Game-Labs Forum

Sealed Bottles -- reduced again.. ugh!

What gives? .. first the loot was awesome .. then ok, then almost worthless, back to ok, and now the upgrades have gone from Gold to blue to green!

Who ever the heck is complaining about the gold upgrades --- about how it was infringing on their ability to craft such items.. either needs to put up ... start selling them .. or shut the "H" up!

Bunch of whiney butt leotards, trying to monopolize a market you don't even OWN!

So to the dev's... please upgrade the upgrades in the shipwrecks... Commons are sold in most ports... fine were not so available, but to find Mastercarft and GOLD is impossible .. so please put them back in the loot for shipwrecks!

OR! ... just put the ones we CANNOT craft back in! just for the sake of keeping the non-producing crafters happy, with their rants about how it impairs their fictitious ability to turn a profit on the ones they actually don't/won't craft!

Cheers,

-Yank

• Like 2

You realize we're getting all these things like easy money and mods just so that we can test them, right?  Eventually, they will all go away.  This is all kinda meaningless right now.  

Are you gonna lose ur shit when they and if they wipe everything?

Maybe it would be good if you could salvage upgrades for notes so you could then craft a better one.

a return of notes from upgrades such as

basic - 0

common - 0

fine - 1

mastercraft - 2

exceptional - 3

I have a heap of essentially worthless sub exceptional upgrades and would be nice to do something other than sell to npc for a small bit of gold.

I have a heap of essentially worthless sub exceptional upgrades and would be nice to do something other than sell to npc for a small bit of gold.

Not sure, if Blizzard were the first to invent it.

But we all loved the horadric cube at DIABLO 2.

timthumbjpgk6ca28x5bh_thumb.jpg

Best "sink" ever. Put in 3 gems to get a better gem, put in rubbish to get a chance for magic.

Applied at NA-upgrades:

3 grey = 1 green

3 green = 1 Blue

3 Blue = 1 purple

3 purple = 1 gold

Adjust 3 (=2,3,4,5,6,7)=1 to game needs...

Give it to a smith or crafter at port (cube), click = finished (with x-chance to fail...or get an extra something on it).

zc9p7jpg0qzborpl4s_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wilson09
  • Like 3

You realize we're getting all these things like easy money and mods just so that we can test them, right?  Eventually, they will all go away.  This is all kinda meaningless right now.  

Are you gonna lose ur shit when they and if they wipe everything?

The meaningless part is correct and it will burn out the entire player base if there is not sense of progression.   I have seen hundreds of people come and go in this game because of the constant doodling with the dingaling thing in this game.  There is no sense of what the game will be when it is completed.

This is all kinda meaningless right now.  

Remains the question? Why do you play???

Okay, no need to think. I give you the answer.

As we are supposed to "test" a real game. How many times had been stated "we test,

we need players help" and so on....

You could try to read a post Mr. Merrill and look at "what´s in there"...how can I turn critics

into something positive?

>>So to the dev's... please upgrade the upgrades in the shipwrecks.

Look, what I made out of it (okay, don´t want to celebrate myself....upgrade upgrade??...

= suggestion.

Edited by Wilson09

I think it would be nice if there was some variety to distance & upgrade types. The longer the sailing distance, the better the upgrade.

Are according to ship type that is wrecked. I would expect a bigger reward for bigger ships than something small.

Oh and all I'm getting now is green mods. They are going straight into the national shop cause I can make MC and well pretty much use BLUE and up.

• Like 1

Are according to ship type that is wrecked. I would expect a bigger reward for bigger ships than something small.

Oh and all I'm getting now is green mods. They are going straight into the national shop cause I can make MC and well pretty much use BLUE and up.

Same idea, the bigger the ship the higher the quality of the module and at the most dangerous places there should be only non craft able. Take the bottle at low drop rate, combine it with range and size of ship. So it should be dangerous to get an 1st rate wreck where you find exceptional non craft able module - maybe half the map away. It should be like a Urca de Lima (like it is in black sails series)  for you - not the amount of gold but the thrill to get it and get price which is worth to take the risk. For a green boarding axe you will feel you get F... U. by the devs. So if you start in the Antilles it should be in the Golf of Mexico near an enemy port, but if it is only a snow it shouldn't have exceptional module maybe blue or green and only maximum 15 min sailing away.

• Like 1

yep, and eventually - on the long term - if too many good things go away from the game also the players will go away with them. This - maybe - some players do not realize (but wise Devs should)

Edited by victor
  • Like 2