Game-Labs Forum

Political Situation (PvP 1 EU)

BramtheDutch

Swedes did not honor our alliance by trying to drag us into wars we did not agree on. Because of that, the alliance remains only defensive in nature, as France refuses to be played and used by a once-friend who clearly tries to abuse our good will.

I did warn you once, France is your ally, not your big brother on whom you can count to fix the mess you create...

That being said, leave it to rest. This is not the place for accusations and wars. Keep it clean and civil. Especially since - just as Fury stated - it's time to talk, not to jump to conclusions.

Is this an official statement from the CSNF?

Swedes did not honor our alliance by trying to drag us into wars we did not agree on. Because of that, the alliance remains only defensive in nature, as France refuses to be played and used by a once-friend who clearly tries to abuse our good will.

What war did Sweden drag France into?

Were we not allied with the brits who in turn were at war with the Pirates?

Were we not at war with the Danes?

Were we not at war with the Dutch?

Sweden allways honoured its alliences. Sweden allways turned up to fight for its allies. Sweden intercepted and sunk several danish flags headed for French ports.

I ask you again - When did Sweden drag France into war?

When did France decide not to fight for our common alliance anymore? THAT is the question.

I did warn you once, France is your ally, not your big brother on whom you can count to fix the mess you create...

"Big brother". No certainly not. Its not size of the dog in the fight. Its the size of the fight in the dog. Is France in that regard really the big brother in this relationship?

That being said, leave it to rest. This is not the place for accusations and wars. Keep it clean and civil. Especially since - just as Fury stated - it's time to talk, not to jump to conclusions.

I am afraid dear sir, the dice is allready cast.

The world haw seen that Sweden has never broken a treaty, ever. The world has seen that Sweden has allways stood up for it's allies, no matter the odds. The world has seen and the world will remember that Sweden is a nation that can be relied upon to fight by your side till the bitter end. Allways.

Yes. You are right. We need to talk. I will post no more in this thread on this topic.

Edit:

No. Just as your post was not the official position of Sweden.

We will se about that. The swedish council will meet today to decide the official swedish position. You might very well be amazed of the outcome. Mark my words. ;-) Edited by Tretton

If you are worried about what the council is thinking please contact a council member. Attempting to insult or shame the council, members, or the nation via the public forums is not productive. Since the launch of OW Sweden has been a great friend. Sweden has a lot of honorable players and we'd link to continue to have a productive relationship with those honorable capitaines. I am on TS often and a member of the council is normally easy to find. Please talk to us if you are concerned. I can't stress this enough, if you want to hear from the council contact us in the correct manner. Please don't jump to extremes because of the freedom of speech ever naval action player has. Doors should not be closed when options should abound.

In this game, reputation is everything. Absolutely everything. Ships can be rebuilt and ports retaken but ones reputation...

People made fun of the french.

People said they couldn't be trusted.

People pointed out the french ships only has stern chasers.

I stood up for the french in endless debates.

My words carried weight.

Now I realise, the hecklers might be right.

Was I wrong?

Dear god! What have I done?

Unfortunately, you have no ability to see when people try to help you, instead you start to insult them.

No wonder Sweden gets left alone.

Unfortunately, you have no ability to see when people try to help you, instead you start to insult them.

No wonder Sweden gets left alone.

Ditto.

Are you even able to read english?!?

I said "people", as in not me but others, said nasty stuff about the french. I defended the french. Are you just trolling me? In that case I fell for it. GJ.

Edited by Tretton

IKEA still exist, just that most members merged into KF.

Im solo left in IKEA as an active member(prewipe style!)

Thats actually completely true.

The same goes for the american sverige-clan /13th/. The MetaBaron (who baught and brought the flag to Bahia Escorcesa) is still in /13th/ even though everyone else left for [KF]. We still have a very good working relationship with his little clan though. How about you Tomms? When will you start bying flags for sweden again? ;-)

Edited by Tretton

I said "people", as in not me but others, said nasty stuff about the french. I defended the french. Are you just trolling me? In that case I fell for it. GJ.

I just noticed you took your time to manually change my name in the quotes to "Galiljeus". Good job. You're really showing off your good side.

I just noticed you took your time to manually change my name in the quotes to "Galiljeus". Good job. You're really showing off your good side.

Omfg! You take the price today. I'm on my phone. The typing is a bit tricky on a small touch screen. Ffs. Seriously?!? I'm handicapped and was lying on my stommach on a fucking uncomfortable special bed thing.

Thats oficially it! Bye guys. I had it for today with passive aggressive nonsense. See you tomorrow.

Geeez...

Edited by Tretton

Omfg! You take the price today. I'm on my phone. The typing is a bit tricky on a small touch screen. Ffs. Seriously?!? I'm handicapped and was lying on my stommach on a fucking uncomfortable special bed thing.

Thats oficially it! Bye guys. I had it for today with passive aggressive nonsense. See you tomorrow.

Geeez...

Nice try. Except quotes are generated automatically, and yet you managed to missclick "bb code mode", then missclick onto my name right behind "l", and them missclick letter "j". Three times in a row.

Three.

Times.

Thats actually completely true.

The same goes for the american sverige-clan /13th/. The MetaBaron (who baught and brought the flag to Bahia Escorcesa) is still in /13th/ even though everyone else left for [KF]. We still have a very good working relationship with his little clan though. How about you Tomms? When will you start bying flags for sweden again? ;-)

No I wont.

• Like 1

Nice try. Except quotes are generated automatically, and yet you managed to missclick "bb code mode", then missclick onto my name right behind "l", and them missclick letter "j". Three times in a row.

Three.

Times.

Yes the whole quote thingy is generated automatically but if you accidentally get the marker blinking in the middle of it and start typing and then realise and move the marker... THERE WILL BE A TYPO ! ! !

Wich carries over when copy+paste.

Three

Times

Edited by Tretton

For the people who didn't merge, if your clan has the numbers to be called a major clan, then please PM me with the info.

Edit: Due to time reasons, I will from now update the post every thursday/friday.

Edited by bramluijken

KF - Consolidation of clans AKA "The Council" focused on highly organized and effective PVP for the sweedish crown

Update diplomacy status. Hostile with dutch.

- CrazyBaer

CONO (Cheif Officer of Naval Operations) pro tem

Edited by CrazyBaer

Great Britain

Diplomacy:

France: War

United States: Neutral - We do not consider US hostile anymore
España: War with all spanish clans
Danmark-Norge: Hostile 
Sverige: Neutral
Verenigde Provinciën: Neutral
Pirates: One word, Pirates!

Option 1 for clan section

Major Clans: (All apart of British Council - http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/10755-british-council/) 

SLRN

RGL
AUSEZ
BWITC
SINK

RD
TRR

BRITS

SGS

SOGGY

RELIC
There are a number of other smaller British Clans ingame

Edit:

Option 2 for clan section part

Major Clans:

British council - http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/10755-british-council/

There are a number of other smaller British Clans not apart of the council ingame

​Note this is not official except for the Spanish War declaration, that is a Confirmed war by both sides as seen in numerous topics to date.

Note about Council diplo is that they are currently being voted on and more information will be most likely released after next council meeting.

Edited by Jager
  • Like 1

KF - Consolidation of clans AKA "The Council" focused on highly organized and effective PVP for the sweedish crown

Update diplomacy status. Hostile with dutch.

Major Clans: (All apart of British Council - http://forum.game-la...ritish-council/) 

SLRN

RGL

AUSEZ

BWITC

SINK

RD

TRR

BRITS

SGS

SOGGY

There are a number of other smaller British Clans ingame

- CrazyBaer

CONO (Cheif Officer of Naval Operations) pro tem

RELIC needs to be added up there. We have 32 Members and are a part of the council...

• Like 1

^  sorry just added ones that i recalled but linked the council thread as he could just replace the brit clan section with british council then just link that :)

p.s edited post that i made above

Edited by Jager
  • Like 1

Please update the bold parts, many thanks.

Sverige:

Diplomacy:

Great Britain: Neutral
France: Neutral

United States: Neutral
España: Neutral

Danmark-Norge: Neutral
Verenigde Provinciën: War
Pirates: neutral

Major clans:
HRE = Holy Roman Empire, german community, led by Fury, Graf von Sandel and Havelock
KF = Kungliga Flottan, english speaking community

Diplomatic contacts:

[KF] Zpliff, [KF] Kavoro, [hrE] Noobfilter, [hrE] sveno 

Edited by sveno

A comment to clarify why the Swedish council decided to declare their status as neutral to Great Britain.

It is correct that Sweden was allied with Great Britain prior the reset of the map, and that we shared common goals.

But since the map reset this alliance shown to be non applicable due to a large geographical distance and no common goals.

We like to thank Great Britain for what we were able to share prior the reset and hope to reside in mutual respect in future.

• Like 2

Danmark-Norge:

Diplomacy:

Great Britain: WAR

France: Allied

United States: Friendly

España: Neutral

Sverige: Neutral

Verenigde Provinciën: Allied

Pirates: Neutral/Friendly

Please write the truth when you write something like this. You are allied with the pirates. There was never a fight between you and you both attack the same british ports. You both started a huge attack at hispaniola the same time and you both want to erase the brits from the map. Your fleets are working together for weeks now. Like the danes overall your status in this thread can't be trusted.

• Like 3