Game-Labs Forum

The betrayal of the AUSEZ to the British Empire

To be honest the toxicity in brit nation chat just melted away since certain members of AUSEZ left which has mad it a much nicer place.

I had a long chat with Fasti the other night and tried to find out why the move into perspective and learned a couple of things.

The fall out with the British Council happened over a period of time and was a result of various things culaminating with the deal or proposed deal AUSEZ had with Sorry regards to bay of Mexico.

I won't go into detail as I may not know all the component parts but suffice to say the British council heard about this deal not from the AUSEZ themselves but via another player, AUSEZ were called to task about it and got hot under the collar because as they see it they were being ridiculed over it especially by the aforementioned player.

I dare say that if the AUSEZ leadership had come to the council and said to the council that we have this in the melting pot before the aforementioned player spilled the beans then everything might have been received a bit better but instead tempers flared this resulted in some very colourful language Un repeatable but I will leave that up to your imagination.

This was the straw that broke the camels back.

With reference to the AUSEZ claim about not getting enough pvp I am sorry that really just does not wash with me how long have we been fighting Spain in the Conttoy Muegres area and you only had to buy a flag in the Corrientes area and you would get all the pvp you ever wanted.

It's lovely to get others perception on the matter even if it's hearsay only.

The reasons we have left is clearly stated in the AUSFC recruitment thread but in all respect your clan did not assist or show any sign of commitment other than that of your own goals and crusades against the Danes.

Regarding your statement about Brit chat, yes there is a member of AUSFC who despises you and your clan returns the feeling to him. That is clearly a problem between you and him however for Woody to claim I went through your recruitment and failed 24 hours into it, I would really like to hear more about as I have never applied let alone investigated anything to be part of SLRN. Could you kindly produce this evidence or get Woody to retract his global chat accusation?

AUSFC left after all the combat clans in the area pulled back to PR, leaving us with a Journalist led clan and care bear trading clans. GNF were the only real support in the area but totally different time zones.

Regarding the communication with SORRY, yes we were and I was personally in regards to the ports. At that time we did not want Spain getting them for free from SORRY.  I was communicating with our new brothers in arms but before we got anything concrete to present to the British Council, what was the need to report anything back? At the end of the day we were the most active threat in the area and the largest clan therefore as a Diplomat it was my duty to deal with diplomacy which would have affected our clan not the interests of the rest of the Council doing there joint crusade and failing in Haiti.

Have ROS (Now RON) clan spy on us presenting what was not even facts amazed me. I kept all clans in the area aware of what I was discusing, ROS,GNF and VVV so it was insulting that he went running his mouth off without facts to try and tar us. typical journalist?  SLRN presenting an invasion plan against the Spanish to all clans but AUSEZ was the last straw but you can thank Woody for disclosing that with the Journalist who then informed us. You guys would have stirred up a hornets nest and like in Haiti pulled back to PR and left AUSEZ alone in this region to deal with the storm alone.

Leaving the major clan out of your planning and attack was an insult for how long we have been on the front line and support defenses and attacks.

These was the reason of us leaving Britain so there you have it from the horses mouth as the saying goes, nothing what you claim in your statement. Why did we choose Pirates? Well they offered us help setting up and to be honest the current changing of nations mechanics is a lot more easier than that of another nation say France or Sweden. So the logical choice to stay with all our mats cash and ship BP's was the reason we turned black. Pirates is a broken mechanic as the game stands and we are enjoying it a lot more because of it and we can see clearly why everyone jumps to the pirate faction.

Hope you understand what is wrote and if you have problems or questions to prevent a forum rant then please contact me in game or send me a message through the forums.

JQ

• Like 5

To be honest the toxicity in brit nation chat just melted away since certain members of AUSEZ left which has mad it a much nicer place.

I had a long chat with Fasti the other night and tried to find out why the move into perspective and learned a couple of things.

The fall out with the British Council happened over a period of time and was a result of various things culaminating with the deal or proposed deal AUSEZ had with Sorry regards to bay of Mexico.

I won't go into detail as I may not know all the component parts but suffice to say the British council heard about this deal not from the AUSEZ themselves but via another player, AUSEZ were called to task about it and got hot under the collar because as they see it they were being ridiculed over it especially by the aforementioned player.

I dare say that if the AUSEZ leadership had come to the council and said to the council that we have this in the melting pot before the aforementioned player spilled the beans then everything might have been received a bit better but instead tempers flared this resulted in some very colourful language Un repeatable but I will leave that up to your imagination.

This was the straw that broke the camels back.

With reference to the AUSEZ claim about not getting enough pvp I am sorry that really just does not wash with me how long have we been fighting Spain in the Conttoy Muegres area and you only had to buy a flag in the Corrientes area and you would get all the pvp you ever wanted.

It's amazing how much this sounds like what was said about SORRY after they left the USA and went pirate.  A different clan, a different nation.. yet the same story.  

Just amazing...   see you on the high seas.

• Like 1

Just want to put in a little side note here.  Guys its a game, and in reality this has made the game more fun not only for our members but also for the other british clans as it creates more content for us all.  So relax and stop the bickering and lets all have fun!

Also as shown through post after post by a bunch of different people, we are respected by the British nation.  Simply due to the fact as most of the british nation knows, a lot of our clan worked their asses off to make the British nation what it is today.  Our captains have been involved in nearly every campaign the British nation undertook, we were involved in many port battles and helped hold together the British nation.  Ourselves and RGL were the main clans who formed the British council.  We all worked our asses off to help make Britain what it is today.  

Now all of this has simply been a huge miscommunication and real blunder on all sides!  Again though step back everyone and realize this is just a game and this is more fun for everyone.  I've talked to a lot of the leaders of the British clans and explained the situation and we are on all good terms.  So stop the bickering and lets our cannons roar  (doubt they will penetrate though) :P

Ohh and the new AUSFC theme song which i recommend to ALL clans from every nation!

This is so EVE Online drama,  The British nation (Band of Brothers) loosing AUSEZ (Mercenary Coalition)  BOB Failcascade is imminent.

Now if only BOB knew about the spy that lurkes in the council.

Who knows, may be 1 day the Brits will wake up and see that all the red dots are now black.

Edited by Lord Nelsson
  • Like 2

The reasons we have left is clearly stated in the AUSFC recruitment thread but in all respect your clan did not assist or show any sign of commitment other than that of your own goals and crusades against the Danes.

Regarding your statement about Brit chat, yes there is a member of AUSFC who despises you and your clan returns the feeling to him. That is clearly a problem between you and him however for Woody to claim I went through your recruitment and failed 24 hours into it, I would really like to hear more about as I have never applied let alone investigated anything to be part of SLRN. Could you kindly produce this evidence or get Woody to retract his global chat accusation?

AUSFC left after all the combat clans in the area pulled back to PR, leaving us with a Journalist led clan and care bear trading clans. GNF were the only real support in the area but totally different time zones.

Regarding the communication with SORRY, yes we were and I was personally in regards to the ports. At that time we did not want Spain getting them for free from SORRY.  I was communicating with our new brothers in arms but before we got anything concrete to present to the British Council, what was the need to report anything back? At the end of the day we were the most active threat in the area and the largest clan therefore as a Diplomat it was my duty to deal with diplomacy which would have affected our clan not the interests of the rest of the Council doing there joint crusade and failing in Haiti.

Have ROS (Now RON) clan spy on us presenting what was not even facts amazed me. I kept all clans in the area aware of what I was discusing, ROS,GNF and VVV so it was insulting that he went running his mouth off without facts to try and tar us. typical journalist?  SLRN presenting an invasion plan against the Spanish to all clans but AUSEZ was the last straw but you can thank Woody for disclosing that with the Journalist who then informed us. You guys would have stirred up a hornets nest and like in Haiti pulled back to PR and left AUSEZ alone in this region to deal with the storm alone.

Leaving the major clan out of your planning and attack was an insult for how long we have been on the front line and support defenses and attacks.

These was the reason of us leaving Britain so there you have it from the horses mouth as the saying goes, nothing what you claim in your statement. Why did we choose Pirates? Well they offered us help setting up and to be honest the current changing of nations mechanics is a lot more easier than that of another nation say France or Sweden. So the logical choice to stay with all our mats cash and ship BP's was the reason we turned black. Pirates is a broken mechanic as the game stands and we are enjoying it a lot more because of it and we can see clearly why everyone jumps to the pirate faction.

Hope you understand what is wrote and if you have problems or questions to prevent a forum rant then please contact me in game or send me a message through the forums.

JQ

Good riddance

On this one accord i will apologize as it was guilt by association.

I was aware of Dogs Bollocks's very short hours he spent in SLRN however i couldn't remember if you were or not. From the way the two of you were acting  like-minded i had jumped to the conclusion that you must have been as well but i just could not remember. I have since looked into it and have seen that it was only Dogs that was a short 1-2 day member who was kicked hastily for his remarks and racism.

Also on the pretenses of that accusation the recent events of the most recent council meeting were of mind. I recall both yourself and Dogs Bollocks repeatedly telling us, the British clans to stuff it and go F ourselves and even after being asked to tone it down the ranting and namecalling continued. It wasn't long before the AUSEZ representatives were removed from this meeting for it to continue peacefully.

So both in this meeting on teamspeak which had happened a few days prior and then in in-game chat a day or two later i saw a pattern of John Quilliam and Dogs Bollocks spouting the same toxic things and both acting sour without provocation. This is why i fully assumed the two of you naturally were close buddies and it was a logical deduction that you too would have been at his side when he was kicked out of SLRN for swearing, being disrespectful, and being racist. Again like i said above i am sorry on the account that i accused you of being in the SLRN. Personally i am very thankful that you weren't seeing the type of character you are now.

Since you have demanded this subject to be brought up and looked into then i suppose i should share with you the exact conversation including the very words from some the AUSEZ and Ex-AUSEZ that we were subjugated to.

UyBs6se.png

YxvLzxL.png

It's a sad story to be honest. Nobody hated you (The AUSEZ). Nobody from the British faction, the Council, or the SLRN held any grudges nor would they go out of their way to provoke conflict. What some of us didn't stand for is the way a few sour apples who just so happen to wear the same clan tags as you spoke to the rest of us. It only takes a few to spoil the pot and it would put us in an awkward situation.

Since the day the AUSEZ have switched to pirates we have had AUSEZ clan members come over to our teamspeak and reminisce about how it all went down. They spoke of their thoughts on the matter, the switch and how it all happened. Some of them were very reluctant but only switched because that seemed to be because that's what the clan wanted. Truth is we get along with most of the clan but unfortunately there are some people such as Dogs who spread resentment and that attitude carries. Then you have pirates trying to chalk up credit as if they thought of it or if they facilitated the whole thing and then they too play off of the let's all blame "this clan" bandwagon when they themselves don't know squat.

We sympathize with those who all just got caught up in this. There are alot of good guys in AUSEZ, many of which who were worthy of keeping.

Edited by Woody051
  • Like 1

Ok i get where some of you SLRN guys are coming from but what i don't fully understand is that you knew who our clan leader was, (while i've only just not long got back to playing the game) the leader of AUSEZ was always Mccandles/Zeal, if there was that much of a problem with some of our members or the council representatives why it was never brought to Zeal though our ts or though these forums to deal with.

In terms of the hate though, i did see when i got back (and before the beans were spilled about us switching) quite a bit of hate/hostility to our guys in British chat can't remember if any where SLRN off hand but the hate was there especially from one other British clan which i won't name here.

Anyway what i will say is that this whole bit is partly off topic, and really turning both/all british clans into looking really bad, so how about we:

1 get back onto topic,

2 end all this he said she said debate and

3. AUSFC guys who are not bloody Candles, Fasti or Wang do not bloody reply to this topic anymore please as you are making the whole situation worse not better at the present time.

Jags

• Like 2

So um this should totally be the lyrics, but idk if it would sound right as i'm not a artist. Also btw i've always loved the song so if people think i have wrecked it i am sorry.

I see a red port and I want it painted black
No colors any more, I want them to turn black
I see the captains walk by, dressed in their nations uniforms
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes

I see a line of ships and they're all painted black
With pride and my honor both never to come back
I see people turn their heads and quickly look away
Like a newborn pirate, it just happens every day

I look inside myself and see my heart is black
I see my red port I must have it painted black
Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts
It's not easy facing up when your whole world is black

No more will my green sea go turn a deeper blue
I could not foresee this thing happening to you
If I look hard enough into the setting sun
My love will laugh with me before the morning comes

I see a red port and I want it painted black
No colors any more, I want them to turn black
I see the captains walk by, dressed in their nations uniforms
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes

Hmm, hmm, hmm,..

I wanna see it painted, painted black
Black as night, black as coal
I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky
I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black

Yeah!

Hmm, hmm, hmm...

• Like 2

On this one accord i will apologize as it was guilt by association.

Hey woody, thanks for the apology, I respect you have wrote this and it reflects highly in a positive way for SLRN and yourself.

I remember Chat was rather toxic from both parties but I suppose that is the reflection of both clans defending parties from each others clans.

Happy sailing o7

JQ

• Like 3

Regarding your statement about Brit chat, yes there is a member of AUSFC who despises you and your clan returns the feeling to him.

JQ

John I have no wish to drag this out any further that needed but my clan members were often found to be in the port battles in and around Conttoy and the Yucatan often being involved with the pushes deep into the Gulf with G'Kar being one of the organisers in his day of these campaigns. Now we may not be as large as AUSEZ but we played our part but we were asked to assist by our allies the Swedes which recently needed our attention.

Also please note my Clan banner we are BRITISH ROYAL VANGUARD (BRITS) please don't confuse us with our British coleagues.

I remember dogs in Brit chat a couple of weeks ago, going in and on and on and on how SLRN were a bunch of .... (And I'm not going into detail about the explicits used. It wasn't pretty. Ausez leadership was asked to tone him down. The answer was something like: there is free speech in ausez.

Ok i get where some of you SLRN guys are coming from but what i don't fully understand is that you knew who our clan leader was, (while i've only just not long got back to playing the game) the leader of AUSEZ was always Mccandles/Zeal, if there was that much of a problem with some of our members or the council representatives why it was never brought to Zeal though our ts or though these forums to deal with

Don't know if it was reported to zeal or mccandles in person though.

The sadest part about this is I can't listen to "Paint it Black" anymore without feeling a bit of a betrayer to my nation for playing the pirates anthem, and its a darn good song. Now before we go on any further about who is betraying who, I would like the pirates to choose another anthem, and get my problem sorted.

Would you guys agree on using "Will Smith - Men in Black" as your theme from now on? I don't like that song anyways. Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

The sadest part about this is I can't listen to "Paint it Black" anymore without feeling a bit of a betrayer to my nation for playing the pirates anthem, and its a darn good song. Now before we go on any further about who is betraying who, I would like the pirates to choose another anthem, and get my problem sorted.

Would you guys agree on using "Will Smith - Men in Black" as your theme from now on? I don't like that song anyways. Thanks in advance.

Actually we didnt chose that song, you guys chosed it for us before but we like it that s why we keep it .

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/11653-caribbean-painted-black/

Actually we didnt chose that song, you guys chosed it for us before but we like it that s why we keep it .

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/11653-caribbean-painted-black/

I have been emailing with Paul McCartney about this, and we might be filing a multi million dollar law suit against the pirate faction, under the ruling of it being used as "War propaganda". So you guys better save up that gold instead of buying santi's.

Will Smith said he would be totaly OK with you guys using "Men in Black"... so there's that...

• Like 2

I have to wonder, if GB is pushed back to Port Royal, and America still only has Charleston, where will this game stand. Could possibly start hemorrhaging even more players, if we're not careful.

Also, I have to wonder what us Americans did to piss off the Australians, since they seem to be coming up here with more and more regularity. As if our situation wasn't already frustrating enough, they're hitting our ports when we're at work. Lovely.

It should be temporary. We would have come to help liberate America as the British, but every other British clan except AUSEZ had shifted East and there was no way we could have gotten to you past the pirates and the Spanish all alone.

I have been emailing with Paul McCartney about this, and we might be filing a multi million dollar law suit against the pirate faction, under the ruling of it being used as "War propaganda". So you guys better save up that gold instead of buying santi's.

Will Smith said he would be totaly OK with you guys using "Men in Black"... so there's that...

as many songs a SirPaul has written i think this one is mick and keith isn't it?

• Like 1

as many songs a SirPaul has written i think this one is mick and keith isn't it?

I am a fan, but an expert I am not, it is indeed Keith and Mick who wrote Paint it Black, so you are right good sir. Non the less, filing a lawsuit is the plan... I asked Paul if he would accept High Grade Notes as a payment, but he didn't know what I was on about...

• Like 2