Game-Labs Forum

Can you show me your 50k dub flag?

Yachteru

3 minutes ago, Bart Smith said:

KLoCBrh.png This one is Commonwealth of Poland but more like Tallinn town (Estonia)

The image of the flag of Tallinn was fixed for the first time in a Heraldics Atlas, published in the middle of the XVIII century in Nuremburg. In the middle-ages it was the flag of the commercial fleet of the Hansatown.

3 hours ago, Cursed Monkey said:

This flag is also available if have flag dlc. Good thing i never bothered to buy the one for 50k dubloons then...

You mean poland do not have special 50k dub flag? The Norway ensign flag is only special to 50k dub and the dlc do not have ._. 

5 hours ago, Captain2Strong said:

it's not worth it
it's better to use those doubloons to make 5 first rates instead!

headnod, it is not the best place to use money but I do not regret to use it as norway flag is the only one to be accessed by this way in denmark-norge. 

however, although i think most people know the 50k dub have better place to spam, can we keep the topic to sharing the flag xD as I still wish to see these special flag and do not want to out topic for other user ^^ 

I would buy a custom paintjob for a ship (not a single application tho) for 50mil reals any day. Anything that allows players to add a custom touch to their ships and other game elements is a good thing. Whether its worth it or not, is irrelevant. Those options being available can only be of benefit.

And speaking of that, when is the leopard getting added to the painter dlc? Its so ugly in default

2 hours ago, BoatyMcBoatFace said:

I would buy a custom paintjob for a ship (not a single application tho) for 50mil reals any day. Anything that allows players to add a custom touch to their ships and other game elements is a good thing. Whether its worth it or not, is irrelevant. Those options being available can only be of benefit.

And speaking of that, when is the leopard getting added to the painter dlc? Its so ugly in default

Hello! if you want a paint I can help to do for free ^^ but not dlc ship as you cannot trade paint. But this is for the flag >_<

• 2 weeks later...