Game-Labs Forum

[SORRY] Stars and Skulls- PVP 1 EU- Pirates

1 hour ago, Lord Vicious said:

thb are the others that need to proof they worth something since :

1) they have a history of failure (you and your ex clan included), i dont  , still up to now 25 sorry never lost a pb.          (  Could have been george town or puerto plata but seams that everyone is more interested on avoid a 25 vs 25 with us then defeat us in pb , becouse be strong on forum is easy in game is much less.   (if we where 25 on puerto plata danes where going to be raped see how badly they done 25 vs 19 and they know it. this is why they vanished... )

2) they do nothing beside pve  so they declining in numbers

3)The only time some real pb got generated (by sorry)  suddently they need 3 nations vs 1 clan, wich proof again their mind status , wich is pretty clear, nobody wanna fight 25 sorry on a fair field, thx to that insignificant 1 year of history that you say where nobody won vs us. including you and your ex m8's.       Seams that our enemy is more concerned about "avoid" us then fight us unless of course they can mass 60-70 ppl in bigger ships vs some agas.        Seams that our opponents have a big iferiority complex wich make them tremble at the simple idea of facing 25 sorry,   so they act like the small fish swarm in the sea, they try to form a blob for avoid to be eaten by the predators.  

For same reason you dont see any sweden or brit fleet gen pb vs us, becouse if they cant screen us out, they now they gonna lose the pb.    

Dont you thik is ridiculous that in a month entire eu server got no real pb? and only 2 pb  generated for real with 25 aga was SORRY vs the world? 

SORRY never lost PB? lol.

You failed to take Puerto , and you lost almost your whole fleet trying to get back to MT.

Ofc you didnt lose the PB, because you sunk 3 ships, Danes sunk 2 of yours, and although you didnt manage to take Puerto, you actually won???

You are funny, with all due respect :)

1 minute ago, Cortez said:

SORRY never lost PB? lol.

You failed to take Puerto , and you lost almost your whole fleet trying to get back to MT.

Ofc you didnt lose the PB, because you sunk 3 ships, Danes sunk 2 of yours, and although you didnt manage to take Puerto, you actually won???

You are funny, with all due respect :)

we not where fully 25, as i said full 25 we never lost, if you expect 19 to win vs 25 in current pb enviroment you just a noob.  So with all due respect we still undefeated in a full 25 on 25 pb.    Since our existence.

Edited by Lord Vicious

8 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

we not where fully 25, as i said full 25 we never lost, if you expect 19 to win vs 25 in current pb enviroment you just a noob.  So with all due respect we still undefeated in a full 25 on 25 pb.    Since our existence.

When was the last time Sorry had a full 25v25 PB? 

6 minutes ago, Otto Kohl said:

Your clan probably never had full PB fleet.

No doubt, since I'm rolling without a clan nowadays ^_^. It was a simple question.

2 minutes ago, Otto Kohl said:

OK so I will anwser. Both Puerto Plata and Georgestown had full 25 SORRY PB fleets, just got partially screened.

According to LV it doesn't count as a 25v25 if they didn't all make it into the PB.

So the question remains.

11 hours ago, Aegir said:

According to LV it doesn't count as a 25v25 if they didn't all make it into the PB.

So the question remains.

Whenever someone will have balls to attack it or face us, instead field 60-70 ppl for avoid our full fleet :P  so is more an enemy willingness to face us then      a sorry problem :P    we there full 25 whenever.

Edited by Lord Vicious

3 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

I gave them all back. I never wanted those poorly crafted ships. I mean who sails 8 knot 1sts and 10 knots aggys. Only a tactical retard would order those

like ppl who never won a pb? in a yeaR? can you enlight the crowd of your mirabolant pb success? in your ex clans? 

Edited by Lord Vicious

like ppl who never won a pb? in a yeaR? can you enlight the crowd of your mirabolant pb success? in your ex clans? 

winning a fight vs trash and outnumbered enemies means nothing to me. Compared to me youre trash

Edited by HachiRoku
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, HachiRoku said:

winning a fight vs trash and outnumbered enemies means nothing to me. Compared to me youre trash

we won outnumbered 22 vs 25 in port antonio against you, so you define yourself :P

you seams to have anger issue, since you got kicked out from SORRY  you spend all your time here :) , unfortunately for you we dont like little pricks who think they are some kind of special snowflake even if they failed to archieve anything worthmentioning whatsoever. 

Edited by Lord Vicious

5 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

we won outnumbered 22 vs 25 in port antonio against you, so you define yourself :P

you seams to have anger issue, since you got kicked out from SORRY  you spend all your time here :) , unfortunately for you we dont like little pricks who think they are some kind of special snowflake even if they failed to archieve anything worthmentioning whatsoever. 

HACHIROKU.jpg

you even say it yourself "quit becouse dont get crooked hull"

youre a fool and trash too

26 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

HACHIROKU.jpg

you even say it yourself "quit becouse dont get crooked hull"

youre a fool and trash too

You fool yourself if you think i would let you remain, so yes you got kicked.    And since you spend all your forum time here, you seams to know it :) you look m4d, told you,. work out your anger issues you need it .

Edited by Lord Vicious

You fool yourself if you think i would let you remain, so yes you got kicked.    And since you spend all your forum time here, you seams to know it :) you look m4d, told you,. work out your anger issues you need it .

I guess you're right but Im still not a trash player like you and that counts. 

you do realize you lost a santi and an ocean outside  so your total mega victory is +1 kill, but overall you in negative of  10:4 in firsts 

so number wise  we are  10 first and 2 nd kill to 4 first kill ? so more then 2:1?       also congratz on your dane/pirate frig alt 

you lost 1 ocean first attempt

5 ocean+1 vic +1 buc 2nd attempt

an ocean and 2 santi today     :P

2 nations + alts, still you LOST MORE THEN 2 FIRST FOR EACH ONE OF US :P

rusfail.jpg

Edited by Lord Vicious

3 hours ago, Abram Svensson said:

@Lord Vicious

so shall the danes now count how much you lost with your 1st attempt at Puerto Plata?

The Port is captured an the ships are surely rebuild already. i see a clear winner in my eyes and you arent on the same side.

hard to say since it was brit+sweden+danes so 33% credit each ? with 60 ppl outside+ superior ships?

danes one on one with sorry lost 10 first 2 2nd   we lost 4. A  nation vs clan still in negative., if we summ old "contactcs" like battle in front of macao, mao itself etc,   danes lost 20 first vs sorry killing 4.       So 5:1k/d ratio in our favour with difference that SORRY KILL ARE SORRY KILL, danes pretty much never got balls to face us alone (not even as nation) let alone as rus or rdnn.

Then yes danes with +2 other nations killed a sorry fleet outnumbering us 3 nation to 1 clan :P congratz   and btw for gen cap francois they needed 25 sweden to guard for them or they where even unable to do it.

So as long ppl keep comparing us  a clan , to be as strong if not more then a nation, all i see is a mass of ppl with a big complex of inferiority afraid to fight us one on one.   Beside fact   that 3 nation vs a clan is pathetic, most pathetic fact  is tha      Danes ( a nation) is unable to fight sorry (a clan ) one on one unless an entire another nation come with a full fleet to baby sit them for gen aggression.

So i know that baby sitting each other will not last 4 ever, so soon or later each of you 3 will need to face us alone. 

tieder.thumb.jpg.26d92a94ea3404743e8c43f7e6e06462.jpg

And yes tiedemann we "proud" to rape your NATION ass, as CLAN, soo much that you need to beg another NATION to come guard so you can farm npc withouth a CLAN raping you.   (remember who forced you to use  warsupply exploit vs usa? it was sorry raping your fleets over and over in  saint marys )    and guess what you called 2 nations to help you even back then

So as you see you have a long story of  SORRY  humiliating you, forcing you A NATION to call other NATIONS to save your ass

Macao  (you lost pb, you lost dane+sweden fleet ouside then called 5 nations to blockade it )

Saint Marys  (you lost 2-3 fleets then called  2 nations to bring 40 ppl for let you farm, failed then went into warsupply abuse)

Puerto Plata  (you  failed to block us gen it, then you called +2 nations to screen for you)

Cap francois.  (you failed to gen it 5 time, lost a fleet then called sweden to bring a full fleet to cover it for you, otherwise we where going to rape you again)

:) 

I see a pattern of you begging help around for facing 1 CLAN, since every time you faced us alone you could not handle us.

Your biggest archievement? AFTER THIS STORY OF FAILURE VS 1 CLAN?  kill 4 firstrate,  WOW IMPRESSIVE , AND YOU  EVEN NEEDED TO BRING A PIRATE AL IN FRIG, SINCE YOU SOO CONFIDENT :P

Edited by Lord Vicious

4 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

hard to say since it was brit+sweden+danes so 33% credit each ? with 60 ppl outside+ superior ships?

danes one on one with sorry lost 10 first 2 2nd   we lost 4. A  nation vs clan still in negative., if we summ old "contactcs" like battle in front of macao, mao itself etc,   danes lost 20 first vs sorry killing 4.       So 5:1k/d ratio in our favour with difference that SORRY KILL ARE SORRY KILL, danes pretty much never got balls to face us alone (not even as nation) let alone as rus or rdnn.

Then yes danes with +2 other nations killed a sorry fleet outnumbering us 3 nation to 1 clan :P congratz   and btw for gen cap francois they needed 25 sweden to guard for them or they where even unable to do it.

So as long ppl keep comparing us  a clan , to be as strong if not more then a nation, all i see is a mass of ppl with a big complex of inferiority afraid to fight us one on one.   Beside fact   that 3 nation vs a clan is pathetic, most pathetic fact  is tha      Danes ( a nation) is unable to fight sorry (a clan ) one on one unless an entire another nation come with a full fleet to baby sit them for gen aggression.

So i know that baby sitting each other will not last 4 ever, so soon or later each of you 3 will need to face us alone. 

tieder.thumb.jpg.26d92a94ea3404743e8c43f7e6e06462.jpg

And yes tiedemann we "proud" to rape your NATION ass, as CLAN, soo much that you need to beg another NATION to come guard so you can farm npc withouth a CLAN raping you.   (remember who forced you to use  warsupply exploit vs usa? it was sorry raping your fleets over and over in  saint marys )    and guess what you called 2 nations to help you even back then

So as you see you have a long story of  SORRY  humiliating you, forcing you A NATION to call other NATIONS to save your ass

Macao  (you lost pb, you lost dane+sweden fleet ouside then called 5 nations to blockade it )

Saint Marys  (you lost 2-3 fleets then called  2 nations to bring 40 ppl for let you farm, failed then went into warsupply abuse)

Puerto Plata  (you  failed to block us gen it, then you called +2 nations to screen for you)

Cap francois.  (you failed to gen it 5 time, lost a fleet then called sweden to bring a full fleet to cover it for you, otherwise we where going to rape you again)

:) 

I see a pattern of you begging help around for facing 1 CLAN, since every time you faced us alone you could not handle us.

Your biggest archievement? AFTER THIS STORY OF FAILURE VS 1 CLAN?  kill 4 firstrate,  WOW IMPRESSIVE , AND YOU  EVEN NEEDED TO BRING A PIRATE AL IN FRIG, SINCE YOU SOO CONFIDENT :P

Perfect BH.

Doesnt it make your loss even worse when your screening outside was so effective that the danes lost ships and had it with that a lot harder then you?

Just accept that you got beaten in a fair 24 vs. 24 it happens ....

Edited by Lonar

L'Ocean might serve them better.

Port Battles, major part is to do what commander says. Difficult to turn that extra armor in your benefit. A good player has to stay in formation, which makes it difficult to be good.

Not too easy to fight from wind if you have less crew, less armor HP and less DPS.  If it gets close combat, that extra armor is not really that useful.  Port Battle rings are also forcing to close combat.

Even if they have had the wind, Danes would have started to fight from the wind sooner than later.

In the previous ship knowledge tree, you had to first sail Victory and Santisima before you were able to open all slots for L'Ocean. It can be that devs made L'Ocean to be the best 1st rate.

Until they build 25x L'Ocean fleet, I am interested to see how they turn their Victories to victories.

Edited by Cmdr RideZ

56 minutes ago, Cmdr RideZ said:

L'Ocean might serve them better.

Port Battles, major part is to do what commander says. Difficult to turn that extra armor in your benefit. A good player has to stay in formation, which makes it difficult to be good.

Not too easy to fight from wind if you have less crew, less armor HP and less DPS.  If it gets close combat, that extra armor is not really that useful.  Port Battle rings are also forcing to close combat.

Even if they have had the wind, Danes would have started to fight from the wind sooner than later.

In the previous ship knowledge tree, you had to first sail Victory and Santisima before you were able to open all slots for L'Ocean. It can be that devs made L'Ocean to be the best 1st rate.

Until they build 25x L'Ocean fleet, I am interested to see how they turn their Victories to victories.

You dont fight for the wind when the close range firing begins. If you dont have it by then youre in trouble. Thats what chains are for. A major mistake people make is to chain and kite. You do that you loose. You should chain and circle around the enemy and take his wind or wait for wind to turn favor. A vic fleet is good at that. The circles ruin that but most people would rather loose a port instead of a port and fleet. Thats is why speed is the most important thing in naval warfare. Armour and hp are also good but you need to find the perfect spot and sticking loads of negative speed hp mods is not the answer. Cartagena is the perfect mod with boven and gazell. 

• Like 1