Game-Labs Forum

US Senate Resolution 8 Peace with GB

Lord_Drax

1 hour ago, JG14_Cuzn said:

Dude: ya gotta stop with your fixation  with global. 

Your posts border on obsession  

Move on and enjoy your nation. 

Can't Help it when it is the same people Saying the same bull shit every Damn day. I mean Every Day, sometime 5 times a Day

You can look up the links

I and most people see the crap, its plain and very simple,  Same 10-20 people really like 5  

Topic: Searching Hours for PVP
Less than a week later.
Topic: US Disaster Inc.
Not even a Week Later.
This post

Edited by JobaSet

5 minutes ago, Christendom said:

and here we go again......2 nations that have similar skill levels and interests in the bahamas, buddying up.  Instead of fighting each other and potentially growing an RVR fleet, they will continue their trend in stupidity and get rolled by higher skilled fleets....or simply not show up.  It's disappointing to see the global brits and US make the same mistakes over and over again.  

Wont Happen, I have had a good time playing with my alts in Shallows and wont Do this.

ps and now moving more over just to cause more hardship

Edited by JobaSet

Lion Shaft

Vice-President of the United States

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAH

A "JOB" Hes totally suited for. Zero real power and responsibilities, lets him be the drunk he is!

@William Death "Did you read the part where you have no power" 

Edited by koiz

On 1/9/2018 at 2:23 PM, Capn Rocko said:

This is the 3rd US president in 3 weeks :D

I have been the only US president since the big wipe. I apologize for any misinformation regarding this. For further information please send a diplomat to the us national teamspeak at ts3.na-usa.eu

23 hours ago, amplify said:

i enjoy how they even have a president it's just too amusing to me 

Our constitution and senate rules (our system of government) have been posted on the forums for almost a year

15 hours ago, maturin said:

So does this mean war with Spain, or is the U.S. just going to be beach bums in the Bahamas with their British friends?

The US is still in a full alliance with the signed clans from Spain, nothing with that has changed or will change.

• Like 1

On 9/1/2018 at 2:43 AM, Christendom said:

Lionshaft as VP.......oh boy

1 hour ago, koiz said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAH

A "JOB" Hes totally suited for. Zero real power and responsibilities, lets him be the drunk he is!

@William Death "Did you read the part where you have no power" 

9 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

It was so nice of them to make Lionshaft the VP too. 

What is wrong with lion shaft? It seems like a good guy

1 hour ago, Lord_Drax said:

I have been the only US president since the big wipe. I apologize for any misinformation regarding this. For further information please send a diplomat to the us national teamspeak at ts3.na-usa.eu

Are you really THE president if others are pming me claiming to be US leader? Just saying ;)

1 hour ago, Capn Rocko said:

Are you really THE president if others are pming me claiming to be US leader? Just saying ;)

Yes I am, check history on the forums. Once again please send a diplomat to the us national teamspeak if you have comments or concerns. Any communications not from our official diplomats or executive department do not represent the majority opinion of the US Nation on the server.

5 hours ago, Pitxagorri said:

What is wrong with lion shaft? It seems like a good guy

Look I'll put it out on the table.

I once considered lion a friend had some good times there and really wanted to help grow NPG but point blank he never liked me.

He always downplayed what I did for the clan and said "I was just one of the other guys", when in reality there was a point were myself and a few others in the officer core truly ran the NA clan. I even hosted/ran the teamspeak and created a whole website for the clan going the distance in every regard creating custom NA tools for the clan. Including hosting other game servers for dayz and chiv. 

He wasn't happy about this and there was always a rift because he wanted to be the center of attention. 

The issues with Naval action start with his inability to address clan structure issues. He basically only cared about promoting and recruiting people to NPG. 

He was a very fair-weather leader/player after the uncontested gulf campaign and would constantly interrupt or override officer plans which caused chaos.

On the night of a massive 2 day multi-nation multi-clan (GB and Dutch) operation he decided to step in and ruin all the work that was done with the simple drunken statement of "It only takes 45 minutes to get to Kidds".

This fractured the clan, it showed his disregard for the people that planned and worked hard to make sure our time was not wasted. The whole battle was a wash because of the chaos he started delaying the fleet from ever arriving. Only a handful of us and the officers were in place with our allies at the time. 

I told him that night he had an issue and he better address it, he ignore me like he always did as this wasn't the first time he ruined plans.

The next day in an officers intervention to make Lionshaft King of the NPG NA clan and to truly remove him from actionable power the clan broke up. 

He will tell you we tried to kick him out of his clan but all we wanted was him to demote himself and promote Agamemnon as the clan leader. This was not possible at the time and what happened next is what broke the clan up. 

He said, "I'm NPG, I'm the dictator."

Edited by koiz
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, koiz said:

Look I'll put it out on the table.

I once considered lion a friend had some good times there and really wanted to help grow NPG but point blank he never liked me.

He always downplayed what I did for the clan and said "I was just one of the other guys", when in reality there was a point were myself and a few others in the officer core truly ran the NA clan. I even hosted/ran the teamspeak and created a whole website for the clan going the distance in every regard creating custom NA tools for the clan. Including hosting other game servers for dayz and chiv. 

He wasn't happy about this and there was always a rift because he wanted to be the center of attention. 

The issues with Naval action start with his inability to address clan structure issues. He basically only cared about promoting and recruiting people to NPG. 

He was a very fair-weather leader/player after the uncontested gulf campaign and would constantly interrupt or override officer plans which caused chaos.

On the night of a massive 2 day multi-nation multi-clan (GB and Dutch) operation he decided to step in and ruin all the work that was done with the simple drunken statement of "It only takes 45 minutes to get to Kidds".

This fractured the clan, it showed his disregard for the people that planned and worked hard to make sure our time was not wasted. The whole battle was a wash because of the chaos he started delaying the fleet from ever arriving. Only a handful of us and the officers were in place with our allies at the time. 

I told him that night he had an issue and he better address it, he ignore me like he always did as this wasn't the first time he ruined plans.

The next day in an officers intervention to make Lionshaft King of the NPG NA clan and to truly remove him from actionable power the clan broke up. 

He will tell you we tried to kick him out of his clan but all we wanted was him to demote himself and promote Agamemnon as the clan leader. This was not possible at the time and what happened next is what broke the clan up. 

Wow, I never expected this

My memories of OW since the inception and throughout all the ages was always three eternal wars ( sorry for dismissing the eternal US vs Pirates bahamas eternal war :) ):

- United Provinces versus France

- Spanish Empire versus United States of America

- Great Britain versus the Pirate scourge.

12 hours ago, koiz said:

This was not possible at the time and what happened next is what broke the clan up. 

I can't vouch for all of what koiz is saying, but these two statements are 100% fact.  NPG was my very first clan and it was pretty damn great. Once it imploded it kinda ruined that entire aspect of the game for me. I've never felt really comfortable in any clan since.

As far as guys role playing as President and VP of the US......I guess whatever floats your boat. Have fun with it but try not to take it so seriously lol.

Edited by The Wren

I like this nation ! if a player want a daily soap, be welcome, if you enjoy endless discussion, headless actions or you think tactis and strategey is anything to eat join the

US nation, you will found the perfect playground !  sorry for the sarkasmn :D

• Like 1

Personally as a member of the american nation, i think its time we held elections, our leadership is in need of a change, i saw the original demands, and in our meeting we all saw these were not terms, they were demands, and we gave into them and call it peace, you as a president need to be replaced, and fast.

• Like 1