Game-Labs Forum

Patch 12. Caribbean invasion

admin

3 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

a) I don't see any hello kittying borders on the map or in OW. I don't know where it starts and ends

b.) It is a gamble. I start tag outside, enemy enters it in last second. 

d) yes, give me players in the rest 90% of the map

e) my choice was to attack outside the zone.

You said "I am outside reinforcement zone. My target is outside the zone. I get close to him and start tagging. He runs towards port. 1-2 seconds before tagging ends, target enters reinforcement zone"

How do you know you that? That statement tells me that you are completely aware of the situation.

13 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

a) I don't see any hello kittying borders on the map or in OW. I don't know where it starts and ends

its called local waters knowledge.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

d) yes, give me players in the rest 90% of the map

e) my choice was to attack outside the zone.

20 minutes ago, Rigs said:

You said "I am outside reinforcement zone. My target is outside the zone. I get close to him and start tagging. He runs towards port. 1-2 seconds before tagging ends, target enters reinforcement zone"

How do you know you that? That statement tells me that you are completely aware of the situation.

19 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

Outside means I am not inside it. I think you don't understand the situation.

I don't think you understand the situation. Look at the underlined text above, your own words. Your statements contradict each other, you describe your and target placement exactly down to 1-2 seconds in relationship to the reinforcement zone and then you say you don't know where it starts and ends? 

Edited by Rigs

8 minutes ago, admin said:

its called local waters knowledge.

Can we have the game just put a big warning that says "HEY YOU ARE IN PROTECTED WATERS!"

Oh wait it does.

How about that server merger, and putting everything in one language, the most popular language in the world.  Chinese.

8 minutes ago, Hodo said:

Can we have the game just put a big warning that says "HEY YOU ARE IN PROTECTED WATERS!"

Oh wait it does.

How about that server merger, and putting everything in one language, the most popular language in the world.  Chinese.

Oh, and make the enemy controlled region name show in red. :P

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Can't do that, than what will people complain about next?

I wish I can like your post infinite times.You need to draw a line somewhere.

Case and point, nothing new under the sun. Unless they get their way, most people will always find something to complain about. ;)

Edited by Rigs
  • Like 1

Just now, Peter Goldman said:

For every 1 player it spawns 2 1st rates. I wonder what happens when there are 25 players...

Heheh be glad I not playing any more because 1 1st rate can easily take 2 AI.  I do i think I could get 25 to see what happens.

Still be fun for a day or two, the carebears would think they are winning and that in its self funny. Just sitting around waiting on the NA-L to come up.  It is kinda of funny crushing cearbears that think they know how to pvp just to get powned in a even fight. 

After fight

Them "Can I group with you" hehe 

Me "Sure but your not going to get much XP if you can't hit your target."

Them "What you mean"

Me "How many hits you have that last fight"

Them "62"

ME "I had 173 and sank you last"

DOH

Edited by JobaSet

4 minutes ago, JobaSet said:

Still be fun for a day or two, the carebears would think they are winning and that in its self funny. Just sitting around waiting on the NA-L to come up.  It is kinda of funny crushing cearbears that think they know how to pvp just to get powned in a even fight. 

After fight

Them "Can I group with you" hehe 

Me "Sure but your not going to get much XP if you can't hit your target."

Them "What you mean"

Me "How many hits you have that last fight"

Them "62"

ME "I had 173 and sank you last"

DOH

That says it all.  Pretty clear why people quit this game.

Just now, JobaSet said:

Please tell the world what you mean by that, Lining up a Red bar on a Ship is not that hard

I know that as well as anyone else.  And although I might commend you for your skill, by belittling others who might've accomplished something personally gratifying for them, you don't help the game any.  People don't continue in games where they are constantly belittled.  If they wanted to join you afterwards, they were admitting you were better than them and want to learn.  Why not teach instead?  Much better results for the community.  Just my take on it.  And I'm not sure the whole world cares, only those interested in the conversation.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, JobaSet said:

Heheh be glad I not playing any more because 1 1st rate can easily take 2 AI.  I do i think I could get 25 to see what happens.

I'm a new, can't wait to see you in Legends ;).

Edited by Rigs

31 minutes ago, Jean Ribault said:

I know that as well as anyone else.  And although I might commend you for your skill, by belittling others who might've accomplished something personally gratifying for them, you don't help the game any.  People don't continue in games where they are constantly belittled.  If they wanted to join you afterwards, they were admitting you were better than them and want to learn.  Why not teach instead?  Much better results for the community.  Just my take on it.  And I'm not sure the whole world cares, only those interested in the conversation.

WHEN You see something your 1st thought is I am belittle them.   You just like to complain because you can. Anyone and everyone I play with on NA-L Grouped or Not grouped I will help.  All they have to do is ask.  Hell if they want a play by play they can watch my twitch.  Am I brutal, Hell yea, will you learn if you open your mind to someone that can the play, and not be an ASS HAT coming up with 100 excuses why you can't hit a button on a red line.  I will not give you a trophy because you tried.  You want to learn, Bring it,  because I will.  You do something Stupid in my group once, I will tell you what you did wrong.  Do it again, you can go practice by your self then come back when yo get better.

In that post above that was your 1st lesson.  62 vers 173 ....1st lesson was to the point. What you should then ask, is how?.  I will tell you. Ask, like some people have ADVICE IS FREE what you do with it is up to you @Norfolk nChance @Jeheil @PaladinFX ask these guys.  So What you going to do mate. 

Stranger things sound Track..... lol

Should I stay or Should I go now.  If I go there, will be trouble. If I stay it will be double......

So step away from your keyboard. Drink a beer eat some food, D/L NA-L then go to and watch my twitch ask question in Chat i will talk to you.  Then bring it mate 

PS @PaladinFX may be the most improved player I have ever seen over 5 weekend or in just 10 days in this game ever.

Edited by JobaSet

11 minutes ago, JobaSet said:

if, when you get on, I don't mind dropping down some boats to play with real people.

Likewise! Hopefully the servers will be on when I try to log in :)

Edited by Rigs

47 minutes ago, JobaSet said:

WHEN You see something your 1st thought is I am belittle them.   You just like to complain because you can. Anyone and everyone I play with on NA-L Grouped or Not grouped I will help.  All they have to do is ask.  Hell if they want a play by play they can watch my twitch.  Am I brutal, Hell yea, will you learn if you open your mind to someone that can the play, and not be an ASS HAT coming up with 100 excuses why you can't hit a button on a red line.  I will not give you a trophy because you tried.  You want to learn, Bring it,  because I will.  You do something Stupid in my group once, I will tell you what you did wrong.  Do it again, you can go practice by your self then come back when yo get better.

In that post above that was your 1st lesson.  62 vers 173 ....1st lesson was to the point. What you should then ask, is how?.  I will tell you. Ask, like some people have ADVICE IS FREE what you do with it is up to you @Norfolk nChance @Jeheil @PaladinFX ask these guys.  So What you going to do mate. 

Stranger things sound Track..... lol

Should I stay or Should I go now.  If I go there, will be trouble. If I stay it will be double......

So step away from your keyboard. Drink a beer eat some food, D/L NA-L then go to and watch my twitch ask question in Chat i will talk to you.  Then bring it mate 

PS @PaladinFX may be the most improved player I have ever seen over 5 weekend or in just 10 days in this game ever.

No idea what all that long response was about, apparently got your goat though.  But now you are apparently a philanthropist with your knowledge, and no longer laughing at carebears, so kudos to you then. :rolleyes:  BTW I have no interest in NA-L if that invite was directed at me, nor interest in watching your twitch really.  I have all the fun I can bear at the moment in the game, no need for more.

1 minute ago, Jean Ribault said:

No idea what all that long response was about, apparently got your goat though.  But now you are apparently a philanthropist with your knowledge, and no longer laughing at carebears, so kudos to you then. :rolleyes:  BTW I have no interest in NA-L if that invite was directed at me, nor interest in watching your twitch really.  I have all the fun I can bear at the moment in the game, no need for more.

omg you really had to get another jab in grown up and go play a game that you can have a aim bot with

• 2 weeks later...