Game-Labs Forum

The Three Admirals Treaty PvP1

Surathani

Right now the spanish fation is caos becouse they took out the Council this is now a dictatorship. the "RAE Celtis and EI " took the power and no one cant say nothing. They want to take revenge of the rest of the faction becouse they say that we dont help.

Edited by lobogris

I can just say ,that even if what he wrote doesn't seem to be perfect, he his trying to propose something..

Before refusing maybe everyone should take a step back of their position, and look arround to see what is happening.

And I'm suggesting a simple way forward. Aside from addressing US fears, my proposed Reservation makes it clear to the Spanish what the limits of our patience are.

Right now the spanish fation is caos becose they took out the Council this is right now a dictatorship. the "RAE Celtis and EI " took the power and no one cant say nothing.

Heu i'm not sure about what your are speaking about.. are you allowed to write in this topic ? Yes / no ? seems to be yes, so you can make propositions.. What your councils is acting is one things but every idea you can have about the actual situation may help pellasgos or other players that want to do other thing than fishing to find a solution..

Make propositions...

And I'm suggesting a simple way forward. Aside from addressing US fears, my proposed Reservation makes it clear to the Spanish what the limits of our patience are.

Diplomatic made a lot of mess in and with every nation and I will never tell you to agree or not what was proposed by pellagos, just trying to figure out what may be acceptable for all of us and allow us to play this game

As a member of the "peanut gallery" rather than a diplomat I'll say that I believe this treaty is unacceptable to the rank and file of us Yanks.

We well remember that, when we were pushed back there were few if any allied fleets that sailed, nor treaties that were written, that came to our aid. In fact, The Spanish, nominally our allies at the time, switched sides and allied with the pirates that were attacking us.

This treaty, that removes all pressure from the Spanish, makes it look like once more we will stand alone. That is unacceptable. Since our diplomats seem stymied by Spanish intransigence, I suggest the following:

Words on the forum mean little. If the British, and elements of Dutch, really mean to honor their existing obligations to us, that they add a Reservation to this treaty where they state that a Spanish attack on the US will void this treaty and cause them to come to our aid directly. The Spanish do not need to agree to the Reservation for it to come to effect -- it simply a matter between us and our allies at that point.

As far as the Dutch and British are concerned, our offensive/defensive pact with the Dutch and the British came before this treaty, so it supersedes it. The territory mark for the Spanish is all the Dutch/British agree to, any ports outside of this area are fair game. IF the Spanish managed to start to push us back, the Dutch/British are 100% able to craft flags against the ports that are outside of the territory agreement made here.

• Like 5

Respecto a mi clan somos tres y creciendo no como vosotros que hacéis reclutamientos masivos aceptando a quién sea.

I have a clan of 3 members this is one of the players that is making this dictatorship, we cant say nothing we cant make nothing with this people, they take all new players.

This players put us in a war with 4 factions and they want now to surrender the spanish faction. 

Respecto a mi clan somos tres y creciendo no como vosotros que hacéis reclutamientos masivos aceptando a quién sea.

I have a clan of 3 members this one of the players that is making this dictatorship, we cant say nothing we cant make nothing with this people.

WoW, que miedo!!!

A clan 3 members, "not like others acepting anyone"

Please, if you are not happy with the peace contract, you can move youself and your clan to Pirates TS (But maybe LordVicius got no-full space for stupid people like you).

Thanks and regards

Edited by Henry d'Esterre Darby
Removed moderated content and response to same.

We cant make anything becouse this is right now a dictatorship and they want to hit the spanish faction like a revenge, a lot of them doesnt play normally right now.

Don´t worry guys, he´s the official clown of the spanish nation, he doesn´t deserve your attention.

We have right now at spanish faction a dictatorship, the 3 clans of the battle of Santiago wants to surrender the spanish faction and continue the war with yankes, the other players started to defend the havana waters and we were starting to make a good work together they wanted to stop this.

Edited by lobogris

As far as the Dutch and British are concerned, our offensive/defensive pact with the Dutch and the British came before this treaty, so it supersedes it. The territory mark for the Spanish is all the Dutch/British agree to, any ports outside of this area are fair game. IF the Spanish managed to start to push us back, the Dutch/British are 100% able to craft flags against the ports that are outside of the territory agreement made here.

That is my understanding Stephen. We would be able to fight the spanish everywhere and anytime in OW. This includes, from my point of view, also screening for U.S. carriing a flag to a spanish port. And crafting flags against Spin in any territory that is not mentioned in that paper is also possible. Therefore I would say even with this treaty (if.. and I say IF, it will be confirmed) the Dutch clans were still able to support the U.S. 

You are completely wrong. The day you released 12 flags in three hours WE decided not to defend ports anymore.

It was the only way to stop the abuse that was being made of the ingame mechanics.

As a result the game is now more boring for everyone. But nor we have lost the war nor we have surrendered.

If you want you can take more ports. We don´t care.

The Same day you lost a decisive battle. Coincidence ?

Your vision is biased and erroneus.

Spain don´t consider to have lost the war. If you think this way, I refuse all this thing of the treaty, and you can look for "BIFO" at your convenience wherever you want. See you in November.

you are delusional if you think you ahve not lsot the war - being unable to continue putting up a viable defense and having half your men(palyerbase) bugger off is the very definition of being on the not so well side of a war!

The spanish dictorship memmbers says that the only men who can vote or speak is the man who goes to battle with first rate no ones can say nothing if you dont go to that battles. That is the situation at spanish faction right now.

Edited by lobogris

The spanish dictorship memmbers says that the only men who can vote or speak is the man who goes to battle with first rate no ones can say nothing if you dont go to that battles.

Next time, take your tourist Santissima outside La Havana and maybe others will ear you (crazyness) opinions :)

Till this moment, enjoy you Renome-war-tunned with diesel engine ;)

That is my understanding Stephen. We would be able to fight the spanish everywhere and anytime in OW. This includes, from my point of view, also screening for U.S. carriing a flag to a spanish port. And crafting flags against Spin in any territory that is not mentioned in that paper is also possible. Therefore I would say even with this treaty (if.. and I say IF, it will be confirmed) the Dutch clans were still able to support the U.S.

Lol dutch spam the cuban coast ganking whatever defenders we can muster while the US takes empty ports, calls them all great victories, talk shit on the forums, and sets the timers to 4-6. Sounds like a great treaty to sign. There wont be any point in rvr for spain, france, and the danes for awhile because the pirates (when they were strong) were the balancing factor population wise. They were the GB of our axis. Without them we just get beaten on numbers and sheer weight of crafting capacity and coordination one by one.

• Like 1

The spanish dictorship memmbers says that the only men who can vote or speak is the man who goes to battle with first rate no ones can say nothing if you dont go to that battles. That is the situation at spanish faction right now.

Dont worry guys. Every nation has players like lobogris to cope with...

Edited by Chimera

Well might as well try and set the record straight, at least in so far as it pertains to the Spanish perspective.  Whether Spain is defeated or not is a moot point because "winning" in this game is having fun not coloured dots on a map.  You can have all the coloured dots you want and you'll still have lost if you're bored stiff with no proper enemy to fight and nothing to do apart from collect bottles and do missions.  I'm pretty sure that the British and elements of the Dutch Council get this.  The declaration a week ago by the British that they wouldn't try and go beyond south Cuba and the Caymans and the fact people like Pellasgos used that as a jumping off point and made a deal that has been agreed to by the British, the Spanish and by at least part of the Dutch faction should be seen as good for the game, even if you dislike certain parts of the accord and even if it doesn't go ahead.  It's a step int he right direction while we wait for the next patch.

In regards to Americans, it makes no sense for them to be in this accord.  They're not really part of the Caymans/Cuba war; they have no ports in the areas discussed, there was no significant screening of ports in the area by Americans and in general they've been conspicuous only by their absence.  The valiant conquest of the not so terribly well defended coasts of Florida is a topic for separate discussions between Spain and the USA.  The American's want to negotiate and we're more than willing but we just to make sure they don't try and hold the accomplishments of other factions over us. 

On a slightly different note, Lobogris: you're a good player and a valued member of our faction but this isn't the place for any issues you may have with inter-faction decision making.  Instead take it to the national chat, the Spanish section of the forum or the Spanish TS because.  It's a very poor look when allies and teammates publicly squabble.

• Like 1

Lol dutch spam the cuban coast ganking whatever defenders we can muster while the US takes empty ports, calls them all great victories, talk shit on the forums, and sets the timers to 4-6. Sounds like a great treaty to sign. There wont be any point in rvr for spain, france, and the danes for awhile because the pirates (when they were strong) were the balancing factor population wise. They were the GB of our axis. Without them we just get beaten on numbers and sheer weight of crafting capacity and coordination one by one.

We have faced your forces numerous times, and 95% of the time they have lost. You stopped defending because you kept loosing. Tactically, we were ahead of the curve. Take Las Tortugas for example... You defended with 40 or so ships, we had 25. We knew you would have more than us, so we played it tactically. We sent in 3 people to the towers, and then we screened the channel outside of any incoming Spanish ships. As far as it goes, you got outplayed and out manoeuvred. 

Again, we set the timers at times we can defend. You set timers at times that you can defend. We do not hide behind them, we simply put them when we can respond best. We have a lot of Pacific and Central players, which are -8 and -6 UTC, so 2-4 and 4-6 times place the times at 8-12pm, which is perfectly acceptable for us. We get up early/stay up late to take your ports, you should do the same. It is dedication.

Eh fuck it, i guess il just wait and see how this turns out. I was under the impression most of the spanish timers were set to 18-22 range. We tried the 4-6 trick awhile back and we got wadded, i didnt think we repeated that mistake. I don't care about ports in florida, what i care about is Cuba, and to a lesser extent the Yucatan.

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 1

Good. Then a signed Reservation should be trivial and noncontrversial to get.

Olav, why you dont act now?.... those are offtopics... or maybe the censorship is only applied when something bad is said about you or your faction?

--------------

I only says the truth spanish faction hasnt got council or anything like it right now. They make a treaty and what happends with our allieds? what happends with yankes?

Thats not your business.... hahahahah Edited by CeltiberoCaesar