Game-Labs Forum

[PVP1-EU] The United States of America Decrees The Chijohnaok Doctrine

Christendom

The US Nation hereby decrees The Chijohnaok Doctrine. 

The occasion has been judged proper for asserting, as a principle in which the rights and interests of the United States are involved, that the American continent, by the free and independent condition which they have assumed and maintain, are henceforth not to be considered as subjects for future colonization by any Eastern Alliance powers.  

Any future incursions into US home waters outside of the US nation's prime time will be met swift and decisive action during the evenings upon that nation's home ports and economic bases.  We will reduce you to one port whether or not you show up.  Whether you cry on the forums or not.  

Our borders are currently defined as such and are considered home waters.  Said map is subject to change should we decide to Manifest Destiny.  

5894b4d190069_ChijohnaokDoctrine.thumb.jpg.a340ce6746f433883db0d53fdbc9f8b8.jpg

Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching - General George S. Patton, JR.

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 6

28 minutes ago, Christendom said:

The US Nation hereby decrees The Chijohnaok Doctrine. 

The occasion has been judged proper for asserting, as a principle in which the rights and interests of the United States are involved, that the American continent, by the free and independent condition which they have assumed and maintain, are henceforth not to be considered as subjects for future colonization by any Eastern Alliance powers.  

Any future incursions into US home waters outside of the US nation's prime time will be met swift and decisive action during the evenings upon that nation's home ports and economic bases.  We will reduce you to one port whether or not you show up.  Whether you cry on the forums or not.  

Our borders are currently defined as such and are considered home waters.  Said map is subject to change should we decide to Manifest Destiny.  

5894b4d190069_ChijohnaokDoctrine.thumb.jpg.a340ce6746f433883db0d53fdbc9f8b8.jpg

I approve this message.   ;)

• Like 2

Having defined borders which shall not be touched is a good base idea. However your "homewaters" are way too large imo and contain way more regions than other nations even have atm. Homewaters would be the minimum needed to keep economy going (2-4 regions).

Also they contain both Live Oak regions and both Pirate Refit regions which (and if you really want to discuss this on a cooperative basis youll agree on that) is inacceptable.

• Like 2

Whats about the EU player who dont play in EU primetime because of job or what else. Dont you think they enjoy the ultimate Timezone server? Would be boring without all timezones at certain times.

World of Warcraft Battlegrounds were shit before they opened it for all US EU ASIA server

Edited by z4ys

Just now, Prater said:

Not going to happen.  How about instead of crying you play the game or move to pve?  There is a solution.

lol you guys have won 8 regions in total - all in server downtime.. The rest you've been unable to take or unable to hold. The servers need to be split for two reasons:

1) We need a longterm solution - one problem in this game is the continuing use of ad hoc solution that break when playerbehavior changes. We had PB timers for a reason - what did everyone expect would happen when PB timers disappeared? The current mechanic is not only causing a lot of friction between factions. I generally like fighting most brits, americans and dutchies - in NA that is, on the forums there's just too divergent opinions to get a decent discussion going no less a polite one. A server split would be a solution that on the longterm would endure even a release of the game.

2) The current mechanic is quite simply unsustainable - playerbase is going to depopulate as is allready happening (and yes I have noticed that a lot of the brit/us/dutch alliance players have started logging in with their alts in large numbers - I'm refering to active players). It is unsustainable in any game that one side decides to simply not show up - where's the contest part then? If the US wants to play simcity along the US seaboard then by all means - go play simcity. They will never get decent content (i.e. defended portbattles) in their own primetime on the european server. Even if the US finds PvE'ing fun (which I honestly doubt) they are a minority on the servers and a minority should not be allowed to destroy the game for the rest of us.

5 minutes ago, Bearwall said:

lol you guys have won 8 regions in total - all in server downtime.. The rest you've been unable to take or unable to hold. The servers need to be split for two reasons:

1) We need a longterm solution - one problem in this game is the continuing use of ad hoc solution that break when playerbehavior changes. We had PB timers for a reason - what did everyone expect would happen when PB timers disappeared? The current mechanic is not only causing a lot of friction between factions. I generally like fighting most brits, americans and dutchies - in NA that is, on the forums there's just too divergent opinions to get a decent discussion going no less a polite one. A server split would be a solution that on the longterm would endure even a release of the game.

2) The current mechanic is quite simply unsustainable - playerbase is going to depopulate as is allready happening (and yes I have noticed that a lot of the brit/us/dutch alliance players have started logging in with their alts in large numbers - I'm refering to active players). It is unsustainable in any game that one side decides to simply not show up - where's the contest part then? If the US wants to play simcity along the US seaboard then by all means - go play simcity. They will never get decent content (i.e. defended portbattles) in their own primetime on the european server. Even if the US finds PvE'ing fun (which I honestly doubt) they are a minority on the servers and a minority should not be allowed to destroy the game for the rest of us.

How about, since you are not content with the current server setup, you move to another server?  Telling others to go to another server is crybabyish.

Also, there is no "American problem" as you define it.  We have a lot of problems and issues, but we are not the problem to what you are talking about.

Edited by Prater
  • Like 5

43 minutes ago, Coraline Vodka said:

Look at steam stats of players online and line them up with patch notes and realize it's in no way our fault for players leaving. If you hadnt been losing "important" regions you wouldn't be crying

I didn't state the server depop was the fault of the US alone.. It started long before.. Which I've mentioned numerous times. The nightflips has only aggrevated the issue..

I don't care if the PvP2 US becomes a EU server or vice versa - I believe that the only long term solution to the TZ problem is either 1) a server split or 2) remove national factions and create fictional ones instead and playerincentives to join smaller factions. The first solution is by far the easiest as there's allready an existing infrastructure for it.

Edited by Guest

11 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Emperor Trump prefers a mix of stone and metal fencing.

If Loved Leather Clown Leader wants metal fencing... please, nerf the Verenige nation for resources :wub:

P.S I attach a new propouse of your doctrine. Is a Win2Win, everyone happy!

ChijohnaokDoctrineV2.jpg

Edited by deltonos

25 minutes ago, deltonos said:

If Loved Leather Clown Leader wants metal fencing... please, nerf the Verenige nation for resources :wub:

P.S I attach a new propouse of your doctrine. Is a Win2Win, everyone happy!

ChijohnaokDoctrineV2.jpg

Our crappy grey ships seemed to do the job at Islamorada.   Twice.

2 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Our crappy grey ships seemed to do the job at Islamorada.   Twice.

Afirmative... but I havent seen third or more times   I´m waiting :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, I´m fishing and eating nachos with Bad Hombres :D

(Please note, this is not an official message from the Spanish Faction.  Rather this is me amusing myself during a long sail moving goods around the map. Any queries you may have regarding Spanish Faction diplomacy should be directed to CeltiberoFrog)

n the name of God AlI.png.bc1a80f6140da85f6b80aa012bca00d3.pngmighty, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, three truly separate and distinct persons and only one divine essence...

Be it manifest and known to all who shall see this public instrument, that at the village of Tordesillas,  for the sake of peace and concord, that a boundary or straight line be determined and drawn north and  south, from pole to pole at a distance of three hundred and seventy leagues west of the Cape Verde Islands.      

And all lands, both islands and mainlands, found and discovered already, or to be found and discovered hereafter on the western side of the said bound shall belong to, and remain in the possession of, and pertain forever to, the King and Queen of Castile, Leon, etc., and to their successors.

Tordesillas.thumb.jpg.059e7f500afb665d354e69e129404c9f.jpg

We entreat our most Holy Father that his Holiness be pleased to confirm and approve this said agreement; and that he order his bulls in regard to it to be issued to whichever parties may solicit them, and that he lay his censures upon those who shall violate or oppose it at any time whatsoever.

Their Excellencies....
The Representatives of His Most Catholic Majesty
The King of Spain and the Oriental and Occidental Indies.
         PLVS VLTRA  

Lesser_Royal_Coat_of_Arms_of_Spain_(1700-1868_and_1834-1930)-Golden_Fleece_and_Mantle_Variant.svg.png.efcc9d739aea3f9279d6ee6a817b4308.png

(Please note, this is not an official message from the Spanish Faction.  Rather this is me amusing myself during a long sail moving goods around the map. Any queries you may have regarding Spanish Faction diplomacy should be directed to CeltiberoFrog)

Edited by Senhor Lenhador
Correcting "There" to "Their"
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, Senhor Lenhador said:

n the name of God AlI.png.bc1a80f6140da85f6b80aa012bca00d3.pngmighty, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, three truly separate and distinct persons and only one divine essence...

Be it manifest and known to all who shall see this public instrument, that at the village of Tordesillas,  for the sake of peace and concord, that a boundary or straight line be determined and drawn north and  south, from pole to pole at a distance of three hundred and seventy leagues west of the Cape Verde Islands.      

And all lands, both islands and mainlands, found and discovered already, or to be found and discovered hereafter on the western side of the said bound shall belong to, and remain in the possession of, and pertain forever to, the King and Queen of Castile, Leon, etc., and to their successors.

Tordesillas.thumb.jpg.059e7f500afb665d354e69e129404c9f.jpg

We entreat our most Holy Father that his Holiness be pleased to confirm and approve this said agreement; and that he order his bulls in regard to it to be issued to whichever parties may solicit them, and that he lay his censures upon those who shall violate or oppose it at any time whatsoever.

There Excellencies....
The Representatives of His Most Catholic Majesty
The King of Spain and the Oriental and Occidental Indies.
         PLVS VLTRA  

Lesser_Royal_Coat_of_Arms_of_Spain_(1700-1868_and_1834-1930)-Golden_Fleece_and_Mantle_Variant.svg.png.efcc9d739aea3f9279d6ee6a817b4308.png

I approve this message

• Like 3

On 2/3/2017 at 1:40 PM, Senhor Lenhador said:

Image removed. Please keep real life modern politics/political figures off of the forums.  Thank you!  - H. Darby

(Nice looking post though)

Edited by Henry d'Esterre Darby