Game-Labs Forum

[TOXIC] Just a Polite Clan

I love when you brits show you still have a backbone. All this talk of allies is interesting where were the Dutch when we landed on Jamaica and where was the mighty British when the Dutch were beaten back to a single port!?

But alas why do you brits hold the hands of the beyond useless USA? the Dutch on the otherhand have my respect. from an outsiders point of view (ex pirate) the Dutch have learnt to count on themselves and have become stronger but the brits count on everyone else and seem to becoming weaker and more pathetic with each patch. (there are strong well organised clans in the brits, but these councils seem to panda to the masses and not look after the hardcore core of pvpers) 

3 minutes ago, monk33y said:

I love when you brits show you still have a backbone. All this talk of allies is interesting where were the Dutch when we landed on Jamaica and where was the mighty British when the Dutch were beaten back to a single port!?

But alas why do you brits hold the hands of the beyond useless USA? the Dutch on the otherhand have my respect. from an outsiders point of view (ex pirate) the Dutch have learnt to count on themselves and have become stronger but the brits count on everyone else and seem to becoming weaker and more pathetic with each patch. (there are strong well organised clans in the brits, but these councils seem to panda to the masses and not look after the hardcore core of pvpers) 

can you tell me which strong well organised clans exist ..that are not part of the council ..

youve not even been to a brit council meeting so you really dont know what your talking about

so TL;DR, LV 5k mmr dota 2 riki player, lord of pirate, lord of lobster join brit less than 1 week, and he already wants to tell people in the nation + alliance what they must and must not do already?

I'm not surprise :lol:

Edited by Nash

8 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

What brits told me about usa

useless

vassals

protectorate

incompetent fleet

mess

low numbers

bad/non existent commanders

this are the 5 words more used to describe your nation :)   not by me but by britain leaders

Sorry mister Lord Vicious, but this is all lies, and bad ones.

2 hours ago, monk33y said:

We could say the same about you. Where were you guys when the pirates got beaten back to one port? You all pissed off your allies and then folded tent when things got tough. 

We are friends with the US because thats the way things worked out, you have two coalitions and one happens to be US/Dutch/Brits. As for there ability to fight they are just fine in open world PvP they just lack Port battle experience. Something thats tough for them to do because of time zone for most of them. 

Everyone has become weaker in this game. you lose this many numbers and it becomes tougher and tougher to rebuild. Just look at your own clan. We are at a point in the game that there is not one clan i know of that can fill out a port battle fleet and until the numbers improve i think it would be bad for the game to have a clan like that. ZERG was built not only to be a port battle fleet but also to bring together the Brit Clans and get more people to enjoy that part of the game. 

The idea of either side trying to "win" right now could be the end of fun for everyone.

Edited by Nikodemus
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Custard said:

@Lord Ladypants

I have attended just a few of the Brit council meetings (small group not really involved in RVR we get invited because the Brit Council are inclusive) I have never heard one negative comment from any Brit council member towards our Dutch or US allies. I have genuinely heard some positive comments towards yourself they were however said couched with the understanding that you are a twat, their words not mine because I think you are a ####.

I may attend future meetings just to hear your BS if you lower yourself to take part.

I do not hold the same feelings towards your SORRY clan mates (one of them I was a clan mate of ten years ago).

I never said they claimed that in a meeting :)

i am sure on council  meeting the usa are a very evaluated and respected ally etc etc.  in private when ppl speak the truth is different :)

13 minutes ago, Nikodemus said:

We could say the same about you. Where were you guys when the pirates got beaten back to one port?

Players that try to play like true pirates didn't care. 

I'm glad Sorry has left.

If you are into conquest, you should play nat.

Edited by Anne Wildcat
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Jonathan Arlington said:
8 minutes ago, Anne Wildcat said:

I'm glad Sorry has left.

SORRY was pretty much the only reason pirate as nation not vanished in the last 5 months,        Pirate now can potentially lose all territory since russians are barely able to fill up a fleet

1 hour ago, Anne Wildcat said:

I'm glad Sorry has left.

SORRY was pretty much the only reason pirate as nation not vanished in the last 5 months,        Pirate now can potentially lose all territory since russians are barely able to fill up a fleet

Since we left Carslile we baby sitted the pirate nation :)

Edited by Lord Vicious

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 6:50 PM, Dragonfire said:

Couldn't get it done as a pirate so goes to the biggest Nation in the game LMAO.

I actually feel sorry for the Brits.

I give it 2 months or way less till you turn this British Nation clan into what you turned the sorry clan into dysfunctional and laughed at by all.

Hey at least now you have more players to hide behind.

I need to correct this from what I have seen so far it should of been " I give it 2 weeks " instead of 2 months...my bad should of known.

Since when does expressing an opinion in Our recruitment thread get cencerned by the British busy bodies!?! 

I love it when brits justify incompetence and poor leadership with the old  chestnut 'its no fun to win on  everyone else'. (Im guessing when the brits stopped defending there Dutch allies while they were hammered back to one port was no fun either) newsflash! we have a month until launch so right now it's all about bragging rights! 

Sorry/toxic has a reputation,love it or hate it it's the game content.

Lord vic has a reputations has earned it, love him or hate him.

The British busy bodies in this thread are letting down my fellow monkeys with drivel and nonsense.

The Danes have a reputation in this game for pvp.

Etc etc

Reputation is what we build and thrive on in a game where we all become nameless national players 

• Like 2

If you'd like a chance to join the new British Toxic clan please apply below.

If you are fed up of being told what to think and when your allowed to think it, post below.

If you'd like a chance to enjoy pvp and rvr with like minded players and relish the chance to express AN OPINION without having busy body and narrow minded existing brit players jumping down your throat. apply below!

Some of you may have seen the sorry tag around kpr, some of you may have lost ships. would you like to play alongside those players and learn from them.

We are brash, some call it arrogance! we don't pull our punches. but if you'd like to go onto battle with players who will put everything on the line for you and respect the tag (not play to save dura)

Apply below

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, monk33y said:

If you'd like a chance to join the new British Toxic clan please apply below.

If you are fed up of being told what to think and when your allowed to think it, post below.

If you'd like a chance to enjoy pvp and rvr with like minded players and relish the chance to express AN OPINION without having busy body and narrow minded existing brit players jumping down your throat. apply below!

Some of you may have seen the sorry tag around kpr, some of you may have lost ships. would you like to play alongside those players and learn from them.

We are brash, some call it arrogance! we don't pull our punches. but if you'd like to go onto battle with players who will put everything on the line for you and respect the tag (not play to save dura)

Apply below

What he said.

v7hzk.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, monk33y said:

Since when does expressing an opinion in Our recruitment thread get cencerned by the British busy bodies!?! 

I love it when brits justify incompetence and poor leadership with the old  chestnut 'its no fun to win on  everyone else'. (Im guessing when the brits stopped defending there Dutch allies while they were hammered back to one port was no fun either) newsflash! we have a month until launch so right now it's all about bragging rights! 

As a member British nation ..  the incompetence and poor leadership applies to you too :D

Edited by Grundgemunkey

Buddy everytime you post I can't help but laugh. (I keep getting looks at work)

Iv been a brit for about 1week and it's already like I never left. Nothing has changed in 4-6months. you must always tow the company line, talk only when directly asked to (must only read out the pre-propared comments). never show any opinions incase you offend those with thin skin and thick skulls. 

We have one month until launch and the full wipe/reset so why are you lot so afraid of change to the status-quo? surely we should be battling for everyport! we loose it all on launch anyway.

Back on topic;

Toxic invite any proud black flags to take part in the last month of testing  join us as we push forward with player made content. fight the fight with this new red flag (the bribes of gold from their king is stunning, after a while you forget the sour taste In your mouth from being British again) open your eyes to 80% more rvr. sick of nationals running from the black flag, find nationals running headlong to pvp a lowly and incompetent brit, let the brits reputation as rubbish at pvp fill your coffers with gold and new ships!

For glory my brothers, toxic is here! 

Edited by monk33y

34 minutes ago, Llewellyn Jones RN said:

If a moderator is going to clean up this thread and delete posts please be so kind and edit Monkey's trolling of the British nation.

Up to my knowing..monkey is a TOXIC member.... so his opinion..(as weird as it sound to me given he joined that  faction..)   seems to me quite on-topic to advert any wanna-be-member of the guild position about this faction. I am trying to keep pace with all offtopic and trolling generated in this topic (at least the two last pages!) ...but I can assure you its  not  an easy task if one has a life 

Are you looking for a new challenge my black flag brothers? has endless hours of trading and chasing down fleeing nationals boared you into a coma?? 

Do you wake up and sleep your way through each and every day on naval action!  does your heart sink when you see septor bombs going off around you knowing the moment you and your black flag brothers sail onto the region the nationals run into port and hide. 

The king of the British empire is offering a limited time deal. access to unlimited gold, silver and materials, ships of every nation and all you do is raise the British flag (save the black flag for rainer days).

Once you arrive on kpr you'll see many old school brits who look down there noses at you. (many hold grudges and are bitter) you'll see many thin skinned and thick skulled ship captains but who cares when you get wealthy off there incompetence.

Look up toxic my brothers and join the new black/Red revolution 

It's Toxic but it's good for you!

TOXIC- Monk4y 

Edited by monk33y

43 minutes ago, Powderhorn said:

As always, if the owners of this thread (to my knowledge, Otto Kohl and Lord Vicious) want something hidden, report it, and request it hidden.

Nah let the guys  cry and pour salt, i am for freedom of speech

I am not TF or TDA who call mod for hide screens :P (or tournament video, yeah i noticed that dont worry)  we not have anything to hide here

TOXIC_ZERG_VS_FRANCE_GUYS.jpg

Edited by Lord Vicious

I'm fine with that, but, you need to have your (co-leader?  I'm uncertain as to where things relatively stand in the organization chart) on the same page.  If we get a report from either of you, as things currently stand, we're going to hide it.  It's faster and easier for us that way, rather than trying to wade through who has what intention.

Currently, our "leaders of record" for your clan are yourself and Otto Kohl.  If that's inaccurate, please advise.