Game-Labs Forum

Glorious Victories against the HATED SORRY CLAN.

BeeRanch

"call for fair fights bring 17 ppl vs 8 from 3 nations"

Strange attitude for someone who look for pvp but is always part of huge coalitions and always bring triple-quadruple nations fleet composition vs us, or undock 12 firstrates for fight a fast gang.      when i do it i not lie to you, if i undock 10 firstrate for kill your gang is becouse i can and i dont give a damn about fair fight.  problem is you claim continuously that you look for challenge and fair fights you wanna be in underdog nation but in fact you make 3 nation fleet for go vs us over and over.

When sorry was steamrolling brit or usa we where alone our clan, the rest of the pirates where hours away doing their thing so the pirate "numbers" never applyed to us since we where doing our own things.  So it was always sorry vs the rest.  not sorry and pirates vs the rest  so in my opinion SORRY incarnate the underdog much more then anything else. it just happened that we where stronger in term of ranks ships etc but if you look all our history we where 90% of time purely sorry vs everybody.

i am much more honest about :)

ps: i bet killing in 1-2 volley that grey frigs was a huge problem right?  you lost that fight becouse you where cocky that is. while we applyed a strategy a competent pvper like you should know that 4 2nd rate with 42 pounders matters much more then ingermanlands etc barely able to damage you. so we got only 2 ship able to dps you. One thing is dps on paper another is real dps,  if you not pierce you do no dmg. so 70% of our dps where unable to be applyed on your 2nd rates thats why we chain shot you and then board you.

In my opinion you lost that fight not by much but you did, you where able to kill all of us with a good strategy, but you didnt.

Cute. 

We didn't bring those 10 people. We were 8 players sailing together. The other 10 came after you because you pissed them off by sitting in their capital zone (Not my fault).

I never undocked 12 first rates to go fight you. We left with 7 players and more and more came to the group because you pissed people off by ganking around their capital,  once more, not my fault.

We played against you, 7 players vs 21 players. Your fleet was massacred in that battle. 

Yes we could have won, yes, i got bored after chasing your fleet for 60 minutes while you were chaining us. Yes i charged into your fleet which was most probably the reason why we lost a few ships. 

About the DPS thing. You had more ships (Again), you had more maneuvrable ships (Again) yet you fail to use that to your advantage... You can easily take down 2nd rates with 4th rates if you know what you are doing! It's actually quite simple, it is called outmaneuvring and stern raking :P

I wouldn't say anyone won. To be fair more than half your fleet was sunk and about half of our fleet was sunk. The other half of our fleet was barely damaged, most of your surviving ships were very damaged. 

Indecisive is the term my man. 

But yes, i'm a big liar! And i have a huge problem admitting defeat. (I totally didn't admit that i got reckless and charged into your fleet thereby loosing my ship - Oh wait, i did :P

Edit: 

You still don't get the thing about mixed nation fleets do you? Somehow that is unfair? Even if we have even numbers in the battle? 

Your logic is so flawed man. 

4 Swedes + 3 French + 1 Danish vs 15 Pirates (6 AI) is so unfair! Why is it unfair? Because it's not 8 Swedes! :o Wut? 

• Like 1

Plot twist: There are nog glorious victories against the Sorry clan because:

1 - They lost but they managed to keep you in battle for 60 minutes so you couldn't join the PB, so its a "tactical victory"

2 - The victory doesn't count because there was AI involved

3 - The victory doesn't count because some inferior 2nd and 3rd rates were in the battle and not their full santi fleet.

4 - The victory doesn't count because they were only sailing teak ships

5 - The victory doesn't count because the BR was even but 4th rates "can't damage" SoL.

(Feel free to add to the list)

Edited by LanderD
  • Like 3

Plots twist: There are nog glorious victories against the Sorry clan because:

1 - They lost but they managed to keep you in battle for 60 minutes so you couldn't join the PB, so its a "tactical victory"

3 - The victory doesn't count because some inferior 2nd and 3rd rates were in the battle and not their full santi fleet.

5 - The victory doesn't count because the BR was even but 4th rates "can't damage" SoL.

Looks comprehensive to me, but we are surely missing something.

@His teakness, lord of tropical woods, protector of AI fleets and so on and so forth: you want to add something?

• Like 2

Bear in mind that, when the new Alliance rules come into effect and pirates get froze out of large parts of it, Lord Flapping Gums will probably go National. He'll sabotage the pirates and then use their problems, that he had a hand in causing, as an excuse for that jump.

Been there and done that with him already.

You know, just in case ...

Cute. 

We didn't bring those 10 people. We were 8 players sailing together. The other 10 came after you because you pissed them off by sitting in their capital zone (Not my fault).

I never undocked 12 first rates to go fight you. We left with 7 players and more and more came to the group because you pissed people off by ganking around their capital,  once more, not my fault.

We played against you, 7 players vs 21 players. Your fleet was massacred in that battle. 

Yes we could have won, yes, i got bored after chasing your fleet for 60 minutes while you were chaining us. Yes i charged into your fleet which was most probably the reason why we lost a few ships. 

About the DPS thing. You had more ships (Again), you had more maneuvrable ships (Again) yet you fail to use that to your advantage... You can easily take down 2nd rates with 4th rates if you know what you are doing! It's actually quite simple, it is called outmaneuvring and stern raking :P

I wouldn't say anyone won. To be fair more than half your fleet was sunk and about half of our fleet was sunk. The other half of our fleet was barely damaged, most of your surviving ships were very damaged. 

Indecisive is the term my man. 

But yes, i'm a big liar! And i have a huge problem admitting defeat. (I totally didn't admit that i got reckless and charged into your fleet thereby loosing my ship - Oh wait, i did :P

Edit: 

You still don't get the thing about mixed nation fleets do you? Somehow that is unfair? Even if we have even numbers in the battle? 

Your logic is so flawed man. 

4 Swedes + 3 French + 1 Danish vs 15 Pirates (6 AI) is so unfair! Why is it unfair? Because it's not 8 Swedes! :o Wut? 

and another 10 failed to join, and you now exactly that we where chased becouse you came from your capital to danish capital, so you where in comunication with them and not happy you bring also france together

actually i am flattered you soo unconfident to fight us alone that you need to bring france+denmark to add on your gang purely for engage us. otherwise you will not even try

• Like 1

Coward chicken lord always find an excuse...

Strange logic

i am in front of denmark capital and before swedish capital with a fleet,    in front of gustavia they not engage us, we go denmark, again denmark not engage us.  the moment we go a little faar away from the denmark capital   france+swedish come from one side and denmark from another.

Who is coward?  us go in a fleet in front of 2 nation capital, or 3 nations rally a combined fleet for engage 9 pirateS?

Plot twist: There are nog glorious victories against the Sorry clan because:

This definitely isn't comprehensive.  As I said before, it would be easier to get accepted into the FBI than for LV to accept a defeat and have it count as a defeat.  There is so much criteria that you would need to hire several lawyers to keep track of it all.  There will always be an excuse, and if we examine the teak excuse, the sky is the limit on what will be given.

• Like 1

and another 10 failed to join, and you now exactly that we where chased becouse you came from your capital to danish capital, so you where in comunication with them and not happy you bring also france together

Somehow you know everything. LOL.

I had no idea the Danes were chasing you as well. I was being told where you were but was never told about any danish forces going after you. 

And you still don't get it. You amaze me mate.

3 Nations or 8 Nations, doesn't matter. It's the numbers that matters and we only had 8 players :) 

• Like 1

This definitely isn't comprehensive.  As I said before, it would be easier to get accepted into the FBI than for LV to accept a defeat and have it count as a defeat.  There is so much criteria that you would need to hire several lawyers to keep track of it all.  There will always be an excuse, and if we examine the teak excuse, the sky is the limit on what will be given.

make your nation lose all his port to a clan twice count as defeat?

Somehow you know everything. LOL.

I had no idea the Danes were chasing you as well. I was being told where you were but was never told about any danish forces going after you. 

And you still don't get it. You amaze me mate.

3 Nations or 8 Nations, doesn't matter. It's the numbers that matters and we only had 8 players :)

becouse they fail to enter in time or you where 18.

you won? no, so thats even more shameful 3 nation for then fail to engage us and then even fail to win.  congratz   and thx for confirm you where in talk with them confirming that you bringed yourself+france + them for a fight.

• Like 1

becouse they faileded to enter in time or you where 18.

you won? no, so thats even more shameful 3 nation for then fail to engage us and then even fail to win.  congratz

I never said we won? 

Actually, following your logic, it's more acceptable that we didn't win due to being a mixed force from 3 nations. 

Each nation was on it's own TS.

We didn't fail to engage you. We weren't 18 players. We were 8 players sailing together :) We didn't win, true that! You didn't either though :* 

• Like 1

make your nation lose all his port to a clan twice count as defeat?

becouse they fail to enter in time or you where 18.

you won? no, so thats even more shameful 3 nation for then fail to engage us and then even fail to win.  congratz   and thx for confirm you where in talk with them confirming that you bringed yourself+france + them for a fight.

We were already losing to the coalition before you jumped ship.  Even when Sorry was US we were losing to the Pirates, and even when your clan was leading the battles for the US side.  When Sorry jumped ship it toppled everything.  So no, it wasn't just your clan.  Your clan jumped ship to avoid humiliation at eventual defeat, just like you are now jumping ship with the pirates and going to another nation.  Your clan was 4x heavier than our entire nation, and most of them exploited their way to the top.  What was a reason for you turning pirate, what was the thread again?  Did it get hidden or is it still visible as proof?  Stephen Decatur reported the exploit and got it removed from the game and your clan exploded in anger?  Oh man, the crapstorm that stirred up on the forums, and then you all turned pirate.  All those heavy fleets.  We had nothing that stood a chance.  Russia would have a better chance of defeating Nato on its own than we had of defeating the pirates.

0ph4p83.png

Yesterday we were hunting in pirates water. 

We captured/sunk a Belle Poule, a Pavel, a Gros Ventre. Then, we spent 15 minutes stopped in front of Mortimer, waiting for enemies to come out. We saw many going in and out, but no one is willing to fight with us.

Our line up was: 1 Buc, 1 3rd, 1 Inger, and 1 Reno from our US ally. 

Exiting from the battle in which we captured the Pavel, with Mortimer in sight, a Sorry Bellona and a Sorry Inger attacked us: I would like to recognise the fact they accepted and even looked for fight and played also well. 

Unfortunately I can't remember their name. 

They were outnumbered and their ships are in live oak, so slower than us, and the battle outcome was they were forced to surrender.

We expected a welcome pack leaving the battle, but anyone was outside so we were able to leave the patrol area without further encounters.

We were already losing to the coalition before you jumped ship.  Even when Sorry was US we were losing to the Pirates, and even when your clan was leading the battles for the US side.  When Sorry jumped ship it toppled everything.  So no, it wasn't just your clan.  Your clan jumped ship to avoid humiliation at eventual defeat, just like you are now jumping ship with the pirates and going to another nation.  Your clan was 4x heavier than our entire nation, and most of them exploited their way to the top.  What was a reason for you turning pirate, what was the thread again?  Did it get hidden or is it still visible as proof?  Stephen Decatur reported the exploit and got it removed from the game and your clan exploded in anger?  Oh man, the crapstorm that stirred up on the forums, and then you all turned pirate.  All those heavy fleets.  We had nothing that stood a chance.  Russia would have a better chance of defeating Nato on its own than we had of defeating the pirates.

0ph4p83.png

you really live in a delusional parallel word bro

We never lead your shitty fleet rachira did 1 time, i not was leading it, and i not was joining it, and before i stopped leading usa fleets  usa where at maximum expansion and pirates where on hold., meanwhile stars where taking the gulf of mexico augmenting usa buffer zone while you where losing vs fts a noob shitty pirate clan.

Also pirates never attacked more then bahamas shallow, and  rarely attack any deep the coalition interest was brit, only sorry wanted to kill usa, and what you say is a lie and matter 0, becouse unfortunately for you i screen everything and if you go in our recruitment thread and go see usa 1 and usa 2 campaign, SORRY is always alone in battle, there is no other pirates.

You got shitted by a clan twice, get over it, accept it, improve, otherwise you will live forever in a delusional state  if you really wanna convince yourself that the "pirates" defeated you with numbers etc.   LOL the only time you won was when you lost in ays your firstrates while making a 2nd fleet for tak another port, and you claim it was pirates? that is biggest evidence that we where alone and unable to form up more then a fleet, and that for you was the only way to stop us

Also stop lie to yourself  that you lost becouse we got bigger ships, in AYS you got more then us and you lost half fleet killing 0 ships  , you lost becouse you started using your big ships when you where already demoralized and generally unconfident (see ays you lose 3-4 ship then run for 1h )  and in lack of experience.  lol the "self proclamed elite" shitted by players you where calling pveers, fleet farmers. still burn eh ? we show the server that usa was a paper tiger, most furn part was that you where tryng to bluff pirates (before we switched to them) asking back bahamas otherwise you will field your 20 firstrates (that was the most funny part lol )  the famous "invisible firstrate fleet of usa" that even now never appear

Remember, Vicious isn't delusional.  Teak doesn't increase your armor thickness.  Battles don't count unless he says so.  Sorry wasn't made up of all the high level US players who exploited to get to max rank while the majority of us were left in the dust.  I think I could man a Trinc at that time and we had few rear admirals?  Sorry also didn't lead us in some operations?  If their leader of the clan (prior to Vicious) leaves the game, he no longer counts as ever having been part of them?

Vicious has created a fantasy world in his own head.  Pirates never attacked outside the Bahamas before sorry?  Wait, didn't we lose deep water ports before sorry turned pirate and was still in US?  Hmmm, yep.  We only fought FTS?  We didn't fight Koto, Rubli, Black, and others, the Coalition?  We weren't facing 3 pirate fleets to our 1 US fleet before sorry?  We didn't lose 24 ports in a 2 week period before sorry turned pirate?  And then look how long it took Sorry to finish up when the Coalition had already started the boulder down the hill.

All Vicious can do is lie and manipulate people.  You can see his combat skills in his tournament match.

Edited by Henry d'Esterre Darby
Let's keep it to the game world please.