Game-Labs Forum
Celtiberofrog

[PvP] Spanish clan political situation

2 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Heh merge didn't kill the game.  If anything it prolonged it's death until now.

Ofc you are right. The expensive timers did. What is the point taken a port and know you can’t defend it, because you can’t afford the timers. Dutch did take most port at a time when we couldn’t defend them. So we saw no reason to try fighting.

You just a day ago told Spain that you would night flip them, if they screened you out. You did because they couldn’t prevent it. 

Global merge is a fail because of the mecanic. Expensive timers and night flips, just killed of the reason to do RvR. 

1 hour ago, HachiRoku said:

what do you mean sorry and @North against @rediii. As much as I dislike LV they did all ally up to attack sorry when they could. At this time rediii and north were BFFs

I disliked north for a long time and that was also already in place when sorry was still here. I actually allways wanted to go against denmark but marketing of SORRY was stronk and we thought they are stronger. Also Sveno leads the nation not me

Edited by rediii
  • Like 2

Russian summer is short so enjoy, after Winter is comming😈 

Maybe not in Russia who knows🤐

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Yours. Since I don't have feuds. I only have stalkers 🤢

I wonder what you did to him in game to earn his hatred.  Cap his favorite vic?  Sink a load full of furnitire or something?  Maybe took away his shipyard in Salamanca

2 hours ago, staun said:

Thats is in my opinion the only two big wars, the server had had. There have been small  wars nation against nation. But nothing that get the hole server involved,

There were a few: 

• Brits and Dutch against everyone else (with some nations changing sides)
  • Dutch against 4 nations (my favourite, though ended fairly quicky :) )
  • Swedes and Dutch against Danes, French and Pirates
  • ...and those big two blocks who fought against each other when we had alliances in game

... and probably a few others I forgot :) When population was high, wars were more common.

2 hours ago, Christendom said:

Heh merge didn't kill the game.  If anything it prolonged it's death until now.

I'm just in a large fleet which will fight three other large fleets in a moment. Tomorrow it seems there's a multiflip on Prussia and a lot of action. I think NA was pronounced dead so many times that it already earned a title of a recidivist Zombie.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, vazco said:

I think NA was pronounced dead so many times that it already earned a title of a recidivist Zombie.

Naval Action: The Revenant Edition

1 hour ago, vazco said:

Seems there's a multiflip on Prussia

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮😒😒

2 hours ago, vazco said:

I'm just in a large fleet which will fight three other large fleets in a moment. Tomorrow it seems there's a multiflip on Prussia and a lot of action. I think NA was pronounced dead so many times that it already earned a title of a recidivist Zombie.

Your posts inspired me to create further content.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Your posts inspired me to create further content.

Nice :) I see your actions as useful for the game :) 

18 hours ago, Roronoa said:

Well, good luck with that...spainwar.thumb.jpg.04d8094c607e8671bb54047769d5c1ae.jpg

How many of your ships entered their home port yesterday? Anyway this was PvP and not war. Don't know who declared war on HAVOC and what the reason is for.

Edited by Graf Bernadotte

49 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

How many of your ships entered their home port yesterday? Anyway this was PvP and not war. Don't know who declared war on HAVOC and what the reason is for.

3/4 1st rates returned to Tumbado. 1 Victory and one Bellona sank.

Edited by Mr Pellew

8 minutes ago, Mr Pellew said:

3/4 1st rates returned to Tumbado. 1 Victory and one Bellona sank.

Anyway. Come back soon. Some people in my clan feel very pleased by your visits. If PvP comes to Spain, Spain doesn't have to sail to PvP 😏 And I promise we will be better prepared next time.

And advice to all Spanish players. A safezone is the most dangerous area on the whole map to attack AI-fleets. Do it in front of La Tortue or Tumbado. It's safer there. Do it where ever you want but not in front of La Habana and its neighbouring ports.

Edited by Graf Bernadotte

17 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Anyway. Come back soon. Some people in my clan feel very pleased by your visits. If PvP comes to Spain, Spain doesn't have to sail to PvP 😏 

At Last!! Someone who doesn't complain about PvP opportunities coming to them!!!! The distances we have sailed to find a fight before is silly!

Edited by Liam790

Spain and PvP? When did this happen?

@Liam790 maybe you shouldn't sail 60+ minutes to Belize every day when complaining about long sails🤦‍♂

Edited by Batman
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Liam790 said:

At Last!! Someone who doesn't complain about PvP opportunities coming to them!!!! The distances we have sailed to find a fight before is silly!

Someone bring it to us next?

Sorry, don't have an outpost nearby 😕

5 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Sorry, don't have an outpost nearby 😕

:/

Well you can normally find us at great corn if nothing else.

Edited by Liam790

1 hour ago, Batman said:

Spain and PvP? When did this happen?

@Liam790 maybe you shouldn't sail 60+ minutes to Belize every day when complaining about long sails🤦‍♂

But where are we to go:/ GB appear to have started ganking MT (Fairly sure by doing so you have all started doing to the pirates what you accused us of doing to you at KPR. But that's an argument for another day).

Ultimately, whatever your issues with us/HAVOC, you cannot accuse us of being unfair. We rarely/never go around and jump into peoples missions in safezones and ruin their day. If we come to KPR / Belize we sit outside and let you gather up and start the fight on your terms. This is because we are only interested in decent fights.

If there was a place to guarantee us somewhat interesting fights elsewhere, we would go there. But there is not as the PvP zone is full of GB lo/wo santi fleets (Looks at Ghostwork...). So for the foreseeable future we will continue gathering up and when you are ready we will fight you.

But do not accuse us of ganking.... when you have the chance to build a fleet and tag us on your terms that makes it just happy OW PvP. A few of the people in GB would do well to remember that rather than saying we ganked them as they sink.

Edit - Most nations would welcome the chance for some PvP to come to them. Maybe next time we come, by all means outnumber us, but when you bring 5 1st rates in a 20 man fleet to kill 3/4 Bellona's it is just pointless. Make it competitive at least and let us all enjoy the game.

Edited by Liam790
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Liam790 said:

But where are we to go:/ GB appear to have started ganking MT (Fairly sure by doing so you have all started doing to the pirates what you accused us of doing to you at KPR. But that's an argument for another day).

Ultimately, whatever your issues with us/HAVOC, you cannot accuse us of being unfair. We rarely/never go around and jump into peoples missions in safezones and ruin their day. If we come to KPR / Belize we sit outside and let you gather up and start the fight on your terms. This is because we are only interested in decent fights.

If there was a place to guarantee us somewhat interesting fights elsewhere, we would go there. But there is not as the PvP zone is full of GB lo/wo santi fleets (Looks at Ghostwork...). So for the foreseeable future we will continue gathering up and when you are ready we will fight you.

But do not accuse us of ganking.... when you have the chance to build a fleet and tag us on your terms that makes it just happy OW PvP. A few of the people in GB would do well to remember that rather than saying we ganked them as they sink.

Edit - Most nations would welcome the chance for some PvP to come to them. Maybe next time we come, by all means outnumber us, but when you bring 5 1st rates in a 20 man fleet to kill 3/4 Bellona's it is just pointless. Make it competitive at least and let us all enjoy the game.

Sir, it is neither competitive, nor enjoyable, neither is it fair to be told in battle that you are sacrificial lambs in a personal vendetta against a member of a different clan. I would ask you why, you, as the clan HAVOC, not yourself personally,  chose to fight what a HAVOC member admitted was a personal vendetta under Dutch Colours,  against a clan  that took no part (nor enjoyment) in your departure from GB. We fly the White Ensign and yes we are a legitimate target in war, that is fair, it is not fair to use war or pvp, or another Nations colours to settle personal grudges against an innocent clan, in place of the clan or persons responsible, It brings no honour to the Dutch as a Nation. 

It is truly a sad thing, as, when HAVOC and SALTP get into a fight outside of the confines of PB's or hostility raising,  we can never now be certain as to whether it is in the spirit of competition and enjoyment or if it is an act of vengeance for act(s) allegedly committed by others beyond our control.

18 hours ago, Batman said:

Funny, I didn't even mention the word gank.

Gank gets mentioned in every fight against any of you. But all I am doing in stating when I see and where we stand.

9 hours ago, Sir Lancelot Holland said:

Sir, it is neither competitive, nor enjoyable, neither is it fair to be told in battle that you are sacrificial lambs in a personal vendetta against a member of a different clan. I would ask you why, you, as the clan HAVOC, not yourself personally,  chose to fight what a HAVOC member admitted was a personal vendetta under Dutch Colours,  against a clan  that took no part (nor enjoyment) in your departure from GB. We fly the White Ensign and yes we are a legitimate target in war, that is fair, it is not fair to use war or pvp, or another Nations colours to settle personal grudges against an innocent clan, in place of the clan or persons responsible, It brings no honour to the Dutch as a Nation. 

It is truly a sad thing, as, when HAVOC and SALTP get into a fight outside of the confines of PB's or hostility raising,  we can never now be certain as to whether it is in the spirit of competition and enjoyment or if it is an act of vengeance for act(s) allegedly committed by others beyond our control.

Ok, I will be clear as far as my understanding is. 99% of all engagements against GB are as a result of searching for genuine PvP, not as an assault on any person or clan in particular. There are a handful of individuals and 1 clan who we do we dislike greatly, however you are not one of them.
If you were singled out then as far as I am concerned it was wrong to do so and I apologise for that. I would just like to say however that this has been distorted by the fact that any fight we get into with GB, people seem to assume we have targeted them when in reality they just happened to be the people we came across.

As far as I am concerned, the Dutch nation as a whole has no issue with you and HAVOC has no issue with you. Yes, people do get sunk as a result of PvP but the majority of all engagements are purely for the enjoyment of the game.
I wont pretend that the constant accusations about why we left/being traitors etc along with the accusations of spying with our alleged alts does get old and I'm sure you can appreciate everyone has their breaking point where harsh things are said.

On the note of alleged alt spying, be honest, when can you ever recall us turning up at KPR having just seen an Indiaman leave the safe zone for example? Never. It just doesn't happen. Also as I am sure you have seen, most of the time we come in a small 1st rate fleet of 4/5/6 who would be unable to gank a trader anyway though being so slow. so Like I said before, we go to KPR or any safe zone to fight a fleet once it has gathered, not to gank 1 player. People think we have alts and so blame all subsequent sinking of ships on us when in reality we were not involved. I am sure if you think about it you can see a lot has been blamed on us that just categorically is not our fault

I hope that clears it up and everyone can have more amicable PvP in the future.

On 5/16/2018 at 4:55 PM, Celtiberofrog said:

USA                     ==> WAR ONLY against VCO clan

This still being here is curious.  Whats the dealio?