Game-Labs Forum

Sweden declares war on Great Britain

sveno

7 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

When did that happen?

Happens all the time man.

HRE wanted to leave rats alone in shallows and instead attack brits but got outvoted.

HRE wanted to give French Roseau back, got outvoted.

HRE didnt wanted to take Bermuda but we got outvoted.

3 big decisions in last 2 wars. One could think you never played with Sveno and and that hes the big dicatator in Sweden lol

Edited by Jon Snow lets go // NeeRo
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mrgoldstein said:

Ah you fella's have won the war it seems as the last big clans of GB are turning pirates atm.

BIG,AHOY and KBEAR are al taking the cowardly way of the traitor.. thus leaving the britain nation in ruins..

Congratulations.

LOL. New possibilities soon anyway.

12 minutes ago, Mrgoldstein said:

Ah you fella's have won the war it seems as the last big clans of GB are turning pirates atm.

BIG,AHOY and KBEAR are al taking the cowardly way of the traitor.. thus leaving the britain nation in ruins..

Congratulations.

It will be rebuilt from the ashes with true patriots.

Shame to them. 

Glory to all of us who stay no matter the odds.

It looks like the pirates is the new home for traitors. Also, the swedish would love to know that some veteran players from RDNN are currently playing as pirates.

39 minutes ago, Mrgoldstein said:

If those clans are what constituted the difference between a strong nation and a nation in ruins, then maybe they are not the problem. And personally I would not presume to know why another clan changed flags. 

16 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

It looks like the pirates is the new home for traitors.

Most nationals should take a close look in the mirror before speaking too loudly about clans changing nations. The navies of most nations are made up in large part of players who have changed nations at least once. 

Also, the swedish would love to know that some veteran players from RDNN are currently playing as pirates.

This is ancient news.

Glory to all of us who stay no matter the odds.

You may stay, but if you don't fight then there is no glory.

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 1

Aye, the Great Tobacco Crisis is over. We Swedes are having a smoke in the captains cabin and that is good like that.

Tho we have the destinct feeling that something is missing for a nice life..... to be continued....

• Like 1

On 24-9-2017 at 5:56 PM, ScipioTortuga said:

Whose next after this? I think I have to secure my peanut butter.

10 minutes ago, sveno said:

Tho we have the destinct feeling that something is missing for a nice life..... to be continued....

Should not have said that. Should not have said that.

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

Glory to all who stay in safe zones in GB nation and never leave them.

Shame to clans/players that for last 2-3 months defended all British ports from Spanish/Danish/Swedish/Pirate/Dutch invaders. Some of us even served this nation for 1-2 years including me. 

It's not @rediii , @Anolytic, Swedish or Danish nation guilty for our decision. They gave us nice fights, some salt and drama. It's the GB nation guilty itself for our departure.

You really think players wouldn't leave after weeks/months of toxic insulting/flaming/blaming us for everything? If you ever read nation chat, you should know the reasons why we left. Players that help the least are the loudest in nation chat. 

Fighting for the nation 2 years and after all of that all we get is disrespect, shaming... I have no intention hunting GB players, but call me a traitor and I will check my contacts where your carebear home is located and I might pay you a visit. 

About the "true patriots". Ask why all these so called true patriots didn't defend Cartagena, La Navasse, Puerto Escondido, Sant Iago, San Jose, Selam and Apalachicola, thanks. 

This happens not only in the GB nation... I wish you good luck mate!

• Like 1