Game-Labs Forum

Le Req is changing the game!

16 minutes ago, Flinch said:

Dlc ships should be craftable it would solve PBs being for people who have paid for the ship. I recommend that you need to use pvp marks to get dlc ship permits THEN you craft from the permit.

Ive run some shallow pbs where we straight up banned anyone who wasnt in a requin.

With the BR ratings, banning other ships is the right thing to do if you want to win the port battle. 

That is the sad state of the game because of the Le Requin. “Unless you buy our DLC ship for $15 you can no longer play in shallow water port battles”. That is the Developers of this game taking game content away from all players that do not spend additional money on the game. 

Why is this so hard for the Developers to understand and fix? I absolutely love this game but will drop it soon if the Developers do not spend the time to address the absolute biggest negative in the game that they themselves are responsible for, and the only ones that can fix it.

The Le Requin has ruined the game.

20 minutes ago, Flinch said:

Dlc ships should be craftable it would solve PBs being for people who have paid for the ship. I recommend that you need to use pvp marks to get dlc ship permits THEN you craft from the permit.

Ive run some shallow pbs where we straight up banned anyone who wasnt in a requin.

Meybe or DLC ship could be balanced ship for example: idea of DLC Santa cecilia is great she is average performer with unique look Belle Poule and Lhermione are very close too her in stats. 

1 minute ago, Lovec1990 said:

Meybe or DLC ship could be balanced ship for example: idea of DLC Santa cecilia is great she is average performer with unique look Belle Poule and Lhermione are very close too her in stats. 

can someone pls give him a santa .... its getting old

1 minute ago, Lovec1990 said:

i sail her and battle AI i was already chased into capital waters by enemy requin

:D wohaaa what do you attack pickle fleets or lowest 5th rate mission.^^ thats not sailing thats carebearing for her^^

1 hour ago, Hethwill the Harmless said:

Now we talking. Dynamic BR.

Base value and rises with as much stuff and %% you stack on top.

On some cases the Xebec would be 240BR if that would be the case.

Hehe. Make this true across all ship classes. What interesting fleet compositions might we get in PBs. 

• Like 1

Just now, Farrago said:

Hehe. Make this true across all ship classes. What interesting fleet compositions might we get in PBs. 

A good "army builder" never failed me all this years. What to take, what to drop... Should I take this or that ? Should i equip them with that ? Damn...too high...

2 hours ago, Cmdr RideZ said:

May I ask what you were planning to achieve by starting your comment like this?

You should think what people write before you write anything at all.

Yes you may and I'll tell you why. Your post made no sense. Go back, read it and then think about it. 

Copy, Henry Hotham, Rear Admiral

His Majesty's Ship Endymion

Off Nantucket, 11th October, 1814.

Sir,

(...)

A schooner of the largest dimensions, the Prince de Neufchatel, three hundred and twenty tons, eighteen guns, long nine and twelve pounders, with a complement of one hundred and forty men of all nations, commanded by Mons. Jean Ordsonaux

(...)

• Like 1

Just now, Hethwill the Harmless said:

Sir,

(...)

A schooner of the largest dimensions, the Prince de Neufchatel, three hundred and twenty tons, eighteen guns, long nine and twelve pounders, with a complement of one hundred and forty men of all nations, commanded by Mons. Jean Ordsonaux

(...)

*BOOM*

3 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

You don't get it do you?

41 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

Yes you may and I'll tell you why. Your post made no sense. Go back, read it and then think about it. 

You read my post, you don't get it and first thing you say to me is "You don't get it do you?".

I don't really know what to say. Please don't quote me again.

21 minutes ago, Hethwill the Harmless said:

With 9 pounder she would be quite a menace in game.

I'm not sure on this one...

Same as the Surprise in Sea Trials with the 12's. Freaking demons.

*** Coming Soon ***

Prince de Neufchatel Refit

King of the shallows, and undeniably the scourge of Requiems in the Bahama's it sports untouchable upwind speed and armed with 9lb and 12lb cannons.

*** Only $21.00 ***

In Developement

Superior Surprise Refit

😂

Edited by Dibbler

19 minutes ago, Hethwill the Harmless said:

Sir,

(...)

(...)

1815, Jan 28 - Sir, I have the pleasure to acquaint you, that with the squadron under my orders, being in quest of the American ships of war, which escaped during the late gales from the Ports of Massachusetts, I had the good fortune, yesterday, at sunset, to capture the celebrated privateer, Prince de Neufchatel, hermaphrodite - rigged, pierced for 22 guns, and having 18 mounted, six of which are long nine, and twelve pounders, and the rest twelve pounder carronades;

• Like 1