Game-Labs Forum

[TOXIC] Just a Polite Clan

2 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

The question is not is pirates nation fail? It's pirates, don't join them if you want to be part of an alliance.

The question i why joining the zergind coalition than can fully 7 pb in one time without pirates to help when all the others nation try their maximum to join barely all the pb with 25 players.

See your very wrong here, When we where attacked at 7 ports we had the people to defend. When we attack we are lucky to have enough for 3 battles. Its a big difference.

Number of active people and number of active people willing to sail and fight Danes/spanish/french/sweeds have alot more.

23 hours ago, Anolytic said:

As pirates you could attack practically anyone. As brits you're allied with 70% of the server population.

The last time SORRY went ALONE AS CLAN vs danes, you called 5 nations if i can recall,right and you still manage to lose first the port itself and after an entire fleet to us killing what 1 ship losing 20?  even with the help of sweden.

Cant recall RDNN holding a port near to any enemy capital city for weeks as SORRY did with carslile and then port antonio, yeah we really risk adverse, you just hide behind your coalition and RUS clan,

You are in no position for tell anybody that we joining the easy side lol,     Pirate can create pb? sure, for fight what an entire coalition?  half of pirate clans are gone, Mortimer town is desertic, the only barely active clans are russians wich are crap, and un organized.    

What nation we where supposed to join ?

Danes? praticly a mono russian nation

Spain? i love the guys but all spain player no english speakers, so no chance to recruit or coordinate well.

Usa? the worst nation in game ever? also with different time then us?

Sweden ? pretty weak at moment The guys who lost an entire fleet of first vs dutch killing 0 ships?  with one of worst carebear clan in game? hre?

Dutch?

France? again low pop not many english speakers

Oh right Britain, they talk english, they kinda imitate our clan with Zerg, and they are fighting france sweden danes spain,   Seams the right choice.  Neverthless 400 ppl on and the game keep die.  So wont matter much tbh.

Edited by Lord Vicious

6 hours ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

The question is not is pirates nation fail? It's pirates, don't join them if you want to be part of an alliance.

The question i why joining the zergind coalition than can fully 7 pb in one time without pirates to help when all the others nation try their maximum to join barely all the pb with 25 players.

Still with the zerg argument? - tehre is something like 500 palyers online most of the time. Pretty damn unimpressive zerg. If you ahve problems with that maybe you should learn to play before you complain. Also we only reacted it was you guys who thought it clever to drop 7 bombs at once!

17 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

Oh right Britain, they talk english, they kinda imitate our clan with Zerg

Why would I think of a clan that is an answer to SORRY when you only held port Antonio for a week and carlisle months ago when I was PVP3. The danes are and always have been britains biggest challenge since atleast my time since pvp3 and pvp1 merge. 

1 hour ago, HachiRoku said:

Why would I think of a clan that is an answer to SORRY when you only held port Antonio for a week and carlisle months ago when I was PVP3. The danes are and always have been britains biggest challenge since atleast my time since pvp3 and pvp1 merge. 

I only held 2 ports vs the biggest nation in game alone as clan and destroyed a nation twice,(usa) more then zerg ever did, also we never lost in our entire history a PB to the brits or the USA. At list all the one i lead  beside a shallow water since we never did it and we went there with longs instead caronades lol.

Call me when you archieve the same k?   Go zerg only vs danes and reduce them to 1 region only,  should not be that hard with 500 ppl on instead 1500-2000

Danes also never occupy anything in jamaica not even as a nation. let alone as a clan.     You talk about point of views i talk about FACTS.      when you can compare your clan archievement with mine, we can stand on equal position,   For moment  we dont. you talk, i have facts backing my words.  And my talent,    i not pretend to  and btw your clan is the answer to sorry by your own admission so...

Brits never censor their video vs danes, they did vs sorry, soo huge was the humiliation to lose 7pb in carslile..

Why join the imitation when ppl can join the original  wich arguably got a much better and renown story of success? and have better fleet commander? o i should say it have one where you have none?

You the danes etc you seams all incredibly concerned about our switch and showup, if i am bad? irrilevant etc? why spend soo much time about it. Why half of your "wannabe" commanders join my ts3 in the last month asking me advice on how to lead a fleet?  you seams confused or have 2 faces, so we either bad? or good? wich one? bad pubblicly but better then you on private when you seek for help ?

Edited by Lord Vicious

34 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

I only held 2 ports vs the biggest nation in game alone as clan and destroyed a nation twice,(usa) more then zerg ever did, also we never lost in our entire history a PB to the brits or the USA. At list all the one i lead  beside a shallow water since we never did it and we went there with longs instead caronades lol.

Call me when you archieve the same k?   Go zerg only vs danes and reduce them to 1 region only,  should not be that hard with 500 ppl on instead 1500-2000

Danes also never occupy anything in jamaica not even as a nation. let alone as a clan.     You talk about point of views i talk about FACTS.      when you can compare your clan archievement with mine, we can stand on equal position,   For moment  we dont. you talk, i have facts backing my words.  And my talent,    i not pretend to  and btw your clan is the answer to sorry by your own admission so...

Brits never censor their video vs danes, they did vs sorry, soo huge was the humiliation to lose 7pb in carslile..

Why join the imitation when ppl can join the original  wich arguably got a much better and renown story of success? and have better fleet commander? o i should say it have one where you have none?

You the danes etc you seams all incredibly concerned about our switch and showup, if i am bad? irrilevant etc? why spend soo much time about it. Why half of your "wannabe" commanders join my ts3 in the last month asking me advice on how to lead a fleet?  you seams confused or have 2 faces, so we either bad? or good? wich one? bad pubblicly but better then you on private when you seek for help ?

D-N used to have Port Morant beachparties. It was a fun port to own. Did you forget that? Or didn't you know that?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

Danmark-Norge occupied Port Morant long before SORRY was at Carlisle. Danes were in Jamaica before it was cool...

Anolytic is correct.  There is history of Vikings with dreadlocks.....see for yourself:

11325880_1444419945866562_21809973_n.jpg

11374631_962332193811140_982914767_n.jpg

;)

Edited by Chijohnaok
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Anolytic said:

Danmark-Norge occupied Port Morant long before SORRY was at Carlisle. Danes were in Jamaica before it was cool...

As nation not as clan :P and just for 1-2 days then lose it over and over.  not for weeks and win all pb in it. 

Edited by Lord Vicious

In response to the many, many players who thought that joining the Britts would lead to *less* PvP, I have had the experience of being ganked by French, Danes, and Sweeds two times in two instances of gameplay, in addition to numerous engagements hunting them and screeing for PB's.

For the first time in months, PvP comes to me, and the only choice I have to make is who to fight, and where. Can't complain about that.

By the way gank score is currently: 

Commodore Clay - 4 kills

Misc. Gankers - 0 kills

However, rumors have it that they're gathering their strength...

• Like 6

we never lost in our entire history a PB to the brits or the USA. At list all the one i lead  beside a shallow water since we never did it and we went there with longs instead caronades lol.

...in that case ..... Brits in the entire history of NA have  never lost a pb to sorry ......a least not the ones ive been in ......oh and besides the one i never did because I was in a Snow instead of a Vic

20 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

To be honest both ports were taken at silly o'clock and as I understand it we let you have Carlisle and said why waste the effort retaking it as we knew you would get bored of it and be somewhere else one night leaving it open for us to take it. 

With regards to ZERG zeroing one nation it is not necessarily in our make up to one port a nation and to be honest without our willing allies it would be impossible to get into a port against any of them without a decent screening fleet and now without being able to war supply 7 ports at once it's going to be near impossible to setup a multi nation war bomb. 

ZERG was more in an attempt to stop OCEAN from taking our best than a response to SORRY and it's something the British nation should have done a long time a go but now we hear complaints about dominating port battle numbers so we made St Lucie for those moaning players to enter and even then we had to fill the slots to make up the numbers. 

Edited by Llewellyn Jones RN

10 hours ago, Grundgemunkey said:

...in that case ..... Brits in the entire history of NA have  never lost a pb to sorry ......a least not the ones ive been in ......oh and besides the one i never did because I was in a Snow instead of a Vic

fact you not where there not change it :)  your logic have no sense