Game-Labs Forum

[TOXIC] Just a Polite Clan

On 10/2/2017 at 11:11 AM, rediii said:

With the shipcomposition on the screenshot i would have wondered otherwise. Vastly outnumbered and outgunned you got beaten by 1sts and 2nds... shame on you ;) 

they got more they simply put themself in a shit position where they involved npc wich stolen slots from their fleet cause they put themself in a bay (nuevitas)     otherwise they would have got in another 6-7 ppl in firsr/2nd.

ps: what excuse you have for hre engaging  sorry/podw in bellepoules  with firstrates and seconds,  and you lost 1 2nd rate for each of our frigs? :P

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 1

well its sad to see the pirates in the state they are in... I was looking forward to sailing under the black, regardless of the situation.

I was looking at signing up to Otto little bunch back in the days.

maybe you guys should come back. the Brit council and community will always have one eye on you guys due to the past relationship.

either they welcome you and the boys or they don't, but there seems like there is a lot of bitterness out there.

good luck

4 hours ago, Emerald Jack said:

well its sad to see the pirates in the state they are in... I was looking forward to sailing under the black, regardless of the situation.

I was looking at signing up to Otto little bunch back in the days.

maybe you guys should come back. the Brit council and community will always have one eye on you guys due to the past relationship.

either they welcome you and the boys or they don't, but there seems like there is a lot of bitterness out there.

good luck

IF devs give proper love to pirates on release we will be back in black

• 2 weeks later...

Come join the polite clan!!! If you love PVP and joining PB's then this clan is for you, we can offer competitive medical benefits and daily payments of foreign salt from the tears of the Eastern Alliance.

Skmarsh is a blast to wind up and troll... "Who me?? Boarding?? Nah he surrendered honestly!"

Led by everyone's favorite forum poster and PB commander LV/TC, who leads to victory!! 

The one and only John Snow, love him or hate him! He'll still be fighting the snow walkers.

And most importantly of all me!!!

"I'll never give you up, never gonna let you down!"

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 5:33 PM, Lord Vicious said:

Omfg it not was a fair fight, drama, i am gonna kill myself over it.  call me when events will be 5 vs 5 k ?didnt TDA spent  6 months ganking noobs pirates around mt? was fair that? :) double standard soo much..

ps: my clan vs your nation twice was fair?

a day ago 20 pirates engaged us with multiple first and 10 bucs, we didnt complain :)

that was WO. and it was a year not six months.