Game-Labs Forum

[AUSFC] Forsaken Corsairs (PvP1) (Pirate)

rZhHFqy.png

Forsaken Corsairs [AUSFC]

Forsaken Corsairs was previously a British Navy clan but turned Pirate for various reasons.

We are recruiting Captains interested in all game aspects to swell our ranks.

Our goals are to grow the clan and work with other Pirate groups to create a force to be reckoned with!

What We Require

-Active players

-Team speak compulsory

-Members willing to participate and contribute to the clans direction

What We Offer

-Numerous opportunities for PVP and Port Battle

-PVE

-Strong group of crafters

-Insulated economy to ensure low prices

-Skilled group of players

-Active across all time zones

We operate in PVP One and accept members from all time zones and locations.

Feel free to drop into our TS for a chat: 27.50.70.178:10088 PW Dangerzone

You can also check out our website and register at http://ausezgaming.com/home.php(currently unavailable)

Talk to McCandless, John Quilliam, Dogs Bollocks or Fasti for recruitment.

Fair seas!

Zeal aka McCandless

Edited by Zeal
  • Like 5

Seaman Stains reporting for duty Sir.

I'd like to sign up if I may. I'm a total noob, but I have skippered a Snow and other ships I've captured in PvE. I haven't played PvP yet, and am thinking I should take it S-L-O-W, but if I join up with your fleet, I can assist as required, and learn and grow with you.

If you are willing to take on a novice, I'm happy to be a part of an Australian Navy.

I live in Sydney, but I am a night shift worker, so my hours aren't the same as most people. However, I get the occasional day or days off, so I can participate in exercises with the "day walkers".

I'll pop over to your website and register, and we will see what happens.

Fair Seas

Seaman Stains reporting for duty Sir.

I'd like to sign up if I may. I'm a total noob, but I have skippered a Snow and other ships I've captured in PvE. I haven't played PvP yet, and am thinking I should take it S-L-O-W, but if I join up with your fleet, I can assist as required, and learn and grow with you.

If you are willing to take on a novice, I'm happy to be a part of an Australian Navy.

I live in Sydney, but I am a night shift worker, so my hours aren't the same as most people. However, I get the occasional day or days off, so I can participate in exercises with the "day walkers".

I'll pop over to your website and register, and we will see what happens.

Fair Seas

Would be happy to have you good sir!  We shall get in touch with you :)

Cheers

Zeal aka McCandless

Happy to be aboard. You chaps have made me feel welcome, and already assisted me in a few missions. I can thoroughly recommend this fleet to anyone. Please join us.

Thank you Sir!  I am glad that we have been able to make your experience more enjoyable. Happy to have you with us!  :)

Zeal aka McCandless

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!

Oi, Oi, Oi!

Welcome guys,

I'm the British Fleet Chaplain, and I humbly offer my services to AUSEZ Fleet.

I'm an old wise ear to those that have lost hope,

but not evangelise my cause.

Shall try to catch you on TS.

Greetings Aussie Pastor!

Good to see another fellow Aussie and Brit!

Always happy to have you guys visit whenever you like  :)

Just a quick update on the progession of this clan.

Started out as 4 Australian players that enjoyed the game pre alpha and decided to create a Australian TZ clan at the start of early access.  
With the massive influx of players at the start of EA, opened their doors to everyone who was interested and willing to join a group,  the group has now expanded into 60 person strong clan. While we are much more predominate in +10GMT timezone we are covering all timezone and nationalities, its great to get on at 4am (+10GMT) and see the clan being active.  
Around a week ago we decided to leave Kingston/PR and carve out our little slice of colonial heaven,  we headed to the wild west. 
This has been very successful so far, first capturing 3 shallow water ports, then a few days later we managed to capture 2 deep waters (with minimal losses).  

What has surprised me the most if the great group of players that has formed in this clan.  So many helpful players, so many great and interesting people to chat too.
I am blown away by the fact that so far (cross fingers) we havent encountered any troll like members.  As they would be dealt with swiftly...

Anyway that is a little context for anyone interested in joining.  Hope to see some new names out west :)

• Like 4

Haha should of just responded here first....

We are on pvp1, again your xp will travel between servers, we will help you to get set up with ships and assets, and the ping difference between the servers are not noticeable. 

Not trying to put down pvp2 at all, but i dont think there will be a big anzac community on pvp2 for awhile.

• Like 1

Why are you guys on PvP one, when the ping is over 100 higher for Aussies players most of the time?

Sorry Wang, have to disagree mate there a loads of Aussies on PvP two for this very reason. Cost you a lot of members given we cant transfer between servers. I was looking at coming across but I'll lose my Snow and all gold and improvements.

Edited by Sir Richard Bolitho

Well no pressure, but if you ever did swap we can easily replace the snow. Yellow upgrades would be more difficult but you would have plenty of support. Either way, all the best with your sailing! :)