Game-Labs Forum

Alpha sea trials - message from the Admiralty

Hmmm.  I paid three days after they started the pre-orders.  No key yet.  Guess I will go mow the lawn and move some rocks to calm down a bit.  Maybe if I bought a second pre-order today they will expedite sending my key.

SilentJager...no need for apologies...at all.  I have a hard time taking constructive criticism.  I look forward to meeting you out there on the virtual high seas where you can lob some grape through my sails to get even with me.  I hope you get your key soon.

And those who ordered later and received your keys ahead of us who paid earlier...well our beef is not with you...so please enjoy without any guilt.  We who are still waiting would love to be in your shoes.

• Like 2

mine came in also...got to look at it for about a minute...beautiful.

Tryptic...yes beef is the word...people have a right to be anxious.  Nothing wrong with that.

See ya ingame and you can blow my sails off until I learn how to play.  So get even with me while you can.!!!

Ordered about 30 minutes after the preorders were open. I have two friends, one ordered it 2 weeks after me and another one oredered it 3 weeks ago. They both received the key, me not!

Is a bit sad treatment ;)

Just saying!

Haha, this is like a heart transplant. The people game labs felt needed it the most got it first

Running fine on my hardware , wont crash from alt tabing or going in and put of full screen.

pretymuch its running well.

BUT! and this is a big but aiming cannons is a frustrating guessing game so thats as far as i am going with the sea trials unless that gets updated or fixed i cant do it..

edit: to at least be somewhat usefull hardware is i72600 gigabyte gtx 670

Yeah you have to practice and persevere, one of the biggest things to overcome is that at first on the fore and aft rigged ships you have to  deal with the heel on these vessels to get your guns to find the range, you do need to be almost upright to aim properly for elevation. To do that you may need to reduce sail and or course slightly. Keep trying my firend, you will soon get the hang of it.

• Like 1

To join Sea Trials you need 3 things

-Valid, working email connected to paypal

-Paypal

-Steam

1. buy preorder : http://www.navalaction.com/preorder/ with your paypal

2. wait for Sea Trial invitation email (account connected with paypal)

3. make sure you have Steam installed. There is no need to connect your paypal with steam.

4. activate Naval Action key on Steam ("Games" menu, "Activate...")

You guys realized that Steam is required?

1. Download & instal Steam http://store.steampowered.com/

2. Activate key (one you have received by email)- "Games" menu, "Activate"

3. Naval Action will show up in your Steam library.

4. Now you can start game. If server is  active, you can try PVE or PVP action.

29c2aa1.jpg

still dont work,i have naval action on the menu but when i try to log in,,nothing happens,,u get 2 choice,,steam or default,the steam u cant enter passwords the default you can but both just sits there doing nothing for over 30 min,,just says connecting and dont do anything

• 2 months later...