsense this game seems to provide. Thank you nonetheless for that remark even if I am hinting some sarcasm. 

U take me way to serious. Nah im glad u do this well, if i was a diplomat we would be in full blown war with everyone exept USA (to far of a damn sail)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Barbancourt (rownd) said:

Well, it is a war game, so if there is nobody making war people get bored and stop playing.  The minor ports of the Brits seemed like an obvious target and less difficult than other options.  But it sounds like there were personal issues involved that prevented forming a unified fleet that day.

Prinzapolka was a national decision, discussed for 1-2 weeks. Issues were not personal. Declared people from PFK didn't come or came too late, in wrong ships.

I guess making me and Cr33D Schwartz characters may help PFK unite and explain recent issues. Let it be so. 

Edited by vazco

2 hours ago, vazco said:

An official statement:

Though you claim to have been headed to Saint Louis, you were anchored outside of Les Cayes, a strange position for one on a mission.  Packet ships are required to make all haste.  Why did you disobey your orders?

As things are, one can only assume that you were a hostile actor.  Your ship was sunk as a matter of course, and the three officers my Braves took captive were scalped before the Polish intervened.  Should they survive their ordeal, you may have them back as compensation.  We recommend a broad-brimmed hat and dressings changed twice a day.

WWscalping1.jpg

• Like 5