Game-Labs Forum

[PVP1-EU] The United States of America Decrees The Chijohnaok Doctrine

Christendom

resume of thread

1) we cant nightflip anymore (so we draw a  line plz dont attack us anymore let us keep our liveoak monopoly)

2) dont attack our liveoak or we nightflip you

3) we are super strong (yet not won a 25 on 25 firstrate fleet since game started)  

Nice thread, smart diplomacy not showing your weakness, unless is a troll thread then 7/10 for the effort

Edited by Lord Vicious

4 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

resume of thread

1) we cant nightflip anymore (so we draw a  line plz dont attack us anymore our liveoak monopoly)

2) dont attack our liveoak our we nightflip you

3) we are super strong (yet not won a 25 on 25 firstrate fleet since game started)

Nice thread, smart diplomacy not showing your weakness

1) USA win more 25v25 port battles in new system than Lord Vicious.  LV not win any attacks.

2) No one cares about live oak anymore.

3) USA better than lord vicious.  

4) USA still going strong 1 week after LV declares USA dead in 2-3 weeks.  We're on week 2 now.

5) LV lost Castries.

6) LV loved USA 3 weeks ago before he lost castries.

7) This list is stupid.

Go back into retirement please.  No one cares about your 1st rate wins 6 months ago or your feud with Babay who managed to beat you.

4769756.jpg

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Christendom said:

1) USA win more 25v25 port battles in new system than Lord Vicious    sure at 2 am vs whateverlfeet eu can get in (even puerto plata was 25 vs 22) even orinoco was 25 vs 20  I can too win pb vs 20 man fleets 2 am. Yet you didnt win 11 consecutive battle not even in defence (you keep losing and retaking ports over and over)

2) No one cares about live oak anymore.      Tell the danes  convince them to spare you

3) USA better than lord vicious.    Yeah thats why you lost every single pb vs me and your entire ports ownership twice, becouse you are better

4) USA still going strong 1 week after LV declares USA dead in 2-3 weeks.  We're on week 2 now.      yeah thats why you draw a line becouse you strong

5) LV lost Castries.    Brainfart

6) LV loved USA 3 weeks ago before he lost castries.    No i dont: i suggest you to use your nightflip abuse as much as you could before you become arrogant and delusional wich already happen for then return crawling into your nothingness as usual.

7) This list is stupid.      Yeah as well your entire thead/line

Go back into retirement please.  No one cares about your 1st rate wins 6 months ago.         More like a week ago, more like 11 times consecutively, wich is eleven time more then you did a week ago, a month ago 6 months ago 1 year ago

better if you use your time for pray for yourself if you think britain or dutch gonna sail in usa cost defending you

4769756.jpg

You smeel like FEAR

i bet danes can smell it from christenstad

Edited by Lord Vicious

This whole "doctrine" is ridiculous. If you wanted to define a home waters area it definitely shouldn't include the rookie area and shallows in the Bahamas, which the devs specifically set up to allow nations to train their rookies.

Moreover you've been night-flipping multiple times since this declaration was made, so by all accounts the doctrine was voided by you yourselves long before the Spanish even started attacking Ays or Morgan's Bluff. So there's no violation on their part.

Lastly though. By presenting night-flips as a "threat", as you do here, you are undermining your own previous position of night-time battles as part of your gameplay. If night-flipping is only a tool that you use to "punish" interfering with your PvE routine, then it's not really integral to your existence in the game. Night-flipping might as well be removed by server-wide timers then. Either night-flips is a natural part of gameplay or it is not. If you use it as a tool or a threat, then it is not, and the US player base could just as easily go on without that specific element of RvR. You can't have it both ways.

Now, as I've said before, I'm in favour of a global server. I believe that night-flips and 24/7 RvR is part of an open world game. Until devs find a balancing solution, night-flips are part of the game, and while it does not earn you respect or honour, it is not an exploit and should not be labelled as such. The problem with night-flips is in my opinion a game-design and game-balance issue, and not a community, nation or player issue. However as long as you keep using night-flips as a threat, and act and talk as if your goal is to sabotage the enjoyment of the game for others, more than furthering and securing your own gameplay, then you loose my respect. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Anolytic said:

This whole "doctrine" is ridiculous. If you wanted to define a home waters area it definitely shouldn't include the rookie area and shallows in the Bahamas, which the devs specifically set up to allow nations to train their rookies.

Moreover you've been night-flipping multiple times since this declaration was made, so by all accounts the doctrine was voided by you yourselves long before the Spanish even started attacking Ays or Morgan's Bluff. So there's no violation on their part.

Lastly though. By presenting night-flips as a "threat", as you do here, you are undermining your own previous position of night-time battles as part of your gameplay. If night-flipping is only a tool that you use to "punish" interfering with your PvE routine, then it's not really integral to your existence in the game. Night-flipping might as well be removed by server-wide timers then. Either night-flips is a natural part of gameplay or it is not. If you use it as a tool or a threat, then it is not, and the US player base could just as easily go on without that specific element of RvR. You can't have it both ways.

Now, as I've said before, I'm in favour of a global server. I believe that night-flips and 24/7 RvR is part of an open world game. Until devs find a balancing solution, night-flips are part of the game, and while it does not earn you respect or honour, it is not an exploit and should not be labelled as such. The problem with night-flips is in my opinion a game-design and game-balance issue, and not a community, nation or player issue. However as long as you keep using night-flips as a threat, and act and talk as if your goal is to sabotage the enjoyment of the game for others, more than furthering and securing your own gameplay, then you loose my respect. 

1dxet4.jpg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Christendom said:

I do?  How many attacks have you done against Baby and the RUS fleet?  Zero.  

Nobody fear your shitty fleet unable to win a firstrate fight 25 on 25 since this game started

your only bargain chip, is nightflips as you evidently try to use even in this thread for then negate it.  

Just now, Lord Vicious said:

Nobody fear your shitty fleet unable to win a firstrate fight 25 on 25 since this game started

your only bargain chip, is nightflips as you evidently try to use even in this thread for then negate it.  

How many PB attacks have you won in the new system?

10 minutes ago, Christendom said:

I do?  How many attacks have you done against Baby and the RUS fleet?  Zero.  

And how many you did?  or you fighting russians in their sleep time?  zero.  I watched all your blatant victories in nightflips,  90% are not full pb, rest 10% wich was full there was ppl in wappens and constitutions and ingers for fill the port. So you never faced  a primetime eu mainfleet EVER and the only time you did  in firstrates like when you tryed vs spain last time you lost 14 ships killing 0 .  

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 1

Feel free to proof i am wrong, and test your mighty usa fleet   maybe saturday when both usa and russians can be on fore more and more late so you can meet.

I wonder how is that every time we organize a multile pb assault, your fleet always go for the secondary targets where we know the enemy coalition is not going to field their main fleet. (see puerto plata) while you always refuse to attack in firstrate vs the main danes fleet,(santo domingo even if you where able to field a full fleet at that timer since both ports they where almost the same)  but instead tell the brits to go there. 

So lets make like this we go for puerto plata or another secondary port, and you go for santo domingo vs the rus fleet, so you can proof how strong you are RIGHT? 

Edited by Lord Vicious

13 minutes ago, Christendom said:

So no 25v25 full pb attacks in the new system.   

Same as you :) beside i have 200pb won and not a single lost with my clan before that while you still didnt have a single firstrarte win in a year.   You really wanna confront the statS? becouse we are talking about 250 for me vs 5? 10 for you? vs non full fleets at 2 am ?

keep using nightflips as treat is the only bargain chip you have, and stay way from danes so you can keep sayng you good becouse if you do we both know it will be a disaster.

Edited by Lord Vicious

59 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

resume of thread

1) we cant nightflip anymore (so we draw a  line plz dont attack us anymore let us keep our liveoak monopoly)

2) dont attack our liveoak or we nightflip you

Nice thread, smart diplomacy not showing your weakness, unless is a troll thread then 7/10 for the effort

Yes this was a troll thread made about a month ago.  Congrats

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Yes this was a troll thread made about a month ago.  Congrats

That your trolling and your diplomacy is virtually indistinguishable makes it quite hard to deal with your nation seriously in diplomacy.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

That your trolling and your diplomacy is virtually indistinguishable makes it quite hard to deal with your nation seriously in diplomacy.

Well given the current state of the game no one is taking diplomacy seriously.  Perhaps if things were taken significantly less serious overall in this game the inter nation banter would be considerably less toxic.  At the time this post was written it was in direct response to a Spanish declaration of some sort, so anyone with half a brain would of course perceive it as a joke. 

Now if we want to lecture about diplomacy and its effectiveness we should not perhaps hear it from the side who's diplo track record doesn't consist of "agree or else".

As I've made it crystal clear to you and the other side that I'm available for serious diplo talks should you ever desire to have them. So far you have not.  The forum however is not a serious venue for these types of things and I treat it as such.  

This thread should of stayed old.  We're done here.

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1

Hi @Chijohnaok, have i offended you or why are you commenting on a month-old post of mine? My post is obviously a reply to the OP. If you dont remember, its about the so called "Chijohnaok Doctrine" and named after you. "US home waters" are hereby described as "that nation's home ports and economic bases" (quote) with a map that includes:

- Bermuda (3 ports)
- Kidd's Island (3 ports)
- North Carolina (3 ports)
- South Carolina (4 ports)
- Georgia (3 ports)
- Timucua (4 ports)
- Costa del Fuga (5 ports)
- Grand Bahama (3 ports)
- Abaco (3 ports)
- Andros (5 ports)
- New Providence (4 ports)
- Exuma (5 ports)

OVERALL: 45 ports

I dont know about you, but in my opinion 45 are much more ports than 18 (Danes at that time) or 27 (Dutch at that time), placing the US 3rd on time of my post. I know playing for the US urges you to supply alternative facts, but if you really wanted to discuss the idea of a treaty that declares untouchable homewaters you could have answered on my accusation that its "inacceptable" "they contain both Live Oak regions and both Pirate Refit regions".

Go for it, surprise me with an constructive answer.

Until then, have a nice day.

Edited by Havelock
  • Like 2

Siento decirle que mantenerse al día con las nightflips y los desarrolladores no resuelven, que van a jugar para usted solo como un juego es para disfrutar. Si les gusta jugar batallas vacías, te puedo decir que hay más juegos para jugar de lo que no estoy dispuesto a ir a la cama a las 4 de la mañana cuando se levanta a las 7 A. Lo más gracioso de esto es que usted se ríe esta.

Con eso se pierde todo mi respeto.

Edited by Chosco

1 hour ago, Havelock said:

Hi @Chijohnaok, have i offended you or why are you commenting on a month-old post of mine? My post is obviously a reply to the OP. If you dont remember, its about the so called "Chijohnaok Doctrine" and named after you. "US home waters" are hereby described as "that nation's home ports and economic bases" (quote) with a map that includes:

- Bermuda (3 ports)
- Kidd's Island (3 ports)
- North Carolina (3 ports)
- South Carolina (4 ports)
- Georgia (3 ports)
- Timucua (4 ports)
- Costa del Fuga (5 ports)
- Grand Bahama (3 ports)
- Abaco (3 ports)
- Andros (5 ports)
- New Providence (4 ports)
- Exuma (5 ports)

OVERALL: 45 ports

I dont know about you, but in my opinion 45 are much more ports than 18 (Danes at that time) or 27 (Dutch at that time), placing the US 3rd on time of my post. I know playing for the US urges you to supply alternative facts, but if you really wanted to discuss the idea of a treaty that declares untouchable homewaters you could have answered on my accusation that its "inacceptable" "they contain both Live Oak regions and both Pirate Refit regions".

Go for it, surprise me with an constructive answer.

Until then, have a nice day.

First of all, I was not offended by your initial post.

And I apologize for my tardy response to it.  I apparently skipped/skimmed over it when you first made it and only noticed it today when the thread was linked in a post by Christendom.

Next, you listed above in the quoted post both the 3 ports for Bermuda and the 3 ports for Kidd's Island.  Neither Bermuda nor Kidd's are on that map.  Neither of those regions were deemed as  "US home waters" or a part of the "nation's home ports and economic bases".  Bermuda is owned by our British allies, and, if I am not mistaken, the Kidd's is owned by the Pirates (but in no case are owned by the US Nation). 

Timucua is owned by our British allies, as are New Providence and Exuma  but those areas are deemed to be within the "US Home Waters".  But they are NOT owned by the US and were not included in totals that I included in my earlier post today.

So it is NOT 45 ports as you contend.

Neither the US nation, nor the alliance that we are in control both Pirate refit bonus regions.  The US owns the Abaco region, which has a Pirate Refit bonus.  The other Pirate Refit bonus region is Kidd's Island.  To my knowledge, Kidd's is owned by the pirates.  It is NOT owned by the US, and since the map reset has never been owned by the US. 

And as for the US (actually its alliance) owning both Live Oak producing regions, may I remind you that at map reset, the US owned one of the Live Oak producing regions (Georgia) and the Spanish owned the other (Timucua).  The Danes then captured Savannah from the US, leaving the US and its allies with NO Live Oak producing ports.  The Western Alliance was without a Live Oak producing region for (the my recollection) around 10 days to 2 weeks.  At the time Fine Live Oak was vital for building exceptional first rate ships.  It was vital for the Western Alliance to have a region that produced Fine Live Oak.  The British then were able to capture Timucua.  It was only some time later that the United States was able to recapture Savannah. Since the Fine Woods were removed from the game for building exceptional ships the importance of these two Live Oak regions is diminished.  And one or more diplomats for the Eastern Alliance told us that they had more Live Oak stockpiled than they knew what to do with. 

Edited by Chijohnaok

First of all, ...

I think were talking past each other. I understand the OP as "everything above this line is US homewaters, dont attack it", which implies the US should own it and nobody is allowed to contest it (ofc you could give regions to allies, but what would be the point of that?). A general agreement of defining homewaters doesnt have to do anything with the current situation. Imagine a fully neutral map, and then some not selfish thinking diplomats sit down and agree on a few regions for every nation that secure their economy and are in no situation allowed to be contested by any other nation. And in that case, 39 ports is way over the top.

Your thougts seem to be based on the current map. Even if the OP wasnt meant serious, the idea to agree on non-RvR ports is something which could take a lot of salt out of this game.

Edited by Havelock