Game-Labs Forum

Tournament - Groups composition & Definite Rules

Liq

Do you have a list of the teams that are getting in... I don't know if AHOY's team is in or not?

I see that some clans have more than one group... maybe to let other clans participate you may consider only letting clans have multiple teams once it's

clear that no other clans will join...

If you decide to do this then AHOY will confirm

Edited by that guy that time

46 minutes ago, that guy that time said:

Do you have a list of the teams that are getting in... I don't know if AHOY's team is in or not?

I see that some clans have more than one group... maybe to let other clans participate you may consider only letting clans have multiple teams once it's

clear that no other clans will join...

If you decide to do this then AHOY will confirm

We already got the 16 teams needed for the tournament - first come first serve principle - there will be a next tournament im sure :) 

On 10/17/2017 at 12:58 PM, Otto Kohl said:

I will talk to that bitch Hachi and will let you know but im rather sure our team stays as it is.

Otto if we play I want a chance in winning.  I don't want to show up with people that are inactive. Get active or I kick you. I'd call you a bitch but I'm being owned by the ban hammer ATM :)

2 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

What about the rules of repairs?

Given there are only 2 teams missing that need to confirm i'll shorten the voting deadline to this friday instead (22:00 servertime) - And will then only count the votes of the players actually participating (we can see who voted for which option)

4 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

Maybe lets make a team votes? Many players don't use forums often or even don't have an account.

Or we could do that - I'll try to get in contact with Player 1 from every team then.

Could use one or two more referees / judges (each battle needs to at least have 1 of them in them) which are able to stream and record. PM me if you're interested. (Can also be a participant of the tournament, as long as its not one of your battles of course ;) )

I have only been able to get ahold of DNP in our bracket. So far have been unable to contact Exile and only seen Gamover from Rubli once but we were too busy fighting to make any plans. Aloha 2 would prefer to not have to fight all our matches on the last weekend.