Game-Labs Forum

[TOXIC] Just a Polite Clan

2 hours ago, Chijohnaok said:

That is hardly a fair fight. Alan should have let your side bring in a few more ships to make it more sporting ;-)

Omfg it not was a fair fight, drama, i am gonna kill myself over it.  call me when events will be 5 vs 5 k ?didnt TDA spent  6 months ganking noobs pirates around mt? was fair that? :) double standard soo much..

ps: my clan vs your nation twice was fair?

a day ago 20 pirates engaged us with multiple first and 10 bucs, we didnt complain :)

Edited by Lord Vicious

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Guillaume Longueheuse said:

I assume you (Lord Vicious), lead the pb of Castries?

Well, smart move after we takes the point A, congrats for that!

Yup (i was also in bridgetown  and castries of 17)

and thx  was a really GF

Edited by Lord Vicious

1 hour ago, Lord Vicious said:

yeah thats why you never won a single pb vs sorry in 12 months,   great fleet leadership...    Funny how opinions collide with reality just to show the brutality of the truth

out of interest how many port battles was that ???  ...you want to talk about reality .....Brits have won far more port battles than you ever have ... you had a good day in castries .. was well lead..  ....i can also name battles such as the Trinidad region battle that you threw away with terrible leadership and tactics

Edited by Grundgemunkey
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

out of interest how many port battles was that ???  ...you want to talk about reality .....Brits have won far more port battles than you ever have ... you had a good day in castries .. was well lead..  ....i can also name battles such as the Trinidad region battle that you threw away with terrible leadership and tactics

8 pb in carslile 

3 in port antonio 

2 in savanna la mar

shitload more around south cuba, we took 20-30 pb over and over from brits. smashing fleets after fleets back then.  Sant Iago Portillo  manzanilla etc  (taking everything from jagua to puerto escondido)

your score vs my clan? 0 NADA EMPTY  from slrn times where slrn where able to field 2 fleet, to 3-4 months ago.   You do realize that fight numbers where you have 0 under the belt is stupid as fuck?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trinidad  ? i never lead any trinidad since i am british lol

The only pb i lost was  a try on puerto de espagna where someone (not me ) decided to bring 4 conny in a firstrate battle? and then relegate to me the duty to   test it?  it was lost the moment "someone" decided to bring 4 conny in a firstrate fleet.

Did you also forgot that in puerto de espagna,  your beloved JOHN SWIGLEBOTTOMS was spyng for france and playng for france, boarding brits member with his france char while he was in our ts3 and in [zerg] clan ? and thats why he got banned and exiliated from the nation?

I didnt bring the question up in public for not embarass zerg, but since you question my commander ability now i am forced to. thats the reasons we lost that pb.

Zerg spy, and someone wanted to test a conny squad in a firstrate battle And then deliver the test to me. and i should take the blame for that? no thank you.  every pb i lead from start to end we won, in future we may lose but if happens it happens under my decisions from minute 1 to the end and trust me i will take responsability :)

b7326de87b.jpg

Or when warrior and others left ts3 after we lost 7 ships, and then i reverted it to 11-7?

Beside that wich was an attack  test fleet, (not my idea,since i find it stupid since stat) i never lost a pb since i lead pb in brits   

Edited by Lord Vicious

4 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

yeah doesnt seem as much fun anymore ,,, now your all in british nation ... and you have learnt how to play the game

I know my black flag has found a surprising extra use in my captains cabin, makes really nice black out blinds!  You can't beat seeing a friendly black and white smiling face as i open my eyes! Still haven't figured out which island I hid my I'll gotten British gains on! These teeth marks make reading it next to impossible!

5 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

8 pb in carslile 

3 in port antonio 

2 in savanna la mar

shitload more around south cuba, we took 20-30 pb over and over from brits. smashing fleets after fleets back then.  Sant Iago Portillo  manzanilla etc  (taking everything from jagua to puerto escondido)

your score vs my clan? 0 NADA EMPTY  from slrn times where slrn where able to field 2 fleet, to 3-4 months ago.   You do realize that fight numbers where you have 0 under the belt is stupid as fuck?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trinidad  ? i never lead any trinidad since i am british lol

The only pb i lost was  a try on puerto de espagna where someone (not me ) decided to bring 4 conny in a firstrate battle? and then relegate to me the duty to   test it?  it was lost the moment "someone" decided to bring 4 conny in a firstrate fleet.

Did you also forgot that in puerto de espagna,  your beloved JOHN SWIGLEBOTTOMS was spyng for france and playng for france, boarding brits member with his france char while he was in our ts3 and in [zerg] clan ? and thats why he got banned and exiliated from the nation?

I didnt bring the question up in public for not embarass zerg, but since you question my commander ability now i am forced to. thats the reasons we lost that pb.

Zerg spy, and someone wanted to test a conny squad in a firstrate battle And then deliver the test to me. and i should take the blame for that? no thank you.  every pb i lead from start to end we won, in future we may lose but if happens it happens under my decisions from minute 1 to the end and trust me i will take responsability :)

b7326de87b.jpg

Or when warrior and others left ts3 after we lost 7 ships, and then i reverted it to 11-7?

Beside that wich was an attack  test fleet, (not my idea,since i find it stupid since stat) i never lost a pb since i lead pb in brits   

so when you win its your great leadership ...when you lose its someone elses fault  ....laughable ... a good commander is one that accepts responsibility for mistakes...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Grundgemunkey said:

so when you win its your great leadership ...when you lose its someone elses fault  ....laughable ... a good commander is one that accepts responsibility for mistakes...

When i didnt decide the setup and you give me 4 conny in a firstrate fight, + a spy what you want?  Also when someone else lead and then leave me to fix the situation, i do not have the magic wand.     As long the fleet was right i  and i lead it from the start i didnt lost  a single pb :)    maybe you not where there becouse you to busy spilt shit on the forums :)

also grudge wtf you want? you a shitty player  from a single man clan,  that never did anything good in his entire existence whats your contribution to the nation? nothing, you just talk in the forums becouse you cant do anything better. You just salty my clan kicked your poor ass over and over and then we switched and  in a short time for sure we are more appreciated then you :)     

Just now, Lord Vicious said:

When i didnt decide the setup and you give me 4 conny in a firstrate fight, + a spy what you want?  Also when someone else lead and then leave me to fix the situation, i do not have the magic wand.     As long the fleet was right i  and i lead it from the start i didnt lost  a single pb :)    maybe you not where there becouse you to busy spilt shit on the forums :)

also grudge wtf you want? you a shitty player  from a single man clan,  that never did anything good in his entire existence whats your contribution to the nation? nothing, you just talk in the forums becouse you cant do anything better. You just salty my clan kicked your poor ass over and over and then we switched and  in a short time for sure we are more appreciated then you :)     

i just got what i wanted :lol: