Game-Labs Forum

I will never forget you Lord Capstan.

Pit Pinsel

😫Grief filled me as I learned of his death in real life. But I would like to honor you here, who inspired you with your Scottish fighting spirit Sweden and gave it so much. Which you have also brought me without it, so many things brought.😔

Lord Capstan teaches Pit Pinsel😊

Edited by Pit Pinsel
  • Like 15

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, admin said:

Lets do something in his honor in game

Maybe Player who spend lot of time with him can help you on this.

For example clan mate /friends of him can told you what was is favorite ship in game , and add for everyone a black paint for the ship.

Can be a good think for remember him

"Lord Captsan Last paint"

• Like 1

😁he was a pvp player guys not a trader guys😁 an offensive variant of F10 (Brace) would also be cool, if you have the capstan muskets as an upgrade, you send the enemy a musket charge every 5 minutes and the closer he is, than more crew you kill from the enemy. That has the advantage that every 5 minutes you think of Capstan in the fight😁

Edited by Real Pit Pinsel
  • Like 1

"The man was just the soul of Sweden, when everyone else was scared he said boys we stand on our ground." - for me this looks like Uber Barricades type of book. In terms of in game piece to honor him. Or book which slightly change Determined Defender skill parameters. What do you think @admin

• Like 1