Game-Labs Forum

[PvP2 US] Political Situation's and Port Battles reports

Sir Texas Sir

1 hour ago, Loco Bandito said:

Wow mate I've given away 8 first rates in a week since coming back after 4 months  not playing to help new people who came to the server and asked for nothing in return. Some where nationals too who asked as I put it in global. 

i think it's more like you guys are jealous that Pirates are trying to help this server yet wish the nationals did it first. It's no competition but a team effort. We invited everyone to participate.

Do I have to remind you how Pirates gave French and Dutch ports and took ports off US for Spain again. Tell me something good the nationals have done on this server for server health. Enlighten me. 

Well you are to be applauded.  Does that mean you guarantee every promise made by every pirate for all time?  Don't think so.  The climate today is vastly different than prior to Christmas and that's not even 3 months ago.  It's all he said she said.  In 3 months from now it will be the same thing, just a different climate.  Except maybe the stupid trialliance will still be there like a fixture.

There's no competition from France currently, and no jealousy either.  Speaking for myself, but there are plenty others not dedicated per any specific faction that care for the life of this server and game.  No one here can state that all players from any single faction have been acting in the good of the server.  If you want to know what good nationals have done on this server for health? ---->  PLAY.  Yeah, as long you don't quit, that's what you can do for server health.  Don't you agree we need more player base?  How does quitting fix that?  Staying and helping your faction newbs does.  And that is what France is doing.  Does that answer your question, even as arrogantly as you seem to have put it?

1 hour ago, Davos Seasworth said:

ye of little faith

If given the time from external forces my clan along with the coordinated effort of a few others would have ended the triple alliance and allied attempted to set up alliances with smaller factions to help them grow. Also attempted to set up meetings first between national factions and later planning to set up meetings with all factions to help better the community. Still on the board if anyone wants to although as of right now tensions are a bit too hot. 

PS. Whoever created the Apple standard mouse should be dragged out into the street and shot. This thing is awful.

The problem is y'all give the time was during a time we couldn't sit around and do nothing.  Every time we did something we got treated like we where zerging the map even though we only had two regions.  We had to do something for  our own nation to get our own population up.  I keep hearing over and over, "Y'all should of waited."  Well when your down to 3-5 guys showing up in your team speak and your about to loose your last region you need to do something. So we did and look how much we have grown over the last two months.   This wasn't an over night thing. We been working to get these members back since the first of the year.  Things don't happen over night and we understand that, but we aren't going to stand a side and wait on others to take action.  Specially when we see those folks at that time have little to no power to get things change and as soon as you ask them about it they state, "We don't want to cause waves." Which means they aren't going to be willing to fight and change things.  Which hate to say it.  Seeing all SMS leave (well some) means ya'll really didn't care to fight for Brits.   Maybe you can get better changes in Dutch with the smaller Population and we wish the best of luck for ya'll in those adventures, but you can make all the meetings until your face is blue, but if you don't do them properly and the proper folks with power show up than they don't mean crap.  

With that I stated we where down to 2-3 guys logging in a night and now we have 15-20 guys in team speak every night and even a good number still on after server reset.  Mainly cause our clan is made up of US/SEA/AUS/UK players.   Most of our players are old players that stopped playing a good bit ago.  We have only recruited 9 players from other nations. That isn't the whole nations, it's just a few players from the three power house.   That should not effect the actually numbers you have in the three nations.

And stop letting the one clan members guys of your nation speak for your nations.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

And stop letting the one clan members guys of your nation speak for your nations.  

Sorry that is not going to happen. In the Dutch everyone has a voice and that is something that is not going to change. 

1 hour ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Seeing all SMS leave (well some) means ya'll really didn't care to fight for Brits.

Out of all the active people only four are staying behind. One is on the fence. We are waiting on two to come back from vacation. We are not the large group we were in January. After the Windward fiasco, school picking up again, Doug and Jarlath leaving, and simple interest in the game faded, 2/3rd of the clan had been offline for awhile. Which was cool. We are a casual clan and respect peoples real life commitments first which a lot of people in this game seem to not understand. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Davos Seasworth said:

Sorry that is not going to happen. In the Dutch everyone has a voice and that is something that is not going to change. 

Out of all the active people only four are staying behind. One is on the fence. We are waiting on two to come back from vacation. We are not the large group we were in January. After the Windward fiasco, school picking up again, Doug and Jarlath leaving, and simple interest in the game faded, 2/3rd of the clan had been offline for awhile. Which was cool. We are a casual clan and respect peoples real life commitments first which a lot of people in this game seem to not understand. 

I second. Yes, our clan is small and has nought the resources of our rivals. Yet, I think the open, friendly community and its valor makes up well. I have never felt so at home in any other clan (no disrespect to the honorable SLRN!). Many of us have switched to the Dutch, and we remain friendly with our former clanmates in Great Britain. I don't hold any spite towards Great Britain and her players :P

Edited by _Masterviolin
  • Like 1

Nuevitas 4th Rate Port Battle:   23 US/Brits vs 25 Pirates

There was a good tag on the US side that got a few of us in so we started a little scattered on the pirates side.  We came in and did a dual line to meet the US in the middle circle.  Than we proceed to turn it into a big brawl in that circle that spilled over into the "A" circle.

• Like 3

Areans - Shallow Water: 11 combined Spanish/French vs 19 combined US/British

Outcome: US successfully defend.

No tagging outside, both sides just wait for the battle to open and the entered. Initially Spain held Circle C, US gained the 2 other circles, the US fleet then sailed headfirst into the Spanish fleet and then the firefight began. Same old bitter US/Brits who won't let anyone have anything. Gotta make sure the Spanish never get a port guys or we will failcascade! <3

Politics aside, most players enjoyed the battle and while we may have sunk, don't be surprised if it happens again!

20170302201304_1.jpg

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 3

F17592FB169C4211C9A0446E104DE1F26FEC0767

And it is another one-sided PB - another sparse turnout from GB.  This one at Sant Lago this morning around 7:30am eastern time.  Flipper thanks for showing up.

The pirates capped a Vic outside the port ahead of the battle...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ElricTheTwo said:

F17592FB169C4211C9A0446E104DE1F26FEC0767

And it is another one-sided PB - another sparse turnout from GB.  This one at Sant Lago this morning around 7:30am eastern time.  Flipper thanks for showing up.

I know that situation sucks for the folks who showed up but I do find it interesting that your side felt the need to capture the one guy who showed up. You obviously could have taken the port without doing so. While I recognize your right to capture or destroy him, it seems unnecessary. Did he give you no choice?

2 minutes ago, ElricTheTwo said:

Flipper was fighting - as do I when I'm along fighting 15-20. 

Understood. I guess I don't know what I'd do if I were in that situation. If I am one of the few, I would probably just occupy a circle and defend it as best I can if the attackers choose to go for that one as well. If I have the superior numbers, I'd just ensure the victory without attempting to kill the one or few who showed up.

But I get it and am not judging: if he comes at you, all you can do is deal with him.

Most times the 20:1 becomes a 2 or 3:1 small battle - so it can be fun for the lone defender.  I've survived more than I've been sunk - and I have handed out punishment and even capped ships in a 25:1 battle.  In 6:1 battle I went in with a Heavy Rattlesnake, came out on it and had a mortar brig as well..  In a 17:1 battle, went in with a buc, came out sailing a Renommee...

3 hours ago, Farrago said:

I know that situation sucks for the folks who showed up but I do find it interesting that your side felt the need to capture the one guy who showed up. You obviously could have taken the port without doing so. While I recognize your right to capture or destroy him, it seems unnecessary. Did he give you no choice?

If you look at the kill and assist it was only two guys that fought him.   Every one else stayed back and just goofed off until the clock ran the points up.

3 hours ago, ElricTheTwo said:

Flipper was fighting - as do I when I'm along fighting 15-20. 

Yah I think it was only like a 2 vs 1 against him.  Most of the Danes just pulled up sails and goofed off.  They almost demasted me in my little Cerb.  That is what they do when they are bored is they sit shooting each other while the clock runs out.

2 hours ago, ElricTheTwo said:

Most times the 20:1 becomes a 2 or 3:1 small battle - so it can be fun for the lone defender.  I've survived more than I've been sunk - and I have handed out punishment and even capped ships in a 25:1 battle.  In 6:1 battle I went in with a Heavy Rattlesnake, came out on it and had a mortar brig as well..  In a 17:1 battle, went in with a buc, came out sailing a Renommee...

It's almost funny and sad to when you go in out number and your the only one that gets a kill.  LOL  Hay when you get on let me know I'll have that ship I got from the note for you.  I kinda fell asleep after the battle this morning.

• Like 1

Santo Domingo - GB scheduled the battle at their preferred time and wimped out.  7 GB/USA joined, 15 stayed outside...  So what is the excuse this time?  Forgot what a 1st rate ship looks like?

CKA = Cannot Kill Anyone - that's because you don't fight...

15850DAE65B6ACBD697CDAE440A53255E7B82D6E

AB8D51DD73509BD96CD45E5E61ED9BDB1E8F0338

Even more free ships - and one of the Danes received an Aggie BP - thanks CKA....  keep the gifts coming

Edited by ElricTheTwo
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

So let me get this straight. Brits make a PB at their preferred time and chicken out because there was actual resistance this time?

Bravo, Bravo, Well done.

As soon as they saw the numbers and it was funny cause I saw a lot of frigates in the Brits numbers.  Well the Danes rolled 25 SOL.  I didn't even enter with my Mortar Brig.  Well It was called out to ditch SD and go to Virgin Islands to flip it.  I see that didn't work cause last I saw all the Danes headed that way to stop it. I see now that the Danes are logged off they are not trying to flip the other Northern Carpt Swede port below that.   Seems they only want to fight when they have the numbers.   Just like with the pirates they won't show if we roll hard.   Though back when they had 30+ every port battles we still showed up with 10-15 and fought.    We flipped Little Harbour tonight and I expect a good fight with that one, but it's one of those that many care about.  Hopefully Pirates can take back there starter port and keep pirate refit for pirates only...not coward Nationals that just run from fights.

2 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

As soon as they saw the numbers and it was funny cause I saw a lot of frigates in the Brits numbers.  Well the Danes rolled 25 SOL.  I didn't even enter with my Mortar Brig.  Well It was called out to ditch SD and go to Virgin Islands to flip it.  I see that didn't work cause last I saw all the Danes headed that way to stop it. I see now that the Danes are logged off they are not trying to flip the other Northern Carpt Swede port below that.   Seems they only want to fight when they have the numbers.   Just like with the pirates they won't show if we roll hard.   Though back when they had 30+ every port battles we still showed up with 10-15 and fought.    We flipped Little Harbour tonight and I expect a good fight with that one, but it's one of those that many care about.  Hopefully Pirates can take back there starter port and keep pirate refit for pirates only...not coward Nationals that just run from fights.

We normally would like to fight if the port is close to our outposts. If the port is not close to us but we have 5+ willing to go , we do the PB. :)

Edited by Captain Melon

Another poor showing from GB/USA/Dutch.  3 showed in the PB - meanwhile they have the players to raise aggression elsewhere against AI...  you know guys - PvE server would be a great place for you GB/USA players...  The AI there are like the AI you like fighting on this server...

DF85C712AC4D7DC8FD5B77ED5BD8296E7941216F

2958E0029A86D6215BD4170ABCC57886E3D4E633

Lots more free ships....  thank you for those CKA...

Edited by ElricTheTwo

I'm currently taking a little break from the game.  A combination of being bored to tears with the lack of pvp and some medical issues (got surgery on Monday).  I will be on Conan Exiles server 74 where I am  guaranteed great PvP from the Wolves and other sundry raiders.   If anyone wants an invite to the clan, give me a tell here.  Until then, best of luck to the new emerging nations and to my Pirate buddies...happy hunting.

1 hour ago, Neverdead Ned said:

I'm currently taking a little break from the game.  A combination of being bored to tears with the lack of pvp and some medical issues (got surgery on Monday).  I will be on Conan Exiles server 74 where I am  guaranteed great PvP from the Wolves and other sundry raiders.   If anyone wants an invite to the clan, give me a tell here.  Until then, best of luck to the new emerging nations and to my Pirate buddies...happy hunting.

Hope the surgery goes well, mate, and that you have a quick recovery!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Neverdead Ned said:

Get well Stroop, Godspeed man! I might pop into conan 

For once an even battle - great fight...  more coming up in the next 1-2 days...  9 French, 3 Swedes, 13 Danes.  against 4 Dutch and 20 GB/USA.  We had 3 smaller ships in the battle, so the BR was just about even.  Ownership of the circles kept changing as the sides moved ships back and forth between circles.  In the end we were able to sink enough of the GB/USA/Dutch to retain the port.  5 Kills for the French, 2 for the Swedes, 9 for the Danes.

B2EB38BDBEC9FC3ADD3C1FD187A069A5B291AB63

Edited by ElricTheTwo
  • Like 3