Game-Labs Forum

Who are in war with whom

staun

Just took a short look at the map. Looks like a lot of Nations are fighting more nations at the same time.

Sweden fights Russia, GB and France

Russia fights Sweeden, GB, smal actions against other Nations.

France fights Sweeden

Spain fights GB, Poland Pirates and are hostile to Denmark.

Poland fights GB and Spain

Deutch fight Denmark(BF)

Prussia fight a bit of all to get a new home

Pirates not sure, But maybe a bit Spain

Denmark fights the Deutsch(BF) and some small actions around the map by rest clans.

I could have gotten some of the actions wrong. But it seams like alliance and join to define a commen enemy for a nation, is gone in the Wind. Has it always been like this ore is that something that got in with clans.

Just took a short look at the map. Looks like a lot of Nations are fighting more nations at the same time.

Sweden fights Russia, GB and France

Russia fights Sweeden, GB, smal actions against other Nations.

France fights Sweeden

Poland fights GB and Spain

Deutch fight Denmark(BF)

Prussia fight a bit of all to get a new home

Pirates not sure, But maybe a bit Spain

Denmark fights the Deutsch(BF) and some small actions around the map by rest clans.

I could have gotten some of the actions wrong. But it seams like alliance and join to define a commen enemy for a nation, is gone in the Wind. Has it always been like this ore is that something that got in with clans.

Poland in war with Spain is news to me. Sure we PvP in OW and had a little scuffle at Mandinga but to call it war seems over the top.

PS: Basically coming over as a GLOBAL player this is what I understood with the politics of this new server. OW PvP is alright and is not an act of war. War is only noted if one faction attacks another factions PB fleet, hostility mission, or most definitely through RvR. For Poland we see ourselves at war with GB nation for their disrespectful and disruptive action in Panama, and certain Danish/Pirate clans. Every other faction is neutral so OW PvP is allowed, and Dutch we have a non-aggression pact. 

Edited by Davos Seasworth

Yes it is clan based. But ppl still regard there nation when it comes to RvR as important. 

When I wrote the opening statement is was with the phrase My enemy enemy is my . But could it is the clan mechanic that does we have an more fluied map when it comes to alliance and enemys

2 hours ago, staun said:

As far as Denmark is concerned, the most important RVR clans (joined in the acuerdo de indias pact) declared to be hostile just with one clan (BF).

Edited by victor
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, victor said:

As far as Denmark is concerned, the most important RVR clans (joined in the acuerdo de indias pact) declared to be hostile just with one clan (BF).

And for OW thats fine, But even it is a clan based game, think most danish clans would think an attack on a BF port would be an attack on the danish nation.

Just now, staun said:

And for OW thats fine, But even it is a clan based game, think most danish clans would think an attack on a BF port would be an attack on the danish nation.

Uh ... actually I do not know which are the official determinations of the  Acuerdo on this topic, but - at least until now - personally I had no information about any intention of attacking danish ports.

Edited by victor

3 hours ago, staun said:

See that Spain also just have you as hostil. I just remembet it as it was war once. 

Yeah RvR and PvP is different things. Was just wondering if the map always have been so kaotic.

I think the same as Davos, there is no war between Poland and Spain, only OW pvp.

1 hour ago, staun said:

No we in generely live in peace. Had a lot of good times with spanish players. Thats count for quiet a lot.

Vltra will never attack a Danish Port (even from BF) unless they attack us first. As for the pvp, we avoided the confrontation except with BF.

2 hours ago, victor said:

BF is Denmark for what we all can see, it's their strongest clan in the moment.

1 hour ago, Cabral said:

As I said, Spanish clans of acuerdo de indias are hostile in OS PVP with BF, with no RvR implications (at least as far as I know). There is a difference between a declared war (as it's the case of Brit clans) and a declaration of hostility towards one specific clan that leads to a KOS in OS. So I do not fully understand the point of your comment.

Edited by victor

1 hour ago, Cabral said:

No doubt about BF is the strongest clan in Denmark. But more clans are getting involved in RvR. Think the rest us could field an ok PB fleet for now.

Resent battles also indicate that @Captain Reverse and BF are one of the strongest PB fleets in game.So when and if Denmark once again get to fight as one nation, it could be good for the possiblities in the nation. A strong pb fleet lead by BF and an good screening fleet, with the rest of the clans. That would be good and fun.

I think it is important to say that all nations are at war with with each other, as per mechanics, meaning any captains that press SAIL button should expect to be attacked at any given time by anyone. Local cooperation may apply but is never a guarantee.

This being said what does WAR means ?

Just now, rediii said:

Active conquest and/or attacking rvr fleets of oneanother on a big scale 

Thank you.

I take all players are informed correctly, by clan email or nation chat, of that specific "war" definition so there's no misunderstandings in the OW :) 

17 minutes ago, rediii said:

OW pvp is ok with everyone

Would take this as a given. But have come across many situations where there's confused interpretations. Simply a heads up so there's a clear understanding of what "press SAIL button" means.

BF has no alliances and no mercy without exceptions. We believe that this game about shooting and wins the one who shoots better. We do not relate ourselves to the Danish nation, although we are competing in it (game restrictions), it is now territorially more profitable for us to be Danes. When we get tired of solo pvp, we go to the pb, if there is a screenfleet waiting for us, then it's even better, the cities are not important. Yesterday we were at the Dutch, today at the British, tomorrow we can come to the Swedes, no matter who. If we get bored of the Danes, we will go over to pirates and in the same way we will go to Christiansted. We do not claim any title of the most, just play for fun.

Edited by Black Mamba
  • Like 7