Game-Labs Forum

Tournament - Groups composition & Definite Rules

Liq

15 hours ago, Malachy said:

I have only been able to get ahold of DNP in our bracket. So far have been unable to contact Exile and only seen Gamover from Rubli once but we were too busy fighting to make any plans. Aloha 2 would prefer to not have to fight all our matches on the last weekend. 

I just need to get hold of a ref to stream/ref the match, but I'm working this weekend so it's a lousy weekend for me.. 

19 hours ago, Bearwall said:

I just need to get hold of a ref to stream/ref the match, but I'm working this weekend so it's a lousy weekend for me.. 

I know that our team doesn't have the availability to fight all three matches on one weekend and our availability is limited during the week. It's also unfair to ask any team to fight back to back matches due to possible ship losses etc. it's not easy or quick to replace mods etc these days. It might be a good idea to extend the deadlines abit especially as I don't think any matches have taken place yet @Liq

Edited by Malachy

1 minute ago, Malachy said:

I know that our team doesn't have the availability to fight all three matches on one weekend and our availability is limited during the week. It's also unfair to ask any team to fight back to back matches due to possible ship losses etc. it's not easy or quick to replace mods etc these days. 

I agree, but DNP has only contacted you so far and I've been informed that Dron411 has tried to get in touch with me.. I don't think our group as a whole can make the battles before deadline.

3 minutes ago, Malachy said:

I know that our team doesn't have the availability to fight all three matches on one weekend and our availability is limited during the week. It's also unfair to ask any team to fight back to back matches due to possible ship losses etc. it's not easy or quick to replace mods etc these days. It might be a good idea to extend the deadlines abit especially as I don't think any matches have taken place yet @Liq

there has been one battle so far and two more following soonTM

But yeah we can extend the group stage by 2-3 weeks.

1 minute ago, Bearwall said:

I agree, but DNP has only contacted you so far and I've been informed that Dron411 has tried to get in touch with me.. I don't think our group as a whole can make the battles before deadline.

Yeah that's my thoughts too. Just too many players in too many time zones. I know the aloha 2 guys have like 4 different time zones lol 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Cmdr RideZ said:

In the next tournament rules should not allow running like PODW.

Hm, i smell some hater's stuff here...or just maybe u're a fanboy?)

48 minutes ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

agreed.

Of course, rules must be 100% clear and honest - like the last tournament with an unsinkable essex as an official usable exploit, which was ok for everyone like u, yeah...=))) And of course, rules are rules, nothing personal.

Edited by el_mariachi
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cmdr RideZ said:

Neither.  Do you really have to be a hater or a fanboy to say that? :D

I want to see fighting not running.  Nothing personal Dear Mariachi.

And i want all good people stay alive and be immortal and also i want that there were no wars, deseases, conflicts, i wish all girls gonna be sexy, fit and beautifull and clever and.......oh.

Rules are rules. The end.

26 minutes ago, el_mariachi said:

Hm, i smell some hater's stuff here...or just maybe u're a fanboy?)

Of course, rules must be 100% clear and honest - like the last tournament with an unsinkable essex as an official usable exploit, which was ok for everyone like u, yeah...=))) And of course, rules are rules, nothing personal.

Last tournament there also was a rule against running from a fight for more than 5 minutes, but we couldn't find it/forgot about it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, el_mariachi said:

And i want all good people stay alive and be immortal and also i want that there were no wars, deseases, conflicts, i wish all girls gonna be sexy, fit and beautifull and clever and.......oh.

Rules are rules. The end.

It is good to be on the same side with your team, that creates nice tournament spirit.  Still, reading and understanding what other people write before answering would be nice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cmdr RideZ said:

It is good to be on the same side with your team, that creates nice tournament spirit.  Still, reading and understanding what other people write before answering would be nice.

You didnt show any interest to join the tournamentso why do you want to talk about rules now or think that anyone here would care about your opinion? The poll about repairs was made with public votes so liq could sort out all the "trolls" aka people like you who are not participating and still somehow want to talk and vote about the rules of the tourney.

on topic:

If majority of teams dont like current rules we can change it. At minimum we should change that if you run with no intention to fight from the very beginning you autolose that match after 15 mins or so.

Edited by Jon Snow lets go
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

... think that anyone here would care about your opinion?

Every battle in this tournament may now last 90 minutes.  Team A sinks one ship and after that shoots sails and avoids fighting.  If you don't care about my opinion, please don't answer.

• Like 1

On 11/15/2017 at 11:03 AM, Cmdr RideZ said:

Every battle in this tournament may now last 90 minutes.  Team A sinks one ship and after that shoots sails and avoids fighting.  If you don't care about my opinion, please don't answer.

Battles are only sixty minutes....

• Like 1

suggestion for next tournament is to make it a league with playoff when everyone has played every team twice, could be better for when teams have to withdraw from the tournament due to not showing up..