Game-Labs Forum

Post your coloured ships here

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Spanish faction players with candy? interesting...

Please dont spread misinformation/doubt about the event being rigged, the event location is random. Not even the devs know the location before hand.

-OlavDeng2

No Spanish faction players with candy? interesting...

The first event I know one from the PvP2 server got some, but to be honest we been mainly seeing only US and British players getting all the chest...oddly some how the most pop nations are right there ready to empty every thing in like 10 mins.

Back on topic can you folks can't find a clear day to make your pictures?  I really like that Swish Guard though.   I just don't want to pay the cost of a 1st rate for a paint that is stuck with a ship that might get sunk in battle, cause I'm sorry my ships aren't going to stay in dock cause they are pretty.  Every one that got these prints are making a killing right now on every one else.

Sorry dear Olav, but... where is misinformation/doubt in my post? I dont see one Spanish faction player in this post showing any coloured ship, just asking for any.

Not my guilty if this matter is so stressing for any other reasons. Of course, apologize myself if I'm not a good boy.

Does somebody have pictures of those "swede dreams" paint jobs?

Also, is anybody interest to trade those to other paints?

(server PVP 1)

ps. will ask our clan members to post their painted ships, when they get their deliveries.