Game-Labs Forum

[TOXIC] Just a Polite Clan

23 minutes ago, monk33y said:

What mighty gb??? 

What powerful empire!!! 

How many port battles have gb won on the offensive???  Power rating currently is;

1) usa

2)Sweeds 

3)Danes

4)gb

5)France

6) dutch

So on etc

Don't get on your high horse when you are also basing your strengths on past victorys 

you need to get involved more ...

since the map reset Brits have taken more regions than anyone else

since the port battle changes i would rate the countries

1USA

2 SPAIN

3 everyone else much the same

• Like 1

Roger! When I'm taking the piss out of munkey I'm having fun with it(it's not personal) munkey is a great laugh on ts!

When I take the piss out of gb it's all tongue in cheek (we are all guilty)! I get my laughter when a busy body jumps in to defend the great British empire!!!

2 hours ago, JollyRoger1516 said:

Thats what got this nation into its current position. You guys are jumping in and claiming stuff you didn't do/others did for you with zero loyalty to a nation.

Don't let this forum account suprise you, my main was around just after the beginning of auz! I took part on all the defences of the Antilles (name may be spelt incorrectly)  I was there when we were betrayed by the British council and told to hand ports over that we'd spent months defending and capturing! I was around when we went to the black. (had 3months out after that) been active ever since! 

I couldn't give a toss about the mighty British empire. I want pvp. Brits are famous for being shit at pvp. Used to get lots of pvp as a brit before this crap pve hostility was introduced.

Edited by monk33y

16 minutes ago, monk33y said:

Don't let this forum account suprise you, my main was around just after the beginning of auz! I took part on all the defences of the Antilles (name may be spelt incorrectly)  I was there when we were betrayed by the British council and told to hand ports over that we'd spent months defending and capturing! I was around when we went to the black. (had 3months out after that) been active ever since! 

I couldn't give a toss about the mighty British empire. I want pvp. Brits are famous for being shit at pvp. Used to get lots of pvp as a brit before this crap pve hostility was introduced.

I don't check profiles. They mean nothing. What means something is whether or not people jump around nations for whatever reason. If the British council betrayed you - btw a point of view that only you guys had!!! - If you don't care about the British nation then why the hell did you join it?!?! If we're so shit then why are all of the guys in my clan and on my friend list accomplished PvP players? If everything is so shit then why the hell don't you jsut piss off and leave us be? Take your 'elitist' attitude and hello kitty off. I for one am here to enjoy the game and I'm doing just fine without you!

And don't blame us for crappy dev decisions - I hate sailing 20 mins just to even find an attackable AI ship not even mentioning some PvP jsut as much as you. But if the meeting on the weekend showed anything then that most players are trying to compensate for the devs shortcomings and quite frankly that is at least something.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, monk33y said:

I get my laughter when a busy body jumps in to defend the great British empire!!!

Never even called it that but ok. Havin a giggle is one thing but the sad part is that you guys are acting the exact same shitty way on TS and in the Nation chat which is why nobody wants you around.

• Like 1

Roger why are you the only one getting upset!

When have you last seen any toxic active in nation chat, I tease munkey now and again but I'm in ts with them!!

The reasons we came British is because we asked to consider it!  I followed my clan (friends), also the brits were really bad at pvp. 99% of nationals run at the sight of a pirate but brits were considered by most easy pvp targets. First week I was here in gb I had loads of pvp. Even caped me a French santi in my coni! Then last big patch dropped and pvp stopped, everything is now pve. Pirates used to be able to join any active pve missions until the nationals cried to high heaven about it not being unfair!! AI fleets are predictable, players are not. Also I love boarding fireships but it's waisted on AI ships! 

The brit comunity for the most part is fun, I enjoy it, as said before. If we could attack 4 regions at one time it would be more fun. I play on test server more than main!  That's a big problem in my books!!!

Edited by monk33y

4 hours ago, JollyRoger1516 said:

I'd rather play with a good mannered unskilled palyer then an insulting muppet of mastery gameplay! You keep your top league to yourself as I don't wanna be in it. And neither does the rest of our nation. We don't waste our time on traitors or people who jump around nations for other reasons. Loyalty and friendliness is our strong suit. Until you realise that the British nation is the wrong place for you.

Pirate are dead got 5pb in 3 months thats why we switch,   I recall defending pirates for 6 months against 5 nations, and we didnt switch. I manage to get pirates get many comeback, kicking out  swedenn, usa, over and over. As long the game allowed us to fight we did     Do you now how many first rate pb pirate got since change of system? 0 not a single one    is impossible for a nation that bring 25 ppl get in a pb when coalitions have more screeners that we have ppl in the pb fleet. so was either switch or quit the game

And brit not have many ppl becouse you kiss each other and cumbaya all happy, brit have lot of ppl becouse is britain it always got more ppl, so stop make things up.    Even in potbs britain is the top nation, in a game called PIRATES OF THE BURNING SEA 

we switched becouse coalition mechanics  exclude pirates, if pirates where on the game like others we didnt switch.  

Also when we left USA, usa was 2nd in number of ports 80% becouse we where holding and conquering it  i lead every conquest port usa did from islamorada to tumbado.  USA owned from their capital to tumbado. (all gulf of mexico)         so we didnt left usa becouse they where weak, we left becouse paper leaders where telling us what to do while they never joined a pb.

and to what i am supposed to be Loyal a british pixel flag?

I am loyal to my fun  and my clan end of story, keep your roleplayng for yourself.  When i play for a nation i play for win so on other side can be anyone i dont care.      When you will pay for my account you can decide where i play :) 

there is plently of clans who switched,  ocean from usa to sweden,   ozzy from brit to pirates and then back to brit,  why you dont go in their recruitment thread telling them they are not LOyal see what they will answer you :)

IF pirates will be allowed to play the damn game, be enemy with all probably on release i will play pirates if the devs  finally give them proper features. Becouse is a bigger challenge then play in coalitions.

Brits compared to pirates are much more easy mode.  Brits never got problem of numbers, but numbers also means less quality. Look Denmark small nation almost 2 clan only theyr fleet where better then yours. Same for Sweden.

again you  never won a single pb vs my clan in a year.  so i dont give a hello kitty whats your perception about brit strenght was, that math, and math tell a very different story. 

Wanna talk from same point?  when 25 dogz will go take a port near the biggest nation in game and hold it for weeks, (twice) and never lose a pb, And erase a nation twice on your own  , only with your clan Yeah i will respect you, and take your words into high consideration. Until then you just a +1 in fleet with big mouth   but no demonstration of skill

Edited by Lord Vicious

2 hours ago, monk33y said:

also the brits were really bad at pvp. 99% of nationals run at the sight of a pirate but brits were considered by most easy pvp targets

Funny thing is - we did jsut fine even without you. So we must've been good somehow.

And vicious stop riding the glory train from 6 months ago - you did bloody nothing yet sit in our TS demanding that non English speaking players be excluded from our port battles. We don't need that bullshit.

Edited by JollyRoger1516

5 hours ago, JollyRoger1516 said:

Funny thing is - we did jsut fine even without you. So we must've been good somehow.

And vicious stop riding the glory train from 6 months ago - you did bloody nothing yet sit in our TS demanding that non English speaking players be excluded from our port battles. We don't need that bullshit.

Hard to exclude who not join :P  but carebear all day 

in this moment i am writing, 15 ppl farming orinoco

22 german in their chan, not a single one in farming fleet or santo domingo pb, or screening fleet we did in puerto prince

Edited by Lord Vicious

11 hours ago, Grundgemunkey said:

you need to get involved more ...

since the map reset Brits have taken more regions than anyone else

since the port battle changes i would rate the countries

1USA

2 SPAIN

3 everyone else much the same

If anyone wants lessons on how to win PBs the US is willing to lend out our services.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JollyRoger1516 said:

And btw i didnt demand anything like that, i pointed out that they exclude themself I will gladly enjoy to see a full 25 german fleet go around take ports instead try to exterminate the bots population all day.

But yeah if i prefer have  25 skilled ppl who join pb all time, isnstead 25 unexperienced germans  do you blame me for that? but nobody block them from joining and getting experience, i was very vocal wich german leaders to rally their ppl to be active and push their players to get pvp skill.

Edited by Lord Vicious

26 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

I like you Christ.

teach me Sempai

coff coff..

b47b3c3.jpg

gmkfnV8.png

That's ancient history.  This is the "what have you done for me lately league", and right now you're batting below .500  

We of course would be willing to teach you a few tricks  ;-)

22 minutes ago, Christendom said:

That's ancient history.  This is the "what have you done for me lately league", and right now you're batting below .500  

We of course would be willing to teach you a few tricks  ;-)

As this period will be history in a month, so we can only compare the magnitude of our accomplishments :)

Meanwhile i heard denmark wanna more USA lessons :P i bet you have a couple tricks or more to teach them

Edited by Lord Vicious

6 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

And btw i didnt demand anything like that, i pointed out that they exclude themself I will gladly enjoy to see a full 25 german fleet go around take ports instead try to exterminate the bots population all day.

But yeah if i prefer have  25 skilled ppl who join pb all time, isnstead 25 unexperienced germans  do you blame me for that? but nobody block them from joining and getting experience, i was very vocal wich german leaders to rally their ppl to be active and push their players to get pvp skill.

I was in the room when you were going on about that! Those germans are not only all experienced players but they also ahve an abundance of activity. There is literally no reason to have them join last/block them out (as there are no 25 germans to run a port battle fleet that is the only thing you would achieve) apart from possible communication troubles - an issue we solved long before you even joined our nation. And btw I am not even sure you would actually field a port battle fleet anymore if you exclude the germans. In the British nation we ahve never and will never exclude anybody even if they would be less skilled.

• Like 3