Game-Labs Forum

So any U.S ( nation ) clans want a mostly deaf/HoH player?

Well I've pretty much given up on solo play, any ( U.S) clans want a player who can't use voice chat? I don't plan on being part of any SOL battles, mainly raiding traders, etc.

I know I'm not exactly selling myself well here lol. 

Forgot ot to add, on PVP global server

Edited by Ruthless4u
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Ruthless4u said:

Well I've pretty much given up on solo play, any ( U.S) clans want a player who can't use voice chat? I don't plan on being part of any SOL battles, mainly raiding traders, etc.

Can you listen to teamspeak and not talk or you just can't use team speak at all?  I know we have several players that don't talk but they can listen.  

27 minutes ago, Salty Dog on Global said:

Can you listen to teamspeak and not talk or you just can't use team speak at all?  I know we have several players that don't talk but they can listen.  

really?!?<_<

check the title of his thread... he cannot hear, he is deaf!!

1 hour ago, Justme said:

Sad to say you are not going to find one ruthless, in many players eyes on here you are damaged goods.

Good luck finding a decent group regardless.

@Justme you're pathetic. where's your sensitivity? that's got to be one of the most insensitive remarks i have read here on the forums. :o

Good job, good job.<_<

Edited by WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot said:

@Justme you're pathetic. where's your sensitivity? that's got to be one of the most insensitive remarks i have read here on the forums. :o

Good job, good job.<_<

How am I being insensitive, it's the community at large that won't have anything to do with players who have trouble communicating.

Pretty sad when the leader of Sorry is the only one that would give ruthless any consideration.

At best he will get a pity  invite at best from someone who doesn't want to be more of an ass than lord viscious.

Like I said the community views him as damaged goods at best. He will never get the same treatment here as others.

Not being insensitive, just stating the facts of the situation.

1 hour ago, Justme said:

How am I being insensitive, it's the community at large that won't have anything to do with players who have trouble communicating.

Pretty sad when the leader of Sorry is the only one that would give ruthless any consideration.

At best he will get a pity  invite at best from someone who doesn't want to be more of an ass than lord viscious.

Like I said the community views him as damaged goods at best. He will never get the same treatment here as others.

Not being insensitive, just stating the facts of the situation.

Great, no hope for me then, might as well delete the game.

Ruthless...  we're on PvP Eu and playing Rat, but ur more than welcome to get in touch with any one of us and check us out.  If you're not dead set on US on Global.

We have a few guys who are almost strictly chat.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Ruthless4u said:

Great, no hope for me then, might as well delete the game.

Don't be too hard on yourself my friend. I myself do have some trouble hearing on one of my ear, and it can get really bad sometimes wich can drive me crazy as well. You are NOT damaged goods at all! I feel sorry for the people who feel you are, cause there are more to this game and the good people who would still think you will be a good person to play this game with.

Instead of focusing on your hearing, I would rather focus on what else you might be able to contribute too. I bet you have a lot of qualities that other people don't have. For example, coming on the forums like this, telling us all about your struggles, it sure is admiring and inspiring. Humanity needs people like you, who are not afraid to speak up, who is not afraid of what other people may think about it, who is fairless enough to face whatever inhumanity must throw at you. Thank you for telling me about your life.

However, give me a shout in the game if you ever decide to join PvP EU server, maybe we can go for a stroll someday. Thank you, and keep searching! :)

Edited by Thomas Sailaway
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, Justme said:

Sad to say you are not going to find one ruthless, in many players eyes on here you are damaged goods.

Good luck finding a decent group regardless.

What an ugly thing to say

10 hours ago, Ruthless4u said:

Hit me up on Global mate. We have a pirate clan called BLOOD (part of BLACK clan) that we accept players who likes more casual game play. Being in BLOOD you are not required to use TS or participate in anything. Just enjoy yourself, be a good mate to us and chat with your clan mates and on Nation. If I'm not around hit @Sir Texas Sir he literally does not sleep.

Edited by koltes
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot said:

really?!?<_<

check the title of his thread... he cannot hear, he is deaf!!

Good job, good job.<_<

It says mostly deaf....Hard of Hearing not that he's totally.  Though with that OP it's a good question if you can hear some or will just need typed commands if your in battle with others.

44 minutes ago, koltes said:

What an ugly thing to say

Hit me up on Global mate. We have a pirate clan called BLOOD (part of BLACK clan) that we accept players who likes more casual game play. Being in BLOOD you are not required to use TS or participate in anything. Just enjoy yourself, be a good mate to us and chat with your clan mates and on Nation. If I'm not around hit @Sir Texas Sir he literally does not sleep.

As Koltes has said BLOOD is our more relaxed side to let folks level up and for those that aren't as big into the RvR and constant PvP but still want to be part of the group.  

@Ruthless4u if your willing to switch over to Pirate side on PvP GLOBAL we will be more than welcome to take you under our wings and help you.

Oh just to let folks know I'm low tone deaf in my left ear and have over 50% hearing lost in that ear and a good bit in the right.   While I can understand most folks say as long as there isn't a billion folks talking at once or a lot of background noise I still function pretty normal for a player.   I don't let most folks know this even RL as I don't want i to be a handy cap, but I some times have to resort to reading lips in loud places or turning so I can mostly hear them on my right side.   I also suffer from Dysgraphia which is a form of learning deficiency dealing primary with handwriting and finger sequencing (why you will notice I get a lot of letters out of place when I type in game) along with ADD and Dyslexia.  So I know how it is to have a disablilites but I have lived a very normal life over the years.  So I don't take very kindly to folks making fun of any one with them.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Ruthless4u said:

on pvp global there are a few clans in pirate nation that will take you. I know myself and a few others that are military or vet that have hard time hearing and we do just fine so long as you just type in TS to the group or in clan so we can see it its all good. Despite  what a few of people are saying there are clans out there that will take you 

12 hours ago, Ruthless4u said:

You would be welcome in DOGZ either eu or global pvp ..we are Brit clan on both servers ,,,contact myself eu or saltyroger global .. we have players who dont use ts and they are welcome

• Like 1

Many groups do use both at the same time during battles. A commander in voice commands and a liaison writing the stuff in battle chat.

If we think about it this type of approach will also include players that are not on voice comms and therefore not hearing the voice commands.

Human ingenuity can overcome any obstacle with the tools provided and I am sure there are plenty of clans and small flotillas that have no issue with having to use team chat.

On a side note, and in regards of hearing impaired and total hearing deficit, a clan composed of players all in the same conditions did beat ALL dungeons in WoW some years ago.

Rovers operate small and behind enemy lines under the auspices of the Empire of France in the global. Maybe not your first choice but we play with whatever conditions sometimes we just write given late hours and not wanting to wake up the kids, family, dogs and cats.

• Like 2

On 6/17/2017 at 4:13 AM, Sir Texas Sir said:

It says mostly deaf....Hard of Hearing not that he's totally.  Though with that OP it's a good question if you can hear some or will just need typed commands if your in battle with others.

As Koltes has said BLOOD is our more relaxed side to let folks level up and for those that aren't as big into the RvR and constant PvP but still want to be part of the group.  

@Ruthless4u if your willing to switch over to Pirate side on PvP GLOBAL we will be more than welcome to take you under our wings and help you.

Oh just to let folks know I'm low tone deaf in my left ear and have over 50% hearing lost in that ear and a good bit in the right.   While I can understand most folks say as long as there isn't a billion folks talking at once or a lot of background noise I still function pretty normal for a player.   I don't let most folks know this even RL as I don't want i to be a handy cap, but I some times have to resort to reading lips in loud places or turning so I can mostly hear them on my right side.   I also suffer from Dysgraphia which is a form of learning deficiency dealing primary with handwriting and finger sequencing (why you will notice I get a lot of letters out of place when I type in game) along with ADD and Dyslexia.  So I know how it is to have a disablilites but I have lived a very normal life over the years.  So I don't take very kindly to folks making fun of any one with them.

A big salute to the pirates for this!!! 

Well said sir!!!

49 minutes ago, Rhodry Heidenrich said:

As I sit, both Koltes and Sir Texas Sir are holding a blunderbuss to the back of my head to coerce me into writing up the endorsement. Like I said, good people. 

If you can't trust a ringing endorsement from a guy with 2 guns to his head, what can you trust?

5 hours ago, Justme said:

So anyone actually let you be part of their clan yet? Or are all these "offers " just lies?

Just so you know plan on joining BLOOD as Sir Texas Sir offered. Just been busy past week and only had time to switch to Pirate.

• Like 1

Having stumbled across this thread and read it, I am blown away that US clans did not jump to the forefront and take Ruthless in. In my personal experience clans have always been quite good to me, a mostly solo player. I salute the Pirates that have given this fellow a home. We have lost a good man who would have been a credit to our nation.

Best of luck to you Ruthless and happy hunting. Just don't cap me. Just joking.