Game-Labs Forum

Player-selected ships 2015 - Final poll

Barberouge

Final poll  

856 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your favorite ship

• Rattlesnake (1780, American 20-gun corvette)
    • Amazon-class (1773, British 32-gun frigate)
    • Hermione (1779, French 32-gun frigate)
    • Amsterdam (1748, Dutch 42-gun Indiaman)
    • USS Bonhomme Richard (1765, American 42-gun Indiaman)
    • HMS Indefatigable (1784, British 44-gun razeed frigate)
    • USS Independence (1814, American 54-gun razeed ship)
    • Wasa (1778, Swedish 60-gun ship)
    • HMS Agamemnon (1781, British 64-gun ship)
    • Téméraire-class (1784, French 74-gun ship)
    • Christian VII (1767, Dano-Norwegian 90-gun ship)
    • Océan-class (1788, French 118-gun ship)

I can't remember, is this one of the forums you have to sign in for to view? That could explain a lot of people signing up but not posting. I have dozens of forums accounts out there with zero posts. Or, someone is stuffing the ballot box. Or a third thing.

Bugz?

People of the rattlesnake agenda we must unite our ideological belief that there are too many british ships and combine our votes to the amsterdam. Fight the powa.

I need the blessing of our Ramjb for this

....unless, people of other ships flock to our cause!

• Like 1

I love HMS indefatigable but I wouldn't be disappointed if the Amsterdam made it.  (we'll get the Indefatigable eventually...)  For playtesting, in battle mode, do you really want the Amsterdam though...?

Now must go and set up 100 google accounts and spam the heck out of the poll... (as if I care that much) 

Mods, do a check on IP addresses and if there are a lot of votes on a single IP address come down on them like a 68lb carronade!  (although you could proxy them if you really cared that much)

If Admin planned on taking four boats from the poll now instead of three (2 by vote, 2 random), and the rise of the Indy is legit - and I stil have my doubts about that - the top three have pretty much dominated the voting it would be a shame to not take all three and choose just 1 random other instead.

Close the poll, before more ridiculousness happens and we wake up tomorrow to see Amazon in first place by a score of votes.

I love HMS indefatigable but I wouldn't be disappointed if the Amsterdam made it.  (we'll get the Indefatigable eventually...)  For playtesting, in battle mode, do you really want the Amsterdam though...?

It should be excluded from Trafalgar, but actually, yes. I VERY MUCH want to take that ship into combat.

for testing yes, for pvp maybe, maybe not :P

but no seriously I would probably play amsterdam a lot just to see what I can get out of it, same for the bonhomme richard.

I'm sorry Rattlesnake, but I must heed the calls for help from the Netherlands.

Let us unite fellow Rattler's, and indeed all those who's votes are currently spread across the board, and fight for the Amsterdam! O course what we really need is for someone to edit the polls and swap the Indefatigable with the Rattlesnake...

Edit: I voted for Amsterdam and almost instantly there was another vote on the Indefatigable...

• Like 2

For playtesting, in battle mode, do you really want the Amsterdam though...?

HMS Glatton only 10guns more raped an entire squadron into port with her 68lb caronades on the gundeck and 32lb caronades on the upper gundeck

ofcourse when indiaman gets converted to a warship ;)

I love HMS indefatigable but I wouldn't be disappointed if the Amsterdam made it. (we'll get the Indefatigable eventually...) For playtesting, in battle mode, do you really want the Amsterdam though

Would be nice to test it in pvp light because in open world it sgonna fight against those smaller pirate ships.

As they say in Internal Audit: if it looks like a cat, and it's got black spots, it is a Leopard.

You might be scratching you had right now going "huh?". The point is this: if it is obvious that something is what it is, they's no need to second guess it.

That jump in the HMS Indefatigable is outright bogus. Admin should step in and review immediately.

I totaly agree over this whit grim the indie only had a few votes and somehow it went up like a rocket pretty weird.

Would be nice to test it in pvp light because in open world it sgonna fight against those smaller pirate ships.

Interesting suggestion, Amsterdamn is basically a slow lumbering frigate so it might be at home in pvp light.

Remember all of the wailing and teeth gnashing from the PvP Light Crowd when the Snow was added? How will they take a 42 gun ship?

If they can't hack it then I do not wish to read any more excrement on these boards about "pirates should be able to sail first rates blah blah blah".

• Like 1