Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
Liq

Tournament - Groups composition & Definite Rules

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Abram Svensson said:

Note for the future: wouldnt it be smarter to confirm first and then draw the group?

true :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you have a list of the teams that are getting in... I don't know if AHOY's team is in or not?

I see that some clans have more than one group... maybe to let other clans participate you may consider only letting clans have multiple teams once it's

Quote

 

clear that no other clans will join...

 

If you decide to do this then AHOY will confirm

 

Edited by that guy that time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, that guy that time said:

Do you have a list of the teams that are getting in... I don't know if AHOY's team is in or not?

I see that some clans have more than one group... maybe to let other clans participate you may consider only letting clans have multiple teams once it's

clear that no other clans will join...

 

If you decide to do this then AHOY will confirm

 

We already got the 16 teams needed for the tournament - first come first serve principle - there will be a next tournament im sure :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2017 at 12:58 PM, Otto Kohl said:

I will talk to that bitch Hachi and will let you know but im rather sure our team stays as it is.

Otto if we play I want a chance in winning.  I don't want to show up with people that are inactive. Get active or I kick you. I'd call you a bitch but I'm being owned by the ban hammer ATM :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

What about the rules of repairs?

Given there are only 2 teams missing that need to confirm i'll shorten the voting deadline to this friday instead (22:00 servertime) - And will then only count the votes of the players actually participating (we can see who voted for which option)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Liq said:

Given there are only 2 teams missing that need to confirm i'll shorten the voting deadline to this friday instead (22:00 servertime) - And will then only count the votes of the players actually participating (we can see who voted for which option)

Maybe lets make a team votes? Many players don't use forums often or even don't have an account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

Maybe lets make a team votes? Many players don't use forums often or even don't have an account.

Or we could do that - I'll try to get in contact with Player 1 from every team then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×