Game-Labs Forum

[PVP1-EU] The United States of America Decrees The Chijohnaok Doctrine

Christendom

1 hour ago, Young said:

Can we change the OP 

Instead of the US nation, lets put Trollboy says. I am a little tired of being associated with the trash 

Young.....my buddy...I just want you to love me.  Is that so much to ask?  Your grudge against us is soooo cute!  

I am a little insulted that you suggest we are even associated.....I mean it's not like you actually help out with Nation affairs.  TDA and VCO have been tolerating each other for a while now, and it's prolly too soon to expect an invite to the TDA company picnic, we're putting bullshit aside for national unity.  All of us....but you.            

Reps from all the major clans, including yours signed off on this today.  Your boy Chijohn and I cooked it up this morning, hence his name on it.  

Time to get on board hombre!  The fun train is leaving and you ain't on it.

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, SirSamuelHood said:

Hmm, that's strange. The map in-game still shows Savannah and Santo Domingo as being controlled by the US. Looks like your memes on the forums don't help your alliance's war effort at all.

I know. In both cases, I must refer to the third meme.

EDIT: I refer to third meme in case of the following regions/ports: Savannah, La Vega, Santo Domingo, Pampatar and Cumana. Just to be clear.

Edited by E.P. Juel

8 minutes ago, monk33y said:

The rookie zone still has conquest. Two regions can change hands.

Actually (if I am not mistaken) there are 5  counties/regions in the rookie zone that can change hands; 3 are currently held by the United States, and 2 are held by the British. 

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 1:14 PM, Havelock said:

Having defined borders which shall not be touched is a good base idea. However your "homewaters" are way too large imo and contain way more regions than other nations even have atm. Homewaters would be the minimum needed to keep economy going (2-4 regions).

Also they contain both Live Oak regions and both Pirate Refit regions which (and if you really want to discuss this on a cooperative basis youll agree on that) is inacceptable.

The US "homewaters" at the time that your post were made consisted of 40 ports (as of Jeheil's Letter to the Kind episode dated Jan 29: 

At that time the Spanish had 84 ports, the British 80 ports, Swedes 34, French 33, Pirates 31, Dutch 27 and Danes 18.

As of Jeheil's most recent LTTK dated Feb 27

Port holdings were as follows:

British and Spanish 84 ports, French 40, United States 33, Danes and Pirates 31, Dutch 23 and Swedes 21.

The British and Spanish nations have had roughly 2 to 2 1/2 times more ports that the United States.  As of the last LTTK episode the US ranked 4th in ports and is only 2 ports ahead of the Danes and Pirates.  The United States nation in no way contains 'way more regions than (most of the) other nations even have'.