Game-Labs Forum

Houston I Have A Problem...

So what now?, the server I play on is full, don't feel like starting another money grind on another server....

we limit the online during testing to avoid problems ARK had. Sorry guys.. just wait or login to pve or pvp 2. 

Remember you DONT NEED TO GRIND RANK.. only cash.. once you get cash for carronades you can capture heavier ships. 1 evening and you are set on all servers. Also good practice btw :)

Can we see if 3000 players will work on the server?  Or do we know for sure and has there been a proper stress test?

We prefer to not do it on friday evening.. What if it crashes. But we surely will do it in the next couple of weeks

• Like 1

Yes, except they only share the amount of combat XP you've earned.  Ships, gold, and other assets are not shared.  Any XP you earn on one server, however, is applied to all of the servers.

Is the crafting XP shared between the servers ?  

we limit the online during testing to avoid problems ARK had. Sorry guys.. just wait or login to pve or pvp 2. 

Remember you DONT NEED TO GRIND RANK.. only cash.. once you get cash for carronades you can capture heavier ships. 1 evening and you are set on all servers. Also good practice btw :)

We prefer to not do it on friday evening.. What if it crashes. But we surely will do it in the next couple of weeks

Yes, definitely understood.  As someone who works in that field I definitely did not mean tonight :)

Why not let us have the same progression shared on all PVP servers?

xp is shared across all servers 

you can even come to pve and your rank will be the same.

If you mean monetary progression and ships we dont know yet if it is a good idea long term economy wise.

I don't believe it is, but I have no information one way or the other.  If you have a character with crafting XP, please try it out and let me know!  Thanks.   :)

It isn't sadly, tested and it's frustrating to not have this shared either :/

242 in queue, it will take a while before getting in pvp 1 :/

Edited by Kanay