Game-Labs Forum

Polish Faction Drama

Bart Smith

7 hours ago, vazco said:

There was a hug :) We tried to solve this conflict with words, however it didn't work. Now we will try to solve it like civilized people - by sinking each other :)

8XGUkZg.jpg

An official statement:

An innocent Prussian envoy was heading to Saint Louis to speak on behalf of the Commonwealth with the British, when he was brutally attacked by a group of five traitorous Commonwealth captains. Due to a lack of compensation of this hideous act, an unwritten non-agression pact between Prussia and Commonwealth is considered to be broken, and PvP hostilities between both nations are considered to be open. Prussia will refrain from taking ports of the Commonwealth, however shipping of His Majesty's of Poland and Lithuania will be a subject to a justified retaliation.

Lol. You write your own history! Have you provoked this situation especially to have excuse to attack?

I give you diplomatic achievement! :D If you want speak with the British or Polish commander, go to his TeamSpeak, or write on global, or send pigeon. You don't need to sail for 1h! :P 

4b3b7792.jpg.9da66ba13313662858bfe3bba08dee8f.jpg

And one more think, British capitol is Kingstone not Saint Louis. With who do you want to speak there?

Stop this stupid fight on forum! 

Edited by PeterPL

16 hours ago, Wojtek said:

@Bart Smith

Okay, now officially, Bart.
Immediately I will do the theme in Tribunal and ask the developers to check the alleged theft, let them x-ray me, cr33d, and vazco.
If it is confirmed that we did not take anything, you will officially apologize to us, okay?
Please, write a list of allegedly stolen items, the case will be investigated.

Hey Captains

I will explain how I see this situation. I'm sure that my colleagues from the PFK clan will agree with me. Few weeks ago, Wojtekk received access to the clan warehouse (PFK). With the consent of the main warehouseman (Mario) he produced ships and led economy. He developed the shipyard, extended buildings, etc. Later, contact with Wojtekk became difficult. Wojtekk neglected his duties a bit. Wojtekk was more often on TS with Cr33d and Vazco (UNION). Then, without a word of explanation, our warehouseman (Wojtekk) left the PFK clan and Commonwelth of Poland nation (joining Prussia). Generally everyone has the right to do what he wants. However, I think that if someone performs an important function in the clan (warehouseman) he should settle accounts before leaving the clan (he should make stocktaking) . Unfortunately, this was missing. Wojtekk did not do it. I am surprised, because Wojtekk made himself known as a positive person.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Witold Stary said:

Hey Captains

I will explain how I see this situation. I'm sure that my colleagues from the PFK clan will agree with me. Few weeks ago, Wojtekk received access to the clan warehouse (PFK). With the consent of the main warehouseman (Mario) he produced ships and led economy. He developed the shipyard, extended buildings, etc. Later, contact with Wojtekk became difficult. Wojtekk neglected his duties a bit. Wojtekk was more often on TS with Cr33d and Vazco (UNION). Then, without a word of explanation, our warehouseman (Wojtekk) left the PFK clan and Commonwelth of Poland nation (joining Prussia). Generally everyone has the right to do what he wants. However, I think that if someone performs an important function in the clan (warehouseman) he should settle accounts before leaving the clan (he should make stocktaking) . Unfortunately, this was missing. Wojtekk did not do it. I am surprised, because Wojtekk made himself known as a positive person.

Witold, the case is closed.
I was on ts3 yesterday and I explained everything with admiralty, I was apologized and thet's it. I forgot, they too.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PeterPL said:

If you want speak with the British or Polish commander, go to his TeamSpeak, or write on global, or send pigeon. You don't need to sail for 1h! :P 

Well, now you tell me...

5 hours ago, PeterPL said:

And one more think, British capitol is Kingstone not Saint Louis. With who do you want to speak there?

Why, Admiral Horation Nelson, of course. I was told that he's not present on Jamaica. Saint Louis, as the newest posession of GB, was the best bet.

• Like 2

Hey, i have one request as forum user.
Maybe moderator/admin could  move all post from this one comment-512123 - page 6 to 8 to a new topic or something similar? Now when smb read this topic has about 3 pages of SPAM... 
If you have to keep it as a reminder, it's ok ... but maybe in another CLOSED topic.

Thank you!!

• Like 1

On 18.01.2018 at 12:03 PM, Bart Smith said:

As far i heard Commonwealth of Poland is in process of significant changes after few turncoats placed whole nation in unexpected and hard situation leaving port who they take with help of PFK. In the end british fleet took over port just outside our capital port. Shame on them - after nation meeting most (almost all) captains denunciate those kind of treachery and call them formally - a traitors of Poland. Backstabbing was done by few high ranks captains in nation who were responsible for commanding. Place own weal over a nation one - behavior we will be not tolerate at all. Some PFK captains reported they were not treated with full respect just because they lack of skill. Some shipbuilding materials are vanished form PFK clan warehouse as well but nobody was caught - leadership have some trace but no proof.  Some sources saying that whole action was planned few weeks before as revenge on PFK and their leadership or lack of it. Theis have to be announced to whole Naval Action community as a admonishment.

PFK is under new leadership now - and will be stronger without "rotten apples" inside

From now i passing message to all who want join our nation:

Do it only if you are 100% sure and consider yourself as a honest, dedicated and honourable man. Otherwise there is no place for you inside Commonwealth of Poland.

United We Stand!

This post should go to "Polish Drama", as it's reply and clarification is there. It's also what started the whole "Drama". Otherwise, we can start re-posting here again :) I will give you a day or two to move it. If it's not moved, I will place here a robust reply.

Edited by vazco

6 hours ago, vazco said:

This post should go to "Polish Drama", as it's reply and clarification is there. It's also what started the whole "Drama". Otherwise, we can start re-posting here again :) I will give you a day or two to move it. If it's not moved, I will place here a robust reply.

agreed, I can smell @Bart Smith trying to shift responsibility for this shitstorm... 

• Like 1