Game-Labs Forum

pvp2 BRITAIN CIVIL WAR

Rebel Witch

He might be talking about the truce they had with GB and ANZAC (Badbenny) opposed/broke it by attacking the Danes. Is that why that clan went Dutch. Did GB exile them. Badnapolean.

I can't speak for the whole clan but many of us moved to the Dutch because we wanted to help the smaller nations grow.   The established Dutch guys were happy to have us.  There were people transferring from other nations to help France and Sweden during the period as well.  The Danes weren't going to live up to their part of the 5 port minimum deal  and at the time, GB had no interest in fighting the Danes and we did...that's all there is to it  simple with no drama.

Oh Hodo you still don't understand our tactics. We got those Dutch ports as a buffer. We didn't care about them ones.

You guys stuffed up tiburon because one of you pulled one of our boats in and none of you could enter the port battle, thus is who were in there left the port battle ending it.

Edited by Loco Bandito
  • Like 1

Hodo if you didn't care about the port why plant the flag? We didn't run we entered the port battle.

One of you guys pulled one of our guys into combat which pulled your while fleet in which stopped you guys getting in the port battle.

What was your words when you had that roll on us down south. Oh hey who is winning the war. Well we are now we have the most ports as of today. That was your angle on beating us when you had a roll on. Last I checked Pirates 122 ports. Brits 5, US 111. Hows the alliance going?

Hodo you truly are a special kid.

Edited by Loco Bandito

We never had any intention of taking Tiburon... LOL

We pulled the flag to get a fight.. a fight you all ran from.

But you want PvP, and dont care about ports.....

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

You say you wanted a fight then why did your flag carrier escape the first battle he was in. You say you were looking for a fight but yet you still escape to plant. You are the biggest hypocrite.

All I see is excuses from you. Anything ever the truth that comes out of your mouth.

You say you wanted a fight then why did your flag carrier escape the first battle he was in. You say you were looking for a fight but yet you still escape to plant. You are the biggest hypocrite.

All I see is excuses from you. Anything ever the truth that comes out of your mouth.

Loco, were did you get this guy???

He is a brilliant solution to Koiz bullshit. Two of them in a room we get one Carl Barron

We never had any intention of taking Tiburon... LOL

We pulled the flag to get a fight.. a fight you all ran from.  

But you want PvP, and dont care about ports.....

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Dear Hodo-Frodo,

Well done!

Congratulations of discovering a phenomenon called a bullshit inertia!

It occurs when you have reached a certain point of no return and just cant stop and must bullshit at any cost.

So much so that bullshitting becomes a goal!

Please provide your physical address where your personalized BullShit Medal will be sent to.

Yours sincerely,

68 Pounder

Hodo you do realize by you guys not entering the port battle it freed all of us up to go do other things. Why are you so silly. This all comes from a guy who doesn't know the difference between first rates, frigates and small ships. How we suppose to believe anything you say.

You do know the day before I spoke to stroopwafel about those ports and also organizing some pvp. Hence why we didn't go to defend them. Sometimes Hodo you don't know what goes on between other nations and diplomacy. So maybe your plan worked and ours did to. We agree to disagree.

what the brits did tonight was laughable at port antonio. 

Here's how i see it basically.

CKA is the north korea of the server and like china, britain is stuck with their little annoyance as CKA chest pounds for pride. CKA's dear leader kim jong cordova pretends to care while the rest of britain burns around him. 

cordova and his crew are so funny how they talk about they wont bend the knee or never surrender, but the fact is they have already lost and it is only through pathetic fake pride they pretend to fight on as if its some honor.

yeah cka.. you guys are real winners  lol

keep calling for help from the usa and pvp1 to save your last ports.

what the brits did tonight was laughable at port antonio.

Here's how i see it basically.

CKA is the north korea of the server and like china, britain is stuck with their little annoyance as CKA chest pounds for pride. CKA's dear leader kim jong cordova pretends to care while the rest of britain burns around him.

cordova and his crew are so funny how they talk about they wont bend the knee or never surrender, but the fact is they have already lost and it is only through pathetic fake pride they pretend to fight on as if its some honor.

yeah cka.. you guys are real winners lol

Lol cka.

I call them the Christmas clan cuz every time i find one of thier ships i knowim gonna get free stuff.

• Like 5

To be fair Nobody that I know of asked for any help from PvP1. It came about more from having no ports open during the NA time Zone here and wanting a little change for a few nights. Also It was only a couple of us and we found plenty of Brits able to fight. They just need to get there "stuff" together. 

And Pirates be careful of what your doing there. I was one of you  back when we had 1 port on PvP1. I can tell you by taking a nation down to that lvl all your doing is making them stronger. The carebears will leave and you will end up with an enemy that knows how to PvP and they will remember. :) 

• Like 1

To be fair Nobody that I know of asked for any help from PvP1. It came about more from having no ports open during the NA time Zone here and wanting a little change for a few nights. Also It was only a couple of us and we found plenty of Brits able to fight. They just need to get there "stuff" together.

And Pirates be careful of what your doing there. I was one of you back when we had 1 port on PvP1. I can tell you by taking a nation down to that lvl all your doing is making them stronger. The carebears will leave and you will end up with an enemy that knows how to PvP and they will remember. :)

That's exactly what happened when US and Brits took us down to one port. I hope they do get stronger and provide a challenge.

• Like 1

That's exactly what happened when US and Brits took us down to one port. I hope they do get stronger and provide a challenge.

Yes i was there, fighting the US 10 V 25   and taking surprises and frigates against Brit connies and 3rd rates out front of Mort. While the southern "pirates" folded like a cheap cigar. But I also remember how many people quite the game. Its never a good idea to kill of your player base. 

Yes i was there, fighting the US 10 V 25 and taking surprises and frigates against Brit connies and 3rd rates out front of Mort. While the southern "pirates" folded like a cheap cigar. But I also remember how many people quite the game. Its never a good idea to kill of your player base.

Unfortunately many of them rather than maning up and making a comback or giving the good fight didnt quit they just swapped to the winning team or swapped to pvp1 pirates to keep winning. This was what many of them did since there is no penalty or drawback to just abandoning your team when the going gets tough.

Many of the once pirates i fought when they were brit,french or US. Pretty sad that they would do that but since nothing prohibited it i guess its to be expected.

BUT those of us that stayed learned to fight and fight hard.

They think if they kill PVP2 the devs will merge with PVP1. The problem is, these big fish in the little pond of PVP2 think they can handle PVP1... LOL OH how they

are wrong.

Please explain. I play on pvp2. Why cant i handle pvp1? I mean other than a hige ping and 3000 ping lag spikes. Do they have different rules or do people who played pvp2 get a built in disavantage if we merge?

Sorry i dont follow why people who play on one server cant handle the game.

They think if they kill PVP2 the devs will merge with PVP1.   The problem is, these big fish in the little pond of PVP2 think they can handle PVP1... LOL OH how they are wrong.

i play on both and dont see how anything you say right there makes a lick of since. if they merge i will be just fine so will others. Dont put how bad you will do on everyone else

• Like 1

And Pirates be careful of what your doing there. I was one of you  back when we had 1 port on PvP1. I can tell you by taking a nation down to that lvl all your doing is making them stronger. The carebears will leave and you will end up with an enemy that knows how to PvP and they will remember. :)

No nation will get strong other than the pirates. The reason being is that every time this happens that a clan loses their home base, they quit that nation and all go rat. So, soon PvP2 will be nothing but pirates...as already when you count active players on PvP2, it is the Pirate nation with far more active players than any other nation....at least during our primetime

• Like 4

No nation will get strong other than the pirates. The reason being is that every time this happens that a clan loses their home base, they quit that nation and all go rat. So, soon PvP2 will be nothing but pirates...as already when you count active players on PvP2, it is the Pirate nation with far more active players than any other nation....at least during our primetime

Just another reason that players should have to reroll completely if they swap teams. I mean seriously i hope the devs fix this problem and only allow it because we are testing otherwise this game they are building will end up a 1v1 nation quickly and then all the try hards will join whatever faction is winning and everyone will end up one faction.

If you plan on letting players swap at will after launch just launch with 2 factions to start and save the try hards from having to switch teams.

• Like 2

Just another reason that players should have to reroll completely if they swap teams. I mean seriously i hope the devs fix this problem and only allow it because we are testing otherwise this game they are building will end up a 1v1 nation quickly and then all the try hards will join whatever faction is winning and everyone will end up one faction.

If you plan on letting players swap at will after launch just launch with 2 factions to start and save the try hards from having to switch teams.

There is a built in fix coming. As Hodo mentions above it is harder to play pirate or a Zerg on pvp1 due to the population. Once the map goes regional and the port timers go away it will be even harder for pirates to take and hold ports. Not that it will be a bad thing. Just more challenging. I believe you don't see this effect yet on pvp2 because your population is so small around the entire 24hr clock that the full potential of the allies in the political system is not achieved. So it won't be as likely that the huge swath of black dots decorating PvP2 will ever be seen on pvp1 in the future.

Basically, national allies can team up while the pirate republic is solo. Example: So even in USA time zones on pvp1 it is possible for the USA to defend a Brit port. If the Brit population drops they can bring USA and Dutch players into their PB's and groups to fill out 25 ships. Pirates have to find 25 ready pirates to compete. Not impossible just harder. In the future when hostility is built up allies can port their ships directly in the allies port for defense ahead of time as they see the attack coming in more advanced notice. The Pirate Republic will be able to stage rebellions and take ports but once national allies band together they should be able to put the pirate rebellions down. Or at least have an advantage doing it.

Edited by Bach
  • Like 4

There is a built in fix coming. As Hodo mentions above it is harder to play pirate or a Zerg on pvp1 due to the population. Once the map goes regional and the port timers go away it will be even harder for pirates to take and hold ports. Not that it will be a bad thing. Just more challenging. I believe you don't see this effect yet on pvp2 because your population is so small around the entire 24hr clock that the full potential of the allies in the political system is not achieved. So it won't be as likely that the huge swath of black dots decorating PvP2 will ever be seen on pvp1 in the future.

Basically, national allies can team up while the pirate republic is solo. Example: So even in USA time zones on pvp1 it is possible for the USA to defend a Brit port. If the Brit population drops they can bring USA and Dutch players into their PB's and groups to fill out 25 ships. Pirates have to find 25 ready pirates to compete. Not impossible just harder. In the future when hostility is built up allies can port their ships directly in the allies port for defense ahead of time as they see the attack coming in more advanced notice. The Pirate Republic will be able to stage rebellions and take ports but once national allies band together they should be able to put the pirate rebellions down. Or at least have an advantage doing it.

Im a pirate i dont attack ports. I dont even care abut ports. He made it seem like just because someone is on pvp2 they cant handle a different sever. Made no sense but now i see it was jist another lame dig on pirates.