Game-Labs Forum
admin

Forthcoming shipbuilding changes [Heavily Moderated]

Challenge    84
6 hours ago, Jesters-Ink said:

Keep on making the game harder and less rewarding, I'm sure you can kill the game much quicker, but you are doing a bang up job.

It isn't a question of harder. As described the alleged changes allows actually ship design. Now it's just cookie cutter. I craft all my ships as gold with a handful of things to select from. All ships with the same selections are exactly the same. Wood/trim/build end with the same set of ships every time. This new style allows actual design.

Jesters-Ink    122

I agree on some of the proposed ideas, they sound quite promising, but I see a lot of players being driven away. 

Edited by Jesters-Ink

JG14_Para    5
23 hours ago, Jesters-Ink said:

I agree on some of the proposed ideas, they sound quite promising, but I see a lot of players being driven away. 

I designed games once where players could buy boxed ammo, or design and test their own to potentially increase accuracy.

Hmmm. I feel uniquely qualified to advise the developers on how to suck all the profit out of a game!

shaeberle84    328
On 2.11.2016 at 1:05 PM, admin said:
  1. ETA for the changes is somewhere between end december - end january. We will first add land in port battles and some other previously promised things.

Wraith    1,348
4 hours ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

+1 When is it coming? next patch?

According to question and answer threads it appears they've abandoned it until release.