Game-Labs Forum

[TOXIC] Just a Polite Clan

6 hours ago, Llewellyn Jones RN said:

To be honest both ports were taken at silly o'clock and as I understand it we let you have Carlisle and said why waste the effort retaking it as we knew you would get bored of it and be somewhere else one night leaving it open for us to take it. 

With regards to ZERG zeroing one nation it is not necessarily in our make up to one port a nation and to be honest without our willing allies it would be impossible to get into a port against any of them without a decent screening fleet and now without being able to war supply 7 ports at once it's going to be near impossible to setup a multi nation war bomb. 

ZERG was more in an attempt to stop OCEAN from taking our best than a response to SORRY and it's something the British nation should have done a long time a go but now we hear complaints about dominating port battle numbers so we made St Lucie for those moaning players to enter and even then we had to fill the slots to make up the numbers. 

You dont lose firstrate fleets and attack a city every night cause you dont want it :P 

ocean stole you 1 player LOL,    and never attack any british port ,  About ppl complain you should not give a fuck, if you can full  a pb with your clan do it and improve instead holding hands and creating content for casual and retards,  you tryng to copy SORRY withouth the quality standard and the methodology,   Sorry would never do a mixed pb if we have enought ppl on to fill the pb by ourself.

Tbh 3-4 days i am in brit ts3 and the level of the average player/commander i found is pretty low. (command wise almost inexistent),  you share a tag  but there is no structure, mainly becouse you cant decide between do a hard group dedicated and a mix,   

yesterday you did a pb, i watched it on stream, you could have filled it with mono zerg, and instead it was 4-5 clans and 7-8 danes, from me is a nonsense, if you can fill it with dedicated players do it, Nobody charged you with the role to provide "fun" for other clans or space for other clans. Is up to them do it, if they unable they should merge into bigger clans becouse it means they not self sufficient, moreover that pb was organized by other clans but it ended up to be lead by you even if badly.    A battle that sorry of 3 months ago would have won probably with 0 losses.   it ended up in a huge messy brawl you lucky they where even more disorganized then you thats it.

On 12/9/2016 at 9:46 PM, HachiRoku said:

I like it to be honest. The game needs changes so we don't have the same shit all the time. I will support any toxic member just as much as any other brit and you can always count on me to be where you need captains. Its up to you guys to make it work or not. 

Well put Hachi. Pretty much my same sentiment.

Pirate game mechanic is broken and although smaller groups can do 'their own thing' there is little in the game for clans. Lets hope we all see more action, get some improved patches and one day...far away a place for pirates (end of the rope patch)

Edited by Jeheil
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

You dont lose firstrate fleets and attack a city every night cause you dont want it :P 

ocean stole you 1 player LOL,    and never attack any british port ,  About ppl complain you should not give a fuck, if you can full  a pb with your clan do it and improve instead holding hands and creating content for casual and retards,  you tryng to copy SORRY withouth the quality standard and the methodology,   Sorry would never do a mixed pb if we have enought ppl on to fill the pb by ourself.

Tbh 3-4 days i am in brit ts3 and the level of the average player/commander i found is pretty low. (command wise almost inexistent),  you share a tag  but there is no structure, mainly becouse you cant decide between do a hard group dedicated and a mix,   

yesterday you did a pb, i watched it on stream, you could have filled it with mono zerg, and instead it was 4-5 clans and 7-8 danes, from me is a nonsense, if you can fill it with dedicated players do it, Nobody charged you with the role to provide "fun" for other clans or space for other clans. Is up to them do it, if they unable they should merge into bigger clans becouse it means they not self sufficient, moreover that pb was organized by other clans but it ended up to be lead by you even if badly.    A battle that sorry of 3 months ago would have won probably with 0 losses.   it ended up in a huge messy brawl you lucky they where even more disorganized then you thats it.

And this is why you failed in the pirate nation because the pirate nation would not bend to your will and for your information BRITS lost 4 to Ocean and many more were asked. 

As for yesterday we Zerg opted not to go in as one clan it was set for the rest of the nation to attend your dictatorship is not wanted within the British nation. 

41 minutes ago, Llewellyn Jones RN said:

And this is why you failed in the pirate nation because the pirate nation would not bend to your will and for your information BRITS lost 4 to Ocean and many more were asked. 

As for yesterday we Zerg opted not to go in as one clan it was set for the rest of the nation to attend your dictatorship is not wanted within the British nation. 

Just wanted to add that players that have been moving to Ocean (And HRE) from Britain have been leaving on good terms. I can't speak for everybody of course, but those who have been former affiliates of SLRN have made formal postings of their resignations and intentions and even though they were switching nations we still supported them in their endeavors.

Edited by Woody051
  • Like 1

Guys, Let Toxic be. They will prove their worth and character in time. Any body with any sense can see why they went Britain. Their clan has become largely irrelevant. Just a shadow of its former self. Only a few players left, worth their weight in salt, to keep the clan alive. They went Brit because of recruiting. With the population so low, there is only one nation to go to(considering language) that has the population to grow from and that of course is Britain. Most of those players probably won't know why the clan tag "TOXIC" is so applicable and will be swayed by LV's propaganda skills that far outweigh any of his other strengths.

I'm willing to wait and see how they will act and participate with their new nation and allies. I am not that optimistic but willing to wait and see.

Reading how LV is complaining about the decision of ZERG to include smaller clans in RvR, I really lost any hope and want top apologize to all british mates I told to wait what TOXIC will do for the nation and player-base before arguing against them.

So Dear Lord Vicious. You might be a good commander and I welcome you to work together with us. To decide in the Council what's best for all of our player base. If you are able to socialize with us I welcome you as an officer of his majesty.

But this nation which friendship and solidarity has grewn over months and brought us to the point every player, every clan has been adjudged to be worth. And every player and clan with the rank and ship and will to RvR can be part of any battle he wants and the British Council as a meeting of all this clans and not a self-advertising overlord is in charge to plan which clans are going in for battle.

If you really think, and I really hope that this is all a big misunderstanding, that you can overrule and command us, after months of resistance, ... then you are in the wrong nation...

Best regards

JA

Edited by Jonathan Arlington
  • Like 5

Indeed..  TOXIC, not just LV...

I think your clan has a place in our community.  Good or Bad, it does not really matter, important thing is that you are creating content for the rest by just being you.

Once I think you were ganking brits by having one ship sitting near Jamaica, and when people came to attack you, you came out from BR Screen to gank them.  I think we saw you doing this more than once that day.  Why I think you were actually doing that with purpose.  We were wondering that, that is so lame that sad that we cannot attack you.  Now we can.

5 hours ago, Bobby Sands said:

Oi mate, might wanna join Swedes instead?

We already paid 150 Billion Gold to the Brits to avoid this scenario :P So no thanks.

11 hours ago, Johny Reb said:

Guys, Let Toxic be. They will prove their worth and character in time. Any body with any sense can see why they went Britain. Their clan has become largely irrelevant. Just a shadow of its former self. Only a few players left, worth their weight in salt, to keep the clan alive. They went Brit because of recruiting. With the population so low, there is only one nation to go to(considering language) that has the population to grow from and that of course is Britain. Most of those players probably won't know why the clan tag "TOXIC" is so applicable and will be swayed by LV's propaganda skills that far outweigh any of his other strengths.

I'm willing to wait and see how they will act and participate with their new nation and allies. I am not that optimistic but willing to wait and see.

Jeez get over it Man, TF is a shadow of itself since we left it :P and we crashed you at every terms and chance, Pirate pop have nothing to do with us is the game and the devs who left pirates to die exluded from the current and only alive pvp mechanic content: the pb largely runned by coalitions , barely over a month ago this largely IRRILEVANT clan took jamaica port and hold it  vs the biggest nation over and over mastering every night 20-30 ppl. 

What you ever did meanwhile? nothing. USa is a vassal/protectorate of brits, what you afraid is that now that we are brits we will have a big weight in your alliance with britain, withouth britain you are literally non-existent.  You now it, i now it.  Chill :) 

We got up and down moments and always manage to come up again  crashing you every time we meet :P   the fact you still soo salt to come in an irrilevant clan thread just show it, tell me how many times i ever went to your clan recruitment? never, and you now why? cause you are irrilevant not worth spending my time diminishing a vastly inferior clan wich never represented a problem :)           While you do, exiting from your hiding hole, what you afraid now if we are irrilevant? :)

But since you ask so veemently i can show you again how we are not, (for the 3rd time?)

Edited by Lord Vicious

7 hours ago, Louis Garneray said:

Lord Vicious is and will always be Lord Vicious.

Guys you have to realize he is part of the Elite of Naval Action. And we should feel blessed that he plays with or against us. We'll never be able to reach his professional level of playing.

Take for example the French. We are a worthless nation but thankfully (barely) able to provide some entertainment as shown here:

More seriously, who cares about LV? He is like a child, always in need of attention. :D:D

Did i open a thread about me? no this is our recruitment thread, it seams that you come here for talk about what you afraid. Nobody asked attention you are giving it spontaniously, i simply opened a new recruitment thread   and ppl from usa danes etc  come and write in a seamingly obvious attempt to convince "themself?"  that we are irrilevant . 

YOu come in my recruitment thread, i reply you, you dont i dont.      You create attention :)  demand-offer bro rule of market.    if we are irrilevant as usa danes and others claim why spend time and effort claiming it around? if someone is irrilevant is pointless to point it out since emm they are irrilevant?  

Edited by Lord Vicious

10 hours ago, Jonathan Arlington said:

Reading how LV is complaining about the decision of ZERG to include smaller clans in RvR, I really lost any hope and want top apologize to all british mates I told to wait what TOXIC will do for the nation and player-base before arguing against them.

So Dear Lord Vicious. You might be a good commander and I welcome you to work together with us. To decide in the Council what's best for all of our player base. If you are able to socialize with us I welcome you as an officer of his majesty.

But this nation which friendship and solidarity has grewn over months and brought us to the point every player, every clan has been adjudged to be worth. And every player and clan with the rank and ship and will to RvR can be part of any battle he wants and the British Council as a meeting of all this clans and not a self-advertising overlord is in charge to plan which clans are going in for battle.

If you really think, and I really hope that this is all a big misunderstanding, that you can overrule and command us, after months of resistance, ... then you are in the wrong nation...

Best regards

JA

Lets cumbaya together, i expressed my point of view, i will never lead a messy random fleet,  You like it, have fun,  For me is a non sense make a halfwith fleet when you have chance to displace in a battlefield something better.  Purely a strategic analysis.  I never told you not to do it :)   or that i wanna stop you from do it, For sure i will not be part of it.

My plans are different as you entitled to play like you prefer, so do i.    Maybe some ppl now that there is an alternative wanna try it and judge if they enjoy more that alternative or not, time will judge. 

3 minutes ago, _Masterviolin said:

With all of the past four pages of forum banter aside, I must admit- I am rather amused at the extraordinary irony of SORRY turning Brit. I just hope that the aptly named [TOXIC] clan doesn't make us Brits look bad on the forums eh?

Nah.. you're all doing that by yourselves.<_<

It's the way the "Brits" are flaming LV and [TOXIC] within their recruitment page that is making yourselves (Brits) look bad. Brilliant.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

Jeez get over it Man, TF is a shadow of itself since we left it :P and we crashed you at every terms and chance, Pirate pop have nothing to do with us is the game and the devs who left pirates to die exluded from the current and only alive pvp mechanic content: the pb largely runned by coalitions , barely over a month ago this largely IRRILEVANT clan took jamaica port and hold it  vs the biggest nation over and over mastering every night 20-30 ppl. 

What you ever did meanwhile? nothing. USa is a vassal/protectorate of brits, what you afraid is that now that we are brits we will have a big weight in your alliance with britain, withouth britain you are literally non-existent.  You now it, i now it.  Chill :) 

We got up and down moments and always manage to come up again  crashing you every time we meet :P   the fact you still soo salt to come in an irrilevant clan thread just show it, tell me how many times i ever went to your clan recruitment? never, and you now why? cause you are irrilevant not worth spending my time diminishing a vastly inferior clan wich never represented a problem :)           While you do, exiting from your hiding hole, what you afraid now if we are irrilevant? :)

But since you ask so veemently i can show you again how we are not, (for the 3rd time?)

I have nothing to get over LV. I've pretty much ignored you for months. My post wasn't even addressed to you, rather the others posting things to you. My post wasn't even meant to be insulting and what did I say in the end. Essentially, wait and see.

When I said you are irrelevant, I did not say you have always been irrelevant but lately, you know as well as I do, that your numbers are nothing like they used to be. Your clan hasn't been able to take on anyone it wanted in quite awhile. That is not an insult, it is just fact. You also have no one to recruit in the pirate nation to rebuild your clan so my belief that you went Brit in order to recruit is just deductive reasoning and also not an insult. All one has to do is look at your responses to others in this thread and you can see that your goal is recruitment.

You truly misjudge me. I am not surprised. I am not concerned about your choice to join Britain. I feel sorry for the British but I don't care. It is what it is. Feel free to believe that I sit awake at night trying to figure out how to best you, or avoid you, or hide from you or whatever or that I cringe with anger whenever you speak, or quake at the possibility that you will attack our shores again. I allow you those delusions and won't further argue against them.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Johny Reb said:

I have nothing to get over LV. I've pretty much ignored you for months. My post wasn't even addressed to you, rather the others posting things to you. My post wasn't even meant to be insulting and what did I say in the end. Essentially, wait and see.

When I said you are irrelevant, I did not say you have always been irrelevant but lately, you know as well as I do, that your numbers are nothing like they used to be. Your clan hasn't been able to take on anyone it wanted in quite awhile. That is not an insult, it is just fact. You also have no one to recruit in the pirate nation to rebuild your clan so my belief that you went Brit in order to recruit is just deductive reasoning and also not an insult. All one has to do is look at your responses to others in this thread and you can see that your goal is recruitment.

You truly misjudge me. I am not surprised. I am not concerned about your choice to join Britain. I feel sorry for the British but I don't care. It is what it is. Feel free to believe that I sit awake at night trying to figure out how to best you, or avoid you, or hide from you or whatever or that I cringe with anger whenever you speak, or quake at the possibility that you will attack our shores again. I allow you those delusions and won't further argue against them.

Maybe you should play the game more, becouse before the bad patch we got 25-30 ppl on while usa,you, your clan where nowhere to be seen around beside your kidds harbour tentative where you got a humiliating defeat for then hide and vanish again and you attacked only becouse you think we where busy in another port (where brits saw us coming and they refused to fight us even if they where full 25 so we got time to tp and sodomize your opportunistic attempt)

Also if i recall correctly we took what we wanted and won all pb :)  maybe your clock is  different but that was barely a month ago , i not see what 10 tf together since 6 months?

So i not see how you can say for quite a while, i think you full of crap or not playng the game whatsoever as your usual, becouse in the last 3 months SORRY was beyond despute the only clan able to field a full fleet where no other nation could and we fight night and day around the british capital. Then patch landed and ppl got bored, pirates declined, coalition pb excluded pirates, but this is stuff of last 3 weeks. max a month.      The patch literally killed pop from one day to another  pre patch 25-30 ppl on 3-5 days after patch 15

Then is obvious we join the only english predominant speak alliance in game, we have fight them,  We know many of them wich tbh always respected our strenght  all other nations simply not offer us any chance to collaborate/grow.  Spain? no english speakers,  Danes too many russians, Sweden? a dead nation like usa, Dutch? i dont really know them, France? again non english speakers.        So yeah your conclusion about join brit is right,  but your statement about us being with low numbers since while is not at all,      Since we moved to brit we got again back 15+ ppl and many still transfering, many still piss off about the game but are slowling come back since there is activity etc.  More clans of pirates are thinking to move too and probably join us

dont worry you will not see me leading or any toxic risking a ship for you :) if there was a slim chance for us to ignore you and just play becouse the rest of the nation go, you killed it (and god know how badly you need a competent commander leading the mess that is usa fleet) Funny is 9 months you lead your nation/clan, still i need to way to see you archieve a win as nation/clan/pb.  You just talk in the forums withouth any in game action backing your weight.

Edited by Lord Vicious

15 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

I will say this and be done. Im not really interested in a flame war with you. It bores me to no end. I didn't even come here to insult but your ego takes everything so personal and you think I care about comparing you to anyone, including myself. I sure has hell don't seek to emulate you. I am completely willing to give credit where credit is due. I have never taken from you anything you truly earned.
your clan where nowhere to be seen around beside your kidds harbour tentative...was nowhere around during that adventure where you got a humiliating defeat for then hide and vanish again and you attacked only becouse you think we where busy in another port (where brits saw us coming and they refused to fight us even if they where

full 25 so we got time to tp and sodomize<---always thought there was something "special" about you. :P your opportunistic attempt)

i not see what 10 tf together since 6 months?Shortly after your departure, I took a different tack with my clan. I purposely shut down recruitment and when it was opened up again I only allowed a trickle in at a time. Comparing your clan numbers to mine is comparing apples and oranges in philosophy and goals not to mention US numbers as a whole. So, gratz to you for recruiting a bunch of people. Your good at it. I'm not trying to do the same.

So i not see how you can say for quite a while, i think you full of crap or not playng the game whatsoever as your usual, becouse in the last 3 months SORRY was beyond despute the only clan able to field a full fleethmm... RUS? hmm ZERG? hmm 7up(sometimes)? The patch literally killed pop from one day to another  pre patch 25-30 ppl on 3-5 days after patch 15agreed. patch killed population.

dont worry you will not see me leading or any toxic risking a ship for younp. that is my preference. Its possible I would come to the aid of Commodore or even Otto. Both of those guys seem to be honorable players. I likely won't discriminate against their clan tag. Otherwise we are doing just fine without you. :) if there was a slim chance for us to ignore you and just play becouse the rest of the nation go, you killed itagain, this shows more about how much salt you have to us then how much salt we have for you. Look how sensitive you are. Oh my gosh. Did I dare say that your purpose for going brit was to recruit. Oh no! What a slap in the face that was. Oh, how it must have hurt. I will give you your own advice... Chill! (and god know how badly you need a competent commander leading the mess that is usa fleet)amen Funny is 9 months you lead your nation/clan, still i need to way to see you archieve a win as nation/clan/pb. This statement is probably the one that made me respond. Otherwise I would of just stopped typing here. I haven't led this nation for over 9 months. I've said this before to you but you forget quickly. I got a promotion at work that reduced my playing time by over half. Through the summer I was home roughly 3-4 days a month. If the US has collapsed in the previous 9 months then it is more likely because 9 months ago I stopped being one of the primary leaders of the nation. When I was very active, and when we had a larger player base to work with the US was one of the strongest most organized nations in the game. Not because of our numbers but because of our unity and our ability to work well together. If you remember, we were once attacked by three nations in one night encompassing 12 ports. If I remember correctly we lost three ports that night in spite of the odds against us. One in which your group turned tail and ran at the gates of the port and defending another one that was absolutely useless to us. Since the fall out of your split with the US and subsequent wars, the loss of two of our capable commanders(neither one, you) we have done well considering. We have taken most of the Bahamas more than once defeating any resistance we faced including a total smashing of your elite fleet, spanish attacks as well as a few pirate efforts. We fought numerous battles with the Spanish. We won many and lost some. So your right in that the US is struggling to get back up on its feet which it will eventually do but its not due to my leadership and the nation has done relatively well considering its disadvantages at the moment under those that have been making the primary decisions for it.  You just talk in the forums withouth any in game action backing your weight.now that your a brit, why don't you ask them how well we have performed at their side and how much support we have lent them.

Ok, I've said my peace. I'm gonna let my words stand before the world court if they must. If you respond then your words will stand before it as well. We can let it lay. Flaming wars are not my interest. I spoke to others and you took offense at that. I'm sorry your so easily butt hurt, which is a surprise considering all the sodomizing you claim to do. Since you are our "allies" now I will treat your group cordially and respectfully on the Open Ocean unless you give us cause to do otherwise.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Johny Reb said:

What brits told me about usa

useless

vassals

protectorate

incompetent fleet

mess

low numbers

bad/non existent commanders

this are the 5 words more used to describe your nation :)   not by me but by britain leaders, And i agree,  tbh nothing changed since we left it so i am not surprised  and no i still not have seen a full 7up rus zerg 25 man fleet most important never seen them doing anything as clan alone with that, most important i never seen a 25 full usa fleet winning a pb (are you ablet to field 25? btw? )

since you always forgot this is kidds harbour that i "claim"      again you TALK, is all you have done in this game talk and pretend to be somehow good, tell me how many pb you ever won vs me? the answer is 0, or show me a picture of a fleet lead by me defeated by your clan you have none.

That was always your problem,  pretend and talk with 0 success in game backing your delusion of grandeur.    The perception and consideration of any nation towards USA is that you are the weakest ask yourself why

I never pretented to be like nor i did anything for be liked, but i always presented facts and you always backed my objectivity even in the test area when i tryed to protect usa from it's isolation status, (see noobbzone placement)

WHile you come up sometimes leaving your hole, putting up sentences that have no in game facts, ask your british friends what sorry did in last 3 months around kpr and if we where a dead clan.

usakidsbay.jpg

KPR A MONTH AGO 27 ON  25 IN FRONT OF BRIT CAPITAL. 

kpr.jpg

ALSO IF WE DEAD AND IRRILEVANT AGAIN WHY YOU SPEND SOO MUCH TIME TRY TO DIMINISHING WHAT YOU CONSIDER A DEAD CLAN? it have no logic, ppl try to diminish what they afraid of.

Edited by Lord Vicious

1 hour ago, Lord Vicious said:

What brits told me about usa

useless

vassals

protectorate

incompetent fleet

mess

low numbers

bad/non existent commanders

this are the 5 words more used to describe your nation :)   not by me but by britain leaders, And i agree,  tbh nothing changed since we left it so i am not surprised  and no i still not have seen a full 7up rus zerg 25 man fleet most important never seen them doing anything as clan alone with that, most important i never seen a 25 full usa fleet winning a pb (are you ablet to field 25? btw? )

what absolute rubbish ...funny how you have been in Brit nation 2 minutes and hear all this .

You forget that we work together with US nation .. and speak with them on TS ..for more than 2 minutes ..everyone knows this complete fabrication ..unless you want to name some names

as a  dead rat you are causing a bad smell

• Like 3

Dear allies,

be sure LV doesn't and will never ever speak for our Council, neither do we agree with his unstyle of insulting just everyone, every second and every single letter. Just ridiculous... I am more and more sure you're a spy to destruct our nation and allies.

Edited by Jonathan Arlington
  • Like 2

As a proud member of sorry and now toxic I feel that you (we) brits have grown really thin skins.

When I was part of aus the brits had a swagger about us but now you lot act like a broken beaten dog waiting for your next meal.

It may have been the best thing to play as a pirate because you learn very quickly to only trust those along side you with your tag. 

I just hope you lot wake up and get your heads out of the sand.

I may be a brit with a black heart but I'd rather be that than a brit who's just plain yellow. 

Monk4y