Game-Labs Forum

The betrayal of the AUSEZ to the British Empire

The only reason you became strong was because of game mechanics and an easy way to join the black and create and over populated nation, strength in numbers and allies with the stronger nations 4 v 1, yes take the easy road to victory, quite easy to see, so pipe down junior

odds are that when YOU were the over populated nation exploiting port timers thanks to your aussies allies in order to try to humiliate a little nation with five ports and almost no ships of the line, everything in the game's mechanics was perfect, wasn't it?

So now - please - at least do not come complaining, crying and preaching on the forums only because you are now being paid with the same money you gave us before.

Edited by victor

Can i just say props to the community for basically not being dicks, given me some hope about this community again after so much salt in the past.

Also props to the AUSEZ members in general, the respect shown by the community demonstrates all your hard work and fair play you have done since release.  

well..they will see all the nations are the same with the politics...the black flag has it as well. Good Luck and have fun is really what anyone should be saying...

Haha i dont doubt that, but geez you try sitting in a British Council meeting...  I helped formed the dam thing and the thought of attending makes me shudder in fear.

• Like 2

odds are that when YOU were the over populated nation exploiting port timers thanks to your aussies allies in order to try to humiliate a little nation with five ports, everything in the game's mechanics was ok, wasn't it?

So now - please - at least do not come complaining, crying and preaching on the forums because you are being paid now with the same money you gave us before.

I've never supported the port timers, biggest joke in game after pirates, i came from POTBS where i preferred that system of RvR rather then this, plus I've never even attacked a Spanish player till just the other day near Pedro Cay in a pickle as i'm here for balance and I've been British ever since Sea Trials OW access and stayed loyal, crushing a nation doesn't benefit the game at all and that's why i look to the bigger targets as a challenge, i will defend myself if attack like any man would, at some point they need to implement a balance system to help evenly populate all nations so they have an equal chance.

• Like 1

Respect to AUSEZ for every time I fought them they always punched back with their ships instead of their mouths.

And if they are the same Forsaken Corsairs from PvP2, then I have even more respect for them!

I did not realize there was a group from PVP2 called the same! We are not them, but they sound like a great bunch :D

I'm not sure it was 'vanity'as much as it was the attempt by people to emulate a game mechanic that was missing. There will always be people who prefer not to 'go along with the others'... That's fine, but the end result is what we see here.

As a gamer and someone who chatted on and off to a number of the Ausez, I am glad you are still in the game, glad your clan is having fun and look forward to the odd biff.

As a Brit RP'ing on the server, there is a rope with your name on in KPR, you should swing for your treachery and joining the Pirates just as they were about to bear down on you....

• Like 5

As a gamer and someone who chatted on and off to a number of the Ausez, I am glad you are still in the game, glad your clan is having fun and look forward to the odd biff.

As a Brit RP'ing on the server, there is a rope with your name on in KPR, you should swing for your treachery and joining the Pirates just as they were about to bear down on you....

This is how to do gaming. Salute Jeheil!

• Like 1

there is a rope with your name on in KPR, you should swing for your treachery and joining the Pirates just as they were about to bear down on you....

That rope may be empty for a while, i prefer to go down with my ship than be captured alive.

• Like 1

I hope it brings you better / more fights, but Lord Vicious is justing making you all look like his lackeys (implying he inspired or orchestrated the switch, implying that you will be used to keep the boot on the US at Charleston). Thankfully you don't bear the shame of being bribed to switch (at least I hope not).

LOL  a sospicious mind is ok, but this is topkek

I'm not sure it was 'vanity'as much as it was the attempt by people to emulate a game mechanic that was missing. There will always be people who prefer not to 'go along with the others'... That's fine, but the end result is what we see here.

Wich one exactly? only becouse ppl not agree with you not means  there is a broken mechanic LOL, or that something is wrong.  You see the thing only from your prospective. if someone stronger then you shoot you omfg, exploit, toxic, outcast.  We tag along with other pirate clans, we do not with tf-tda.   and seeing how bad usa is. guess who was wrong and who was right? to not follow your beloved usa council..

We not like usa council we left and kick your asses back and forth over and over

Ausez not like brit  council and now will have their revenge. and the fredoom to do wtf they want, we not tell them what to do, at best we propose them to do joint ops, as they do with us. thats it.

People is free to pursue their fun, instead listen self proclamed moron leaders, look how well usa performed following such ppl.    Problem is not councils or national administration, is how ppl think to use that for enforce others.

Pirate have a council we not got issue like brit-usa. 

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 1

"They are vanity, the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish."

Jeremiah 10:15

It´s a question of human nature. When authority is abused, human beings naturally reject it. When power is abused, human beings naturally join forces to counter the abuse.

The political dimension of this game is amazingly accurate. Any historian could have foretold the reaction of other factions to the British treatment of smaller factions, so unbecoming of the Values Britain was build upon, and so consistent with British imperial history.

The fact that some factions are cooperating against British dominance is only a logical consequence of British actions, and the British captains should not complain about it, since it could have been predicted by anyone with a pinch of intelligence and common sense. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction, this is true in the real world and this is true in the Naval action world.

I´m not familiar to the reasons that brought the AUSEZ clan to join the Pirate faction. What I know is that the Pirate faction´s behaviour is what would be expected of a great and dominant faction like Britain. You have wasted an opportunity to become the balancing force in the game, and have chosen instead to abuse your predominant position in numbers and strength to conquer other nations. What outcome were you expecting with your strategy?

Fortunately, every tyrannical empire expands to the limits of its capacity, only to start breaking up as its forces are spread too thin and its citizens long for liberty. This was the fate of every empire, and every tyrant, from the Persians and Romans to the Ottomans or the British. It is a historical constant that is only repeating itself in this pixel world. The "betrayal" of the AUSEZ is only the first libertarian rift in the monolith that was the British faction, the French, Spanish, Pirates and other factions joining forces against the British is only a a reaction to the British clan leadership trying to impose their tyranny by the force of arms upon other weaker nations. History again.

I hope someone in the Admiralty takes note of this and tries to bring your nation to its senses before you end up taking a cyanide pill in a smelly bunker in Jamaica, under the combined fire of the allied forces.

And to the AUSEZ clan, I hope your new course brings you good winds.

Capitán de Fragata Don Sancho Navarro

Edited by Don Sancho Navarro
  • Like 5

It´s a question of human nature. When authority is abused, human beings naturally reject it. When power is abused, human beings naturally join forces to counter the abuse.

The political dimension of this game is amazingly accurate. Any historian could have foretold the reaction of other factions to the British treatment of smaller factions, so unbecoming of the Values Britain was build upon, and so consistent with British imperial history.

The fact that some factions are cooperating against British dominance is only a logical consequence of British actions, and the British captains should not complain about it, since it could have been predicted by anyone with a pinch of intelligence and common sense. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction, this is true in the real world and this is true in the Naval action world.

I´m not familiar to the reasons that brought the AUSEZ clan to join the Pirate faction. What I know is that the Pirate faction´s behaviour is what would be expected of a great and dominant faction like Britain. You have wasted an opportunity to become the balancing force in the game, and have chosen instead to abuse your predominant position in numbers and strength to conquer other nations. What outcome were you expecting with your strategy?

Fortunately, every tyrannical empire expands to the limits of its capacity, only to start breaking up as its forces are spread too thin and its citizens long for liberty. This was the fate of every empire, and every tyrant, from the Persians and Romans to the Ottomans or the British. It is a historical constant that is only repeating itself in this pixel world. The "betrayal" of the AUSEZ is only the first libertarian rift in the monolith that was the British faction, the French, Spanish, Pirates and other factions joining forces against the British is only a a reaction to the British clan leadership trying to impose their tyranny by the force of arms upon other weaker nations. History again.

I hope someone in the Admiralty takes note of this ans tries to bring your nation to its senses before you end up taking a cyanide pill in a smelly bunker in Jamaica, under the combined fire of the allied forces.

And to the AUSEZ clan, I hope your new course brings you good winds.

lol?

Did you notice what is happening to the US?

And did you notice that you now chose to ally the players that are the cause for that?

lol?

Did you notice what is happening to the US?

And did you notice that you now chose to ally the players that are the cause for that?

As I said, It´s history. US sided with Britain to conquer Spanish ports, Naturally, Spain found a strong ally to counter that. If instead of the Pirates, it had been any other nation, nobody would object. In this game, the Pirate faction is proving more civilized than Britain, that was one of my points.

If the Pirates behave like the British, then the other nations will side against the Pirates. Let´s hope the Pirate leadership shows more judgement than the British Admiralty.

I profoundly dislike what happened to the US faction. It almost happened to Spain but, instead of splitting  and abandoning the faction, Spanish players joined forces, started working together, organized themselves, found allies and fought back. It was a test to our willingness to survive. We overcame the ordeal and emerged stronger from it. The US players failed to do so. It is historical fact also that disunited weak nations that fail to defend themselves disappear in the end. There are many precedents.

This my personal opinion, I do not speak for my clan or faction.

• Like 3

To be honest the toxicity in brit nation chat just melted away since certain members of AUSEZ left which has mad it a much nicer place.

I had a long chat with Fasti the other night and tried to find out why the move into perspective and learned a couple of things.

The fall out with the British Council happened over a period of time and was a result of various things culaminating with the deal or proposed deal AUSEZ had with Sorry regards to bay of Mexico.

I won't go into detail as I may not know all the component parts but suffice to say the British council heard about this deal not from the AUSEZ themselves but via another player, AUSEZ were called to task about it and got hot under the collar because as they see it they were being ridiculed over it especially by the aforementioned player.

I dare say that if the AUSEZ leadership had come to the council and said to the council that we have this in the melting pot before the aforementioned player spilled the beans then everything might have been received a bit better but instead tempers flared this resulted in some very colourful language Un repeatable but I will leave that up to your imagination.

This was the straw that broke the camels back.

With reference to the AUSEZ claim about not getting enough pvp I am sorry that really just does not wash with me how long have we been fighting Spain in the Conttoy Muegres area and you only had to buy a flag in the Corrientes area and you would get all the pvp you ever wanted.

• Like 2

If the Pirates behave like the British, then the other nations will side against the Pirates. Let´s hope the Pirate leadership shows more judgement than the British Admiralty.

Your choice to ally them just proved that this won´t happen.

You had the choice to make peace with brits I guess and help the US but instead you allied the pirates nation whose council has no problem with one of their clans (extremely) bullying a nation that is not able to defend themselves (anymore). 

Any yet you accuse the brits of exactly that behaviour?

Oh the Irony...

Your choice to ally them just proved that this won´t happen.

You had the choice to make peace with brits I guess and help the US but instead you allied the pirates nation whose council has no problem with one of their clans (extremely) bullying a nation that is not able to defend themselves (anymore). 

Any yet you accuse the brits of exactly that behaviour?

Oh the Irony...

Ahem... Who started this trend of behavior? The US/Brit ganging up Spain? Or the Pirates/Spain responding?

Why did the British faction not support their US allies? Why would Spain make peace with the Brits, after they showed their true nature? 

The Spanish nation is not a humanitarian NGO, the Brits and the US tried to reduce us to Havana, what a pretty sight that would have been, but it didn´t happen.

You pushed Spain into a corner and now blame us for hitting back. I´m not buying it. Spain will defend itself and its allies to the last ship, don't count on us turning our backs on the factions that have supported us in our worst of times.

How could we make peace with the Brits and abandon our French allies? I would not have the stomach for such a treason. We are talking about SPAIN!!! All we have is our honor, so don´t come to me with moral lessons.

Brits have antagonized and bullied every nation in the map and now come complaining. Grow some spine and finish what you have started. Stop wining and come with convincing arguments, or try to convince me with your cannons I will be waiting for you in Havana, Sir. You may not like the bitter truth, but your actions have triggered this chain of reactions. I really hope Britain does not end up like the US, and I hope the Admiralty will learn from its past mistakes. 

If you want to talk about ironies look at yourself in the mirror, all your bravery and bombastic enthusiasm about the unstoppable British fleets, Britain rules the waves and all of that... You threatened to reduce Spain to Havana, and now you are bidding for peace and accusing us of defending ourselves. Have some decency an honor. I have nothing more to say to you, Sir.

Capitán de Fragata Sancho Navarro

Edited by Don Sancho Navarro
  • Like 1

To be honest the toxicity in brit nation chat just melted away since certain members of AUSEZ left which has mad it a much nicer place.

I had a long chat with Fasti the other night and tried to find out why the move into perspective and learned a couple of things.

The fall out with the British Council happened over a period of time and was a result of various things culaminating with the deal or proposed deal AUSEZ had with Sorry regards to bay of Mexico.

I won't go into detail as I may not know all the component parts but suffice to say the British council heard about this deal not from the AUSEZ themselves but via another player, AUSEZ were called to task about it and got hot under the collar because as they see it they were being ridiculed over it especially by the aforementioned player.

I dare say that if the AUSEZ leadership had come to the council and said to the council that we have this in the melting pot before the aforementioned player spilled the beans then everything might have been received a bit better but instead tempers flared this resulted in some very colourful language Un repeatable but I will leave that up to your imagination.

This was the straw that broke the camels back.

With reference to the AUSEZ claim about not getting enough pvp I am sorry that really just does not wash with me how long have we been fighting Spain in the Conttoy Muegres area and you only had to buy a flag in the Corrientes area and you would get all the pvp you ever wanted.

Need to catch up for a chat :)