Game-Labs Forum

Patch 10.3 - New event, PvP marks changes, changes to knowledge slots and other fixes

admin

YAY - New EVENT this is awesome! (NEED MORE INFOS)

Finally this means that our beloved Wappen von Hamburg is back in this game - I missed her so mutch!

How is the open world speed rebalanced? Faster or slower in general?

Good thing that i focused more on gettin the higher ships instead on grinding them up - That system just looked crazy for me.
Feel bad for those who did the grind!

Edited by Twig
  • Like 3

37 minutes ago, admin said:
  • PvP marks conversion added to convert left over pvp marks into combat marks

Is there also a PvE marks conversion available?

5 minutes ago, koltes said:

You should know that in Russian army we have had a saying "if there was an order, don't rush to obey. There might be another one issued soon canceling the first order" :D 

It's freaking stupid. I was grinding because I knew the grind was retarded as hell, but at the same time i knew that I could have 5 slots and enemy in ow pvp or PB would have 2 cause he was a lazy ... Now everyone and their grandmother will have 5 slots on every ship.

Then you guys change pvp marks into combat marks, and what pve ships will drop combat marks to? F.... the pvp guys then to.

This game went from hard to Hello Kitty World. Just put a freaking 1st rates in shop for 1 mil for bots now...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Xaturas said:

It's freaking stupid. I was grinding because I knew the grind was retarded as hell, but at the same time i knew that I could have 5 slots and enemy in ow pvp or PB would have 2 cause he was a lazy ... Now everyone and their grandmother will have 5 slots on every ship.

Then you guys change pvp marks into combat marks, and what pve ships will drop combat marks to? F.... the pvp guys then to.

This game went from hard to Hello Kitty World. Just put a freaking 1st rates in shop for 1 mil for bots now...

You still have to grind the ship you use, so It's not Hello Kitty, just hello reasonableness.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Xaturas said:

Dude check out the replies on this post. People are outside celebrating and having fireworks! Chill out man! Drink now!

• Like 7

Just now, Jon Snow lets go said:

Combat marks dont drop through PvE right?

They do. You are getting Combat Marks for killing AI and players. Same number combat marks for pve kill and 2 times more than before for pvp kill

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, koltes said:

They do. You are getting Combat Marks for killing AI and players. Same number combat marks for pve kill and 2 times more than before for pvp kill

I kinda like it because people are not encouraged to attack every new player in his small pickle anymore, but I think it also means Combat Marks will be worthless soon.

Edited by Jon Snow lets go
  • Like 10

1 minute ago, William Drayman said:

PvP marks and PvE marks removed and replaced by Combat marks

It's fairly self explanatory, you just get double the combat marks for PVP as opposed to PVE. PVP'er rage inbound...

sure. because time consumed for sailing(there is no teleport anymore) time consumed for "fishing" and after the risk put into this activity doesn't COMPARE to the carebearing into own greenzone.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Rychu Karas said:

sure. because time consumed for sailing(there is no teleport anymore) time consumed for "fishing" and after the risk put into this activity doesn't COMPARE to the carebearing into own greenzone.

I was under the impression PVP was it's own reward, good sir.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, victor said:

Someone that already logged in the game can tell me what happened with existing pve marks?

@admin

can you tell us which ships are nolonger sold via IA shop?

Since you read so fast you skip 90% Let me slow you down on this patch note

51 minutes ago, admin said:
  • PvP marks and PvE marks removed and replaced by Combat marks
  •  

14 minutes ago, Xaturas said:

The grind wasn't hard. It was just long. Doing unchallenging things over and over and over again doesn't make it hard.

• Like 11

Just now, koltes said:

Since you read so fast you skip 90% Let me slow you down on this patch note

rather ... since I read carefully, the wording used in the patch notes does not make clear if it is only for the marks dropping in the future or also for the already existing ones.

So basically, the question is legitimate and you can refrain from your smart comments.

Edited by victor