Game-Labs Forum

[TOXIC] Just a Polite Clan

On 28/1/2017 at 0:45 AM, Grundgemunkey said:

i think your funny :)

You too, you free to go and lead fleets and get 95%+ rate of win if you think you can do a better job, but you will never have the guts to do it, you prefer spill shit in the forums then take responsability.

Proof you not only a bitter guy in the forums, go lead a firstrate fleet to win, and lets see what the ppl will think about your skill.  proof me i am wrong to consider you just a forumer that spit judgment , becouse when there is to take responsability you just make1 step back and prefer tot play as just a +1 in fleet.   Istead take the risk to be blamed for a fail.

Easy to play that way, thats why i not accept your judgment , becouse it come from 0 experience, you simply not have the tools for judge what i do becouse you are the first one who not have the guts to do it :)

Easy to play that way, thats why i not accept your judgment , becouse it come from 0 experience, you simply not have the tools for judge what i do becouse you are the first one who not have the guts to do it

your quite correct ... i have no experience  in leading a port battle ... but I have been lead by quite a few ....so I have quite a lot of experience in recognizing the leadership qualities of  port battle commanders ... and you are average ...

you brag and boast about your win record ... that was under the old port battle system ... under the new system you have only won defensive battles and have won  0 offensive battles ... others have won ....yet you haven't  why is that  ?

Im only an average player I dont need to claim that im the greatest  ... I would probably fail at been a port battle commander ..i dont have the multitasking ability .. i recognise my shortfalls .....pity you cant recognise yours ..

but the original point made by me was that the Brit Nation has and has had ...port battle commanders as good and in some cases better than you ...win some offensive port battles without the abuse of game mechanics which you cry about us not using ... win a battle without abusing those who are trying to have a bit of fun in a computer game ....and you might get a bit of respect that you want,,,, but fail to get ...

as for being bitter ...im not sure what you mean ...the moment i feel bitter about my involvement in a computer game ... i think i would stop playing ..

as for someone who who just sits in a forum ... think your 1,532 posts to my 278 ....says everything lol

• Like 4

Munkey munkey munkey! 

Where does it say we are not allowed to have our own points of view on what makes up the qualities of good leadership!

From a player returning player to the British, all I've seen and heard is disorganisation and way to many cheifs and next to no Indians! It seems that 99% of British captains can't take instructions. Just  listen to battle comms, you have 3or4 commander's who can't work towards one goal! You have players shouting in there ideas every couple of minutes. Very few players willing to take fire for the team!

LV may come across as a cock to some but he can lead a rabble! How many of you lot have lost ships to his team? (alot of you are still bitter)

Play pirate you learn very quickly that alot of Russian players players get tunnel vision and only know how to brawl #cough PODW! And you can only count of your guys to win. The British still play like underdogs blaming the pubbies who only do pve as the reason for defeats. 

Don't get me wrong I enjoy the British comunity (alot) as we never had that as pirates. I just hope one day the brits will get that swagger back (when disfranchised brits went black, the swagger was lost)

Also munkey I think you actually like us!

3 hours ago, Grundgemunkey said:

your quite correct ... i have no experience  in leading a port battle ... but I have been lead by quite a few ....so I have quite a lot of experience in recognizing the leadership qualities of  port battle commanders ... and you are average ...

you brag and boast about your win record ... that was under the old port battle system ... under the new system you have only won defensive battles and have won  0 offensive battles ... others have won ....yet you haven't  why is that  ?

Im only an average player I dont need to claim that im the greatest  ... I would probably fail at been a port battle commander ..i dont have the multitasking ability .. i recognise my shortfalls .....pity you cant recognise yours ..

but the original point made by me was that the Brit Nation has and has had ...port battle commanders as good and in some cases better than you ...win some offensive port battles without the abuse of game mechanics which you cry about us not using ... win a battle without abusing those who are trying to have a bit of fun in a computer game ....and you might get a bit of respect that you want,,,, but fail to get ...

as for being bitter ...im not sure what you mean ...the moment i feel bitter about my involvement in a computer game ... i think i would stop playing ..

as for someone who who just sits in a forum ... think your 1,532 posts to my 278 ....says everything lol

Others won  who? Usa won only offensive battle vs  half empty ports, the biggest fight they got was a 19 vs 25.   (with -6 ppl is almost impossible to defend a port simply becouse you not have enought for contest the circle)

I got my hand only on 2 attack so far,  one that we got screened 2 day ago, becouse our nation refuse to hide the fleet (becouse is not honorable LOL)  in an npc battle so we got only 16 ppl in vs 25 enemy.

and one where "one of your good commanders" decided to bring 4 conny in a firstrate fight  as experiment and then delivered the fight to me. + the zerg spy in our ts playng france and boarding our own ppl (his own clan lol )

Also if your previous commanders are that good, how they never won a pb vs sorry?  old system or new system at the end you need to fight and sink ships for win. so not make big difference.   Also i never seen before i joined brit a single brit pb where 1 guy was leading it was always 4-5-6 ppl leading  was very hard to understand who was in charge and usually battle where determ more by random events such as explosions then  commanders decisions

win a pb where you lose 16 ships and enemy 20 is not a win, is  more individual skill of players brawling  and randomness then commander decisions, But more important when you lose 1 win 1 lose 1 win 1  Is not imputable to a good fleet or commander. Be  good commander and fleet means you win costantly 5-10 battle before getting a loss with    The commander make difference when with his manouvers  and decisions make the difference in the fight and save his almost dead players while scoring 3:1 kd    like we did in castries, 17 kills 5 loss (and 2 of them got saved by the timer 1-2 minute more and was 19 kills ) Or like we did in bridgetown where we where losing the brawl but i took decision to retreat in the main circle and we won by points.  Sometimes the victory is 1 decision away. and sometimes is made by players.  The role of a commander is to reduce the randomness as much as possible :)

I understand you not even have the tools for comprend it since you never where in a nation or a clan that scored such results.

ps: none of your beloved commanders have 95%+ pb won, so your opinion matter 0, what matter is maths and fact. None of them lead a clan to conquer a nation twice, or hold a port for weeks vs the biggest nation  never losing a pb. Also how many of this beloved commanders are left?   they all gone vanished, also funny how you not even make a name. or post a video that show this incredibly talented commanders.  After all if they where so talented i would not even have a shot to lead brit fleets dont you think? maybe your opinion is afteall just your opinion.

ps: if brit have such good commanders   pvp competence and in general skill etc why shitload of players left for sorry and ocean? i never heard about a sorry or an ocean player leaving for join a brit clan.......  i think your judgmend is very biased :)  and unrealistic.       Brit always got numbers but hardly ever matched the quality that others reached. 

I am brit but i can see the things for what they are, i never feared any brit fleet, since even in 0w we never losed any engagement with them at equal terms. I remember episodes where a brit player where cheastbing in the forum that he saved 9  brit firstrate and a buc from from 9 sorry bellonas by tagging us  in a figh with only 1 of this firstrate "sacrificing it" for let the ther escape.   Really? 9first and a 2nd brit not wanted to engage 9 sorry in bellonas. that was the level of "confidence" the average brit got back then to engage us.  Unless you here outnambering us by 3:1 in br you always refused to engage becouse all the time you where equal or even 1,5 or 2x br  you lost.  Some engagements where ridiculous, like 2500br vs 7k and we still won.

I got much more respect  and consideration of sveno sweden 4th rate fleet of 5-6 months ago , but i never got a single doubt that 25 on 25 we would have won vs brits at 100%.

Only recently brit have a better fleet of other nations, and even if i have a small credit on it  at list organization wise now  that brit accepted the 1 fc standard,   the main reason is the general decline of  the pop ,skills of players are slowly  improving since we are playng more and more like a clan and less as a nation   Why?, becouse who rvr is the same 30-40 ppl so the cohesion is improving. Ppl start to know each other , voice discipline improved, roles are getting defined,   We know now who are our good boarders, our good fighters, i learned wich player i can send to fight even outnumbered and they will hold.  and all of this are things impossible to learn in a nation with 100 ppl in fleet who rotate becouse it will take an incredible mount of time, is  something you cant "fake" or artificially force.

Edited by Lord Vicious

Others won  who?

maybe you should look the port battle wins up find out for yourself....

becouse our nation refuse to hide the fleet (becouse is not honorable LOL)  

because we would rather play the game than log out than use game mechanics to win

nd one where "one of your good commanders" decided to bring 4 conny in a firstrate fight  

the one where you gave the french the wind .. then ran trying to kite them ... and once we started to lose you shut up and didnt say a word ....is that the one you mean ?

After all if they where so talented i would not even have a shot to lead brit fleets

you mean that they are prepared to give other people a chance to lead if someone asks ... its called team play and been inclusive ... we like to play where everyone who wants to gets a chance that includes been a port battle commander or just been in a port battle fleet ... everyone who wants to be included can be .. its a game..thats why you get a chance ... not because we think your the best chance we have of winning ..

as for the rest...a clan beat a nation twice blah blah blah ... we held Carlisle blah blah blah .....its old ...in the past get over it the game has changed doesnt work like that anymore you couldn't do it again and  that's why you changed nations ....

• Like 2

I think a big factor to why we'd not be able to do it again would be the part when ever a brit saw a black flag, then a sorry tag,  started to shit himself. Ran like he was on fire and hid in either a greenzone or port. 

The amount of times we'd get into a battle being out numbered 2 to 1. Only to see brit captains abandon victorys, santi's and oceans to us as they ran like hello kitty... Even remember you and your guys doing it! Only leaving port when you had 5 to 1 odds in your favour! Yeah we'd sit in battle screen. You'd shout insults, we'd log off or go afk! Then we'd be back the next day, and next, and next and you would only find clanless! When we found your new pve ground and attacked you there. After two days the brit clans would run away...

Roe has killed pvp. The Devs have killed off pirates! We got two pbs in 1 month as pirate, we joined British and had the chance to join two that same day!

Personally the brits have way to much internal politics for my liking. Can't have a shit or sneeze without being told your doing it wrong!

The same thing goes for you (and I) munkey if the map was reset today, the British empire would struggle to get all its current regions back! That's how the game is now. Remember the map wasn't reset with the land in battles are added, it should have been tho!!

Knew I'd yet ya back munkey!  Your turn to fling some mud, afterall it's us monkeys are good for 

31 minutes ago, monk33y said:

I think a big factor to why we'd not be able to do it again would be the part when ever a brit saw a black flag, then a sorry tag,  started to shit himself. Ran like he was on fire and hid in either a greenzone or port. 

The amount of times we'd get into a battle being out numbered 2 to 1. Only to see brit captains abandon victorys, santi's and oceans to us as they ran like hello kitty... Even remember you and your guys doing it! Only leaving port when you had 5 to 1 odds in your favour! Yeah we'd sit in battle screen. You'd shout insults, we'd log off or go afk! Then we'd be back the next day, and next, and next and you would only find clanless! When we found your new pve ground and attacked you there. After two days the brit clans would run away...

Roe has killed pvp. The Devs have killed off pirates! We got two pbs in 1 month as pirate, we joined British and had the chance to join two that same day!

Personally the brits have way to much internal politics for my liking. Can't have a shit or sneeze without being told your doing it wrong!

The same thing goes for you (and I) munkey if the map was reset today, the British empire would struggle to get all its current regions back! That's how the game is now. Remember the map wasn't reset with the land in battles are added, it should have been tho!!

Knew I'd yet ya back munkey!  Your turn to fling some mud, afterall it's us monkeys are good for 

hmm you can have as many pb as you want ...just have to create hostility ..as a pirate you have the potential to attack 7 nations .. if you dont get out and do the grind you will have none .... you get battles with brits because we are prepared to go out and grind hostility ..also no one wanted to attack pirate ports after the patch because we were too busy with the spandanfrancoswede alliance ...and pirates didnt hold any ports of value

i agree if the map was reset it would be harder now.. but we would still be having port battles because we would do the grind 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, monk33y said:

And the grind (pve) hostility was a huge turn off to most pvp seeking pirates! 

The map needs resetting, I think it would fix many of our current problems 

Why do you think port battles are the only way to get PVP? Wish people would stop trying to get PVP handed to them (scheduled PVP events, port battles) and go out looking for a fight. It's too time consuming? Eveything in this game takes time. 

2 hours ago, Grundgemunkey said:

maybe you should look the port battle wins up find out for yourself....

Oh i did, all messy and half of your ppl where coming to me when i still was pirate ask for give advice since your fleets where a MESS, include ask my advice direcly in your streams.

because we would rather play the game than log out than use game mechanics to win

Nobody talk about log out, again you lie,   again you proof your incompetence in game mechanics, unless you like sail for 2h for get nothing

the one where you gave the french the wind .. then ran trying to kite them ... and once we started to lose you shut up and didnt say a word ....is that the one you mean ?

I have the video i lead and talk from start to end, watch it yourself LOL, you cant lie with videos bro. try better

you mean that they are prepared to give other people a chance to lead if someone asks ... its called team play and been inclusive ... we like to play where everyone who wants to gets a chance that includes been a port battle commander or just been in a port battle fleet ... everyone who wants to be included can be .. its a game..thats why you get a chance ... not because we think your the best chance we have of winning ..

Like when warrior  pellew and other 5 where leading, they asked the fleet to turn against wind with the entire enemy fleet in the middle  get our entire fleet stuck, change idea, and a france exploded devastating 7 brits and then they quit ts3 stop leading becouse when they hello kitty up they dont even have balls to keep lead? yeah i remember your 7 leader "sharing"  and be inclusive leading to distasters they didnt want to take accountacy of. 

(and btw i share and include ppl who are good, i often send bobzillah, hachiroku, augustus  trump  john snow and other very good players to fight and take over part of the fleet under their commands becouse i trust them to fight even outnumbered, is called delegation, very different then your anarchy where every retard (and you one of them clearly, 0 score still you think you are in a position to talk or have a say in the matter)  with no score under the belt think he is in position to say his opinion or contest pb orders)

You talk about respect,  respect come if you deserve it, this ppl show they are good (often winning outnumbered)  and i trust them in a fight to take crucial roles, respect is not given free  expecial  to ppl who just talk in the forums and pretend to be commander when they archieved  nothing commanding. I respect only competence, not talkers.

I never left a single pb, a leader leads from first min to last min, at list tryng to diminish the loss if is the case    You want the credits? You need to take the responsability also.

Dunno if you ever playd any pvp game, like eve, go watch some video and tell me if there is 10 ppl talking or 1 commander. and ask yourself why the competent pvp alliance do like that, while little incompetent like you still try defend a system that have no logical reason to exist in a competitive enviroment.

If you wanna lead fleet you need to bring results, or any hello kittytard can do it, then lets just randomly chose who lead that day, then dont cry we lose more then we win 

as for the rest...a clan beat a nation twice blah blah blah ... we held Carlisle blah blah blah .....its old ...in the past get over it the game has changed doesnt work like that anymore you couldn't do it again and  that's why you changed nations ....

Wrong, i can do it again if pop not was soo low, is not a problem of mechanics but of lack of pop :) and competent ppl   And regards the rest still more then you ever did in the past. And we changed becouse of pop issue, a single pirate fleet cant reach a single pb since we didnt have even enought for screen ourself vs coalitions.

Edited by Lord Vicious

3 hours ago, monk33y said:

And the grind (pve) hostility was a huge turn off to most pvp seeking pirates! 

The map needs resetting, I think it would fix many of our current problems 

so its easier to join the british ..let them do the grind and you take over the port battle for the pvp ..is that why you left pirates

• Like 1

your kinda of having an argument with yourself here mate ...you asked me to name competent brit commanders ,,, then you say there isnt any..

if brit have such good commanders   pvp competence and in general skill etc why shitload of players left for sorry and ocean ..

and then name some yourself saying they are good and you trust them  ...

, i often send bobzillah, hachiroku, augustus  trump  john snow and other very good players

maybe i just let you carry on arguing with yourself ....do you have a split personality ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grundgemunkey said:

your kinda of having an argument with yourself here mate ...you asked me to name competent brit commanders ,,, then you say there isnt any..

and then name some yourself saying they are good and you trust them  ...

maybe i just let you carry on arguing with yourself ....do you have a split personality ?

English is not my main language but you seams to lack the understand of your own language also

I say good players not fleet commanders 

ps: i noticed how you avoided all others point since you have nothing to say   you start to learn

Edited by Lord Vicious

1 hour ago, Lord Vicious said:

English is not my main language but you seams to lack the understand of your own language also

I say good players not fleet commanders 

ps: i noticed how you avoided all others point since you have nothing to say   you start to learn

no i read pretty good  ...  lets take fleet commanders out of it .... you need to read your own posts

if brit have such good commanders   pvp competence and in general skill etc why shitload of players left for sorry and ocean ..

i kinda left the rest because it was such a disjointed ramble /rant /fantasy ... you've posted it all before and Ive answered it .. unlike your good self i dont find the need to keep repeating myself

Edited by Grundgemunkey
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Grundgemunkey said:

no i read pretty good  ...  lets take fleet commanders out of it .... you need to read your own posts

i kinda left the rest because it was such a disjointed ramble /rant /fantasy ... you've posted it all before and Ive answered it .. unlike your good self i dont find the need to keep repeating myself

You do realize that 2-3 guy is not enought to make a nation  or a clan good?           again how many sorry-ocean left for join ANY brit clan. 0                     The "popular" perception matter more then mine or your,  this is math bro, you cant hide of contest it,      brits lost many good players to other clans/nations. And this happens when you loose bro and ppl is sick to be on the bad side or sick to play with unskilled people.

How many players ever left another nation for join your clan? :)

You just a little unskilled, 1 man clan  leader, very salty that the max you can do against me, is write in a forum :) You will never ever see me go spend time on your inexistent clan recruitment thread, and you now why? becouse you nothing, i not waste time against ppl i not even consider a worthy enemy, we not in competition becouse we not in the same league bro. 

Edited by Lord Vicious

Yeah why would I do pve only to be told, can't attack there, or there or there or there or there or there or there!!!

So I rather screen on my main or alt.

I only enjoy pve (hostility building) when there's some good banter on ts. I enjoy playing wow (ships) with you lot. I think your a gd laugh munkey. I love how u can get the boss so angry with just a few comments :)

17 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

You do realize that 2-3 guy is not enought to make a nation  or a clan good?           again how many sorry-ocean left for join ANY brit clan. 0                     The "popular" perception matter more then mine or your,  this is math bro, you cant hide of contest it,      brits lost many good players to other clans/nations. And this happens when you loose bro and ppl is sick to be on the bad side or sick to play with unskilled people.

How many players ever left another nation for join your clan? :)

You just a little unskilled, 1 man clan  leader, very salty that the max you can do against me, is write in a forum :) You will never ever see me go spend time on your inexistent clan recruitment thread, and you now why? becouse you nothing, i not waste time against ppl i not even consider a worthy enemy, we not in competition becouse we not in the same league bro. 

your right the math you cant hide or contest it .... check out your famous Castries battle ... I count 5 from my clan how many from yours .

The math says your talking BS or cannot count

who ever said we were in competition ...

You have no reason to post in other clans threads because other clans do not make the absurd claims you do

Again I dont know how you consider the British to be losers the math says we are not .. since the map reset I believe we have taken more regions than any other nation .. this has slowed down since the change to port battles and your clan joining Brits however

make of that what you will ..... the math and facts dont lie

for someone who is insignificant to you ..youve spent a hell of a lot of time telling me how insignificant I am 

On 30/01/2017 at 2:20 PM, monk33y said:

Munkey munkey munkey! 

Where does it say we are not allowed to have our own points of view on what makes up the qualities of good leadership!

From a player returning player to the British, all I've seen and heard is disorganisation and way to many cheifs and next to no Indians! It seems that 99% of British captains can't take instructions. Just  listen to battle comms, you have 3or4 commander's who can't work towards one goal! You have players shouting in there ideas every couple of minutes. Very few players willing to take fire for the team!

LV may come across as a cock to some but he can lead a rabble! How many of you lot have lost ships to his team? (alot of you are still bitter)

Play pirate you learn very quickly that alot of Russian players players get tunnel vision and only know how to brawl #cough PODW! And you can only count of your guys to win. The British still play like underdogs blaming the pubbies who only do pve as the reason for defeats. 

Don't get me wrong I enjoy the British comunity (alot) as we never had that as pirates. I just hope one day the brits will get that swagger back (when disfranchised brits went black, the swagger was lost)

Also munkey I think you actually like us!

1. Youre allowed your point of view of course - but a cpatain claiming command without any real respect within our nation may just end up leading nothing while the fleet choses a different commander. Respect and command is earned in our nation not jsut handed out.

2. We have many commanders - that is true partially because many of us stuck to one nation for over a year and gained immense amounts of experience and have lead battles in the past. That sometimes gets a bit complicated but overall we have one of the msot disciplined fleets when it really comes to it! In the end 1 person commands with 2-3 assistants. In calm moments additional comments are usually indulged as they may contain valuable dieas/informations but in the end everybody still does what one person commands!

3. His past actions as an enemy I respect but they do not qualify him for command in our nation. First off he has to earn the respect again as his apst actions mean nothing/little in our nation. The way he treats people however should be changed rather fast or he won't be able to earn any respect at all. Nobody will follow a prick even if he his successful in our nation. I'd rather have fun in 1000 defeats then win 10 times while being insulted and bossed around by somebody who hasn't earned the right to do so(aka not enjoying myself). One of the reasons we have so many players is because we treat others with respect and it has paid off quite well.

4. Nobody ever blamed the pubbies for the battles themselves(outside of blocking spots and dragging in fleets (could also just be alts)) - it is more about seeing our masses but ending up with roughly equal numbers int he end as half of those numbers don't partake in the actual RvR. This becomes particularly annoying when those people demand regions to be held/taken for their own enjoyment while letting others work for it.

5. And again - our swagger is loyalty. People who switch nations when it doesn't go well or they don't get their will do NOT mark our swagger!

I can quite frankly say that we have mainly problems in port battles when TOXIC shows up and just thinks theyre running the show. That creates fractions in the port battle fleet and nobody will gain anything through that.

Did munkey not sleep well? (on forum instead of strangling my useless work colleague!)

Your right toxics numbers have taken a massive hit! Why were we in sorry you ask for pvp, we didn't care to much about port battles.

Pvp is dead in naval action, it's become a redundant feature thanks to the Devs pandering to the pve crowd.  Last night I sailed down the north side of Cuba to meet a pirate friend to move his ships. I didn't come across a single pirate player, only saw two Americans, (at first I thought they were mermaids, Then as I got closer I relised anything that ugly must be an American), I sailed through the pvp event again nothing! Down towards kpr only to see the fleet setting off to war! 

The games dead, I'm able to lvl my alt in the gulf, iv yet to meet another player!

Pvp is finished, gone! Our lovely Devs are hello kittyed it up so bad I honesty don't think pvp can recover! Our pvp core is playing other games. Christ I play more wow (ships) than naval action now!

Anyway our past achievements are what we are built on! We were unbeaten pirates, you lot (gb) were a shambles. Times change attitudes change slower 

19 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

I'd rather play with a good mannered unskilled palyer then an insulting muppet of mastery gameplay! You keep your top league to yourself as I don't wanna be in it. And neither does the rest of our nation. We don't waste our time on traitors or people who jump around nations for other reasons. Loyalty and friendliness is our strong suit. Until you realise that the British nation is the wrong place for you.

14 minutes ago, monk33y said:

Roger go back to your rock and shut up, this is a chat between me,munkey and the boss

Oh wow I own a rock :D

Shove it where the sun don't shine mate. You're worthless to our nation and until you learn some respect the nation couldn't give a flying hello kitty about your attitude and losses. Take this as a friendly warning if you want to remain among the nations news and updates as many already want to exclude you. I might not be the best palyer or most liked one but hell I still top teh hell out of you and Lord Fishsticks.

Edited by JollyRoger1516
  • Like 1

What mighty gb??? 

What powerful empire!!! 

How many port battles have gb won on the offensive???  Power rating currently is;

1) usa

2)Sweeds 

3)Danes

4)gb

5)France

6) dutch

So on etc

Don't get on your high horse when you are also basing your strengths on past victorys 

Past victories or not. I ain't piggybacking on the success of others. I have been in the Brit nation since December 2015. Every single bit the nation owns or achieved I have been a part of either by fighting or crafting the necessary ships. By helping new players and aiding those in need of help. I earned the high horse whether its old or not.

Thats what got this nation into its current position. You guys are jumping in and claiming stuff you didn't do/others did for you with zero loyalty to a nation.I get not liking the current pirate mechanics - I totally agree the current situation is shite but when you join a new nation earn the respect instead of piggybacking on others activities while throwing insults in all directions.

Edited by JollyRoger1516
  • Like 3