Game-Labs Forum

Speed-dating!!! Pvp duels 1 vs 1 (and 2 vs 2) on pvp 1

Write in this thread if you want a duel 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2.

I propose that all Players decide a place to meet in private. Via dm.

I propose that the duels should take place close to a free port. And that the duelist should meet in equal GREY ships that easily can be bought in a shop. With 5 duras. And that it should be a deathfight. A Grey ship is one that you can loose without grief.

Ligatorswe seeking duels. I am playing as danish-norwegian and all my outposts are within the danish-norwegian broders.

I an flag captain. All ships up to Bellona. I prefer to player in a Grey commons ship. Anyone

Edited by Ligatorswe
  • Like 2

Good on you Ligator,

For posting this up. I see lots of people complaining about the PVP but this is a creative post to solve the issues. The other ideas all seem to involve the Devs forcing changes on everyone. People are sly and game mechanics can often be bent to create the style players desire.

I hope this is very successful and lots of people start communicating with each other to get the type of action they are interested in. If the even ratio PvP players flood this thread with responses perhaps the Devs will add a PVP text channel in game so people can make contact and then set up private text windows to coordinate fights.

It seems that if there are lots of PVP lovers there should be some areas of OW where they congregate with expectation of squaring off with some arranged combat. If we have hundreds of PVP lovers then perhaps strategies and tactics will evolve to bring them together. Communication has got to be a great place to start.

Way to go Ligatorswe. Good on you.

1v1 2v2 any ships up to trincomalee..

Bets places Vieques, Coquibacao, Cabo Canaveral.

Same nickname in-game.

Will be there tonight. Yesterday ( this very early morning ) was already too late.

Guess we can do a Yachts gentlemen knife fight :)

I think the devs should add 1v1 as a choice for pvp missions.

1v1

Small battles

Large battles

I'll gladly 1v1 although I'm still a noob & working on getting better at battling.

Good suggestion.

BTW - I'll be on the outlook for your snow in my basic cutter around Little Issacs ;)

Write in this thread if you want a duel 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2.

I propose that all Players decide a place to meet in private. Via dm.

I propose that the duels should take place close to a free port. And that the duelist should meet in equal GREY ships that easily can be bought in a shop. With 5 duras. And that it should be a deathfight. A Grey ship is one that you can loose without grief.

Ligatorswe seeking duels. I am playing as danish-norwegian and all my outposts are within the danish-norwegian broders.

I an flag captain. All ships up to Bellona. I prefer to player in a Grey commons ship. Anyone

Now heres a guy solving a problem and keeping it within the game.

Hats off and hope everyone looking for those duels meet you and have fun.