Game-Labs Forum

What kind of PC do you have?

BogdanM

I play it on two machines,

an Asus N550JK with these specs:

• Intel i7 4700HQ at 2.4 GHz base and 3.4 GHz turbo.
  • Nvidia GTX 850M with 2GB DDR3 and capability of sharing and additional 2GB RAM from the system.
  • RAM, Kingston Hyper X Impact 16GB DDR3 1600MHz, upgraded from the original 8GB value RAM.
  • WD Blackfor storage.
  • a 1080p screen.

my main rig:

• MB: Asus Sabertooth 990FX
  • CPU: AMD FX 8150
  • RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB DDR3 at 1866MHz
  • GPU: Asus R9 290X DC2OC in CF
  • x2 Kingston Hyper X 240GB SSD and x3 WD Caviar Black 1TB
  • Sound card: Creative SB ZxR with Logitech Z5500 5.1 speakers
  • x3 Samsung 1080p monitors.

I was going to upgrade to this processor and video card. Can you tell me fps on ultra and how many ships in game at the time.

if you want to upgrade to that processor, might i suggest getting an fx 8350 and overclocking it to that speed since it is the same chip.

Processor: i7 860 @ 2.80GHz

Ram:         16GB

GPU:         Nvidia GTX 660Ti - Gigabyte

c:/              Raid 0 - 1.81TB

d:/              Raid 5 - 5.45TB

Pow.Sup:  Cooler Master B50W          

Monitor:    55" 3D LED TV

resolution: 1920 X 1080

runs just under 60FPS on high 99% of the time

Edited by Aussie_Fox

Windows 7

i5 3570 (non k, muh virtualization!)

8 gigs of ram

gtx 760

SSD

I run the game on 'high' settings, because thats what it defaulted to and i saw no reason to change it. I dont know what frame rate it typically runs at because its never started running slow enough that i felt the need to check.

it's at the top of your screen in game. along with ping and other variables

Yeah but its so very far up there in little letters away from the pretty boats =P

I looked today. I seemed to be getting around 80 fps. Maybe ill change to the highest settings.

EDIT: Wow, changing from high to ultra made my frame rate cut in half. 80to 40 fps. Thats pretty significant for a single step of the quality setting.

Edited by Elysion

wow.. That PC is quite a beast and you still cant run it over 60 FPS?

Whats your monitor resolution? The 970 should be able to deliver more imo.

My old 7950 gives me 70+ FPS on custom (all maxxed out.exept of anti aliasing. But on a 1600x1050 monitor)

The resolution is 1920x1200. FPS varies from moment to moment. 45 is the lowest I found.

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1

Processor: Intel® Core i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz

Memory: 8192MB RAM

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti, Dedicated Memory: 1989 MB

Pretty "old" configuration by todays standards but gets me solid 50-60fps on any cituation with all setting high

EDIT: Resolution 1920 x 1080

Edited by tipasa

I have a alienware andromeda_R5

Prosser: Intel core i5-2320 3.00GHz

Ram: 8.00GB

and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 555

it's about 2 year old think it's good but gonna get me a new graphic card in the near future :)

What do you think would be best for Naval Action what is the minimum qualifications for a PC to run this game?

System: 
CPU i5 - 3.4ghz
GPU - Played this game with a GTX 570 for a while, could play it at medium setting no problem. Now however i upgraded to a GTX 970, and can run the game at whatever i want now. Very good investment if you wish you upgrade your rig. 
Ram - 8gb

System: 

CPU i5 - 3.4ghz

GPU - Played this game with a GTX 570 for a while, could play it at medium setting no problem. Now however i upgraded to a GTX 970, and can run the game at whatever i want now. Very good investment if you wish you upgrade your rig. 

Ram - 8gb

ok ya need to get me a new mine is 2 years old still very good but i need the best ;)

Old but my personal build of:

Intel Core2Quad 2.67 GHz (easily overclocks on my Abit mobo to 3.2 GHz)

Nvidia GTX 650

8Gb ram

2 terabytes HD

NA runs smooth as silk on medium settings at 1280x1024

Edited by Sundagger

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Processor: Intel® Core i7-4770K CPU @ 3.50GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.5GHz

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780

Memory: 16384MB RAM

i run at ultra on 1920 x 1080 and get anything between 50 and 120 fps depending on match size etc.

It seems that there is a lack of laptops here, 

Cpu: i7-4710HQ 2.5 Ghz

Ram: 16Gb 1600 Mhz

Storage: 128 ssd + 1Tb HDD (game is on the HDD)

Gpu: GTX 870m 3gb ddr5

Screen: 1920x1080p

I run on High at around 45-50 solid fps, if i toggle ultra on the fps fall to 25. 

Hope this helps

JRT

Yeah but its so very far up there in little letters away from the pretty boats =P

I looked today. I seemed to be getting around 80 fps. Maybe ill change to the highest settings.

EDIT: Wow, changing from high to ultra made my frame rate cut in half. 80to 40 fps. Thats pretty significant for a single step of the quality setting.

yeah thats why i will be building a reasonably new pc before the end of the year.

with a a lot of the new games(The Division, Star Wars:Battlefront) coming out with big GPU requirements, you have to upgrade or be left behind.

To feel comfortable you must have 3gb of video ram and dx11.

i feel pretty comfortable with the GTX 660 Ti, and that's only a 2gb card. but as i said above it will be getting long in the tooth by the end of the year.