Game-Labs Forum

Who does the community consider to be the best PVP players on each server?

1v1 is hard just due to the nature of OW. More in generally speaking sense.

Best as in surviving ? Best as in taking prizes ? Best in sinking enemies ? Best in teamwork ?

I am still at a loss, hence the upcoming Duels to help you out I guess :)

Impossible, you would need more or less the fallowing:

-Leader (PB and on the other hand OS)

-PB fighters

- Solo warriors

-OS big fleet

-Os 3-12

-frigate/SOL

And US and dutch cant fighting each other. Even an other dutch might be very good,I perhaps never met him. And i guess all ppl that are activ often in the forum ect get a bigger name ect.

Leaderboards are pretty cool idea, but they wont really tell you how good someone is, since a bellona in a connie group might get all kills, but still is the worst player :D

But I love the idea of the post :) But I cant nominate anyone because they might would burn me ... :/

Impossible, you would need more or less the fallowing:

-Leader (PB and on the other hand OS)

-PB fighters

- Solo warriors

-OS big fleet

-Os 3-12

-frigate/SOL

And US and dutch cant fighting each other. Even an other dutch might be very good,I perhaps never met him. And i guess all ppl that are activ often in the forum ect get a bigger name ect.

Leaderboards are pretty cool idea, but they wont really tell you how good someone is, since a bellona in a connie group might get all kills, but still is the worst player :D

But I love the idea of the post :) But I cant nominate anyone because they might would burn me ... :/

Well, ask some of the TDA/TF leadership, they will concur that the trafalgars were a nice match of power! :)

• Like 2

Well, ask some of the TDA/TF leadership, they will concur that the trafalgars were a nice match of power! :)

So we have one category hurra, you gonna do the rest also? :)

In addition, on pve the 3th rate out of the vlaggen mission is pretty decent

Edited by Manta Scorpion

Wait for Leaderboards. They won't lie. 

I hope we don't have official leaderboards. They are always just a list of "top leaderboard manipulators".

I would rather do something like EVE and release battle information via API (like map data now). Then player made killboards can get real interesting (and be a source of bragging rights that are a bit more specific and tailored).

• Like 3

I'm not really sure if im for or against a leaderboard at this point.  Could lead to less fights for those sitting high on the leaderboard due to having a reputation.

Although I am kinda curious if they have been tracking all the data since steam release and can give me some idea of my win loss ratio and a br rating of ship v ship.   Or even a amount of damage caused to players tally.

or maybe use the duels to learn a bit from the better players ? I mean, whatever rocks your motives...

Or learn from the worst lol.

Remember the worlds greatest swordsman does not fear the 2nd best, he fears the worlds worst swordsman for he cannot predict what the idiot will do next.

"Best" is kind of a silly question really.  There is no answer to that.  I know who I would consider very talented of all of the many people I have fought, but "best" can't really be measured. 

• Like 1