Game-Labs Forum

Naval Action promo-art

Can I just say... The amount of love and care put into the art of the game really adds to the atmosphere and aesthetic. Something extremely, highly appreciated by me and probably many like me. This game is a godsend for those of us praying for an Age of Sail game and to see it have this amount of attention is heartwarming. <3

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is beautiful marine art in and of itself, much-less for a computer game's loading screens!! :D

Highest compliments to whoever made them, you've outdone yourself… and practically any other in-game art out there ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I do see the phrase promo art but what does that mean?

Can we use these pictures when we cover the game in videos, blog posts, social media or on other websites?

I would love to know the rules so I do not break any when showing these pictures off to other people.

• Like 1

I do see the phrase promo art but what does that mean?

Can we use these pictures when we cover the game in videos, blog posts, social media or on other websites?

I would love to know the rules so I do not break any when showing these pictures off to other people.

art promoting the game. 

other companys set on tits&ass wallpaers we dont. 

feel free to share the more people we can save from World of Seabattles the better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...