Game-Labs Forum

[PvP] Spanish clan political situation

Celtiberofrog

• 2 weeks later...

Do you rember the time when the spanish was rolled back on the map,what that did to your player base? 

Have you no shame left after you become a powerhouse along side your russian ally. Pick on the polish, they moved ports to the south. But thats not enough for you. I thought better of you. The players I once played with I had in High regard.

Hope and trust the polish will keep building on there nation, despite the spanish actions.

* I am Sorry for the hard word if you in fact actually are doing them a favor.

Edited by staun

37 minutes ago, staun said:

Do you rember the time when the spanish was rolled back on the map,what that did to your player base? 

Have you no shame left after you become a powerhouse along side your russian ally. Pick on the polish, they moved ports to the south. But thats not enough for you. I thought better of you. The players I once played with I had in High regard.

Hope and trust the polish will keep building on there nation, despite the spanish actions.

* I am Sorry for the hard word if you in fact actually are doing them a favor.

;)

• Like 1

On ‎15‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 4:50 PM, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

see how your navy and colonial empire ended.

Fighting until the last moment, we lost the Empire. You lost it in the Atlantic Charter.  Lessons, the fair ones. you will not get us to hate the British, we just hate you. ;)

Edited by Sento de Benimaclet
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

Before PB Spanish asked for Polish TS or diplo. It's kinda weird to first attack then do the diplo talk, but it doesn't look like a war or intention to wipe out Poland. Pretty much same happened with Les Cayes lol, Polish nation doesn't seem to have a lot of authority, but other nations will back it up when it's under threat.

Depend on place. I do belive every nation should have a base to build on, so 4-6 ports depend on ressources. But should they choose to stay in the middle of the map, there they are fair game. 

3 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

Good luck with that, there might be a chance that we see some Spanish during the weekend as we have some free time during your prime time but beside that I don't think we will cross each other, unless your nation starts to have a team of players coming from the Americas.

You know, the world is a handkerchief. Surely we will see each other. º7 

2 hours ago, Louis Garneray said:

unless your nation starts to have a team of players coming from the Americas.

Well, please ask in your ranks if there are volunteers, we'll welcome them, train them :P, and give them full control of the "American players RVR" on behalf of Spanish faction.

cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Según reportes de algún clan del RAI, ayer jugadores americanos de los clanes VCO y VSCO han atacado a barcos de la confederación. Os rogamos extremeis el cuidado en la medida que se pueda con jugadores USA (ya que en la actualidad no se pueden conocer las identidades de los jugadores), y hasta que se investigue el incidente estos clanes son HOSTILES.

Reported incident yesterday, between RAI confederation ships and US ships from VCO and VSCO clans. Take care with these clans and US players in general until the incident will be investigated. These US clans become HOSTILE from now. 

Edited by Magallanes

On 3/11/2018 at 8:05 AM, Magallanes said:

Según reportes de algún clan del RAI, ayer jugadores americanos de los clanes VCO y VSCO han atacado a barcos de la confederación. Os rogamos extremeis el cuidado en la medida que se pueda con jugadores USA (ya que en la actualidad no se pueden conocer las identidades de los jugadores), y hasta que se investigue el incidente estos clanes son HOSTILES.

Reported incident yesterday, between RAI confederation ships and US ships from VCO and VSCO clans. Take care with these clans and US players in general until the incident will be investigated. These US clans become HOSTILE from now. 

This situation was isolated to the PVP Patrol Zone and the Patrol Zone only.  Jorge and myself have already discussed the issue.  From the US perspective the PVP zones are a FFA area and any alliances should not be honored as players entering the PVP zone will not necessarily be aware of whom they are attacking and cannot control who joins their battles.    

@Jorge feel free to correct me here, but I do believe you are of a similar mind?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChristenTrash said:

This situation was isolated to the PVP Patrol Zone and the Patrol Zone only.  Jorge and myself have already discussed the issue.  From the US perspective the PVP zones are a FFA area and any alliances should not be honored as players entering the PVP zone will not necessarily be aware of whom they are attacking and cannot control who joins their battles.    

@Jorge feel free to correct me here, but I do believe you are of a similar mind?

Agree, RAI supports FFA in PvP Patrol Zones.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 4/27/2018 at 1:55 PM, DesMoines said:

We have an alliance???? Oo

I know we have for RVR (not PvP) status like this

not with or against Russian

not with or against GB

not with or against Spanish

not with or against Danish....(but may be change in next days after PB of Grand anse)

not with or against US

not with or against VP

not with or against Pirates

not with or against Polish

not with or against Prussia

against Swedish

And if some nations (with alt or not) want war...We agree and defend what we can defend. If russians want come....Come :) we aren t affraid...really...from a nation who ask others nation Help.... LOL ..who is the joke?

Update your post.

It was a pleasure to help.

PS: Desmoines is Louis XVI ingame.

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower

• 2 weeks later...

In order to have a better understanding of the on going and future CLAN politic positionning we wish to inform the whole Caribbean server captains community about the following:

The Spanish Faction includes a « Clan confederation » called

El Acuerdo Real de Indias

It's a group of clans that are loyal to each other, act together at war and do strictly respect the confederation rules as well as political issues that are commonly decided.

The Real Acuerdo de Indias includes the following Spanish clans:

FNI ; 7UP ; FLEKI ; VLTRA ; LIBRE ; TEARM ; ARM ; SKYNE ; BEZZ ; NOVA ; GRIJ ; GOE ; LUPUS ; 4PM ; ALU 

Current political positionning of our confederation:

Note: Without clear issues or declaration our positionning will take into account the proportion of opponents clan members involved in our PB . 

USA                     ==> WAR ONLY against VCO clan

Great Britain     ==> At War

Sweeden           ==> At war 

Dutch                ==> WAR ONLY against Havoc clan 

Danemark         ==> At war    

Poland               ==> Neutral with all clans

Prussia             ==> At war 

Russia               ==> Military Alliance                                 

France              ==> Friendly

Pirates             ==> At War 

Contract : open to negociation

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO INFORM OR CORRECT THIS TOPIC TO BE UPDATED. 

For any information, clarification or proposal, please visit our TS at : navalaction.ts3.lu

Edited by Celtiberofrog

Since it seems Spain is at war with VCO for some reason, I'll just make it crystal clear here. 

Any actions taken towards the US clan or US players in the gulf tomorrow at Apalachicola will be seen as an act of war and night flipping will commence.  

DreamMaker from Russia (one of the very few left) has given The US the ok to take the port.  

c9344c39d64f56b4df6952e17ab9d620.png
https://gyazo.com/c9344c39d64f56b4df6952e17ab9d620

Hostilities were started earlier by Graf when he tagged one of our players.  Unprovoked, we were simply grinding up a port we were told we can have.

F8E16A51C532F58DDE085E632A4D7A593BAE5B3D

Again, this is a warning to Spain. 

The above transgression will be ignored and no further action taken.  If Spain decides to attack our players tomorrow on their way to the port this will an act of war.

Edited by Christendom

Dear Mr. Christendom, who do you want to fool here? It was guys of the us-clan who tried to screen us out of Islamorada. Thanks to your provided screenshot, i can see they were even in the same group sailing around. The screen you provided is Graf tagging a us-player to prevent him from tagging our pb fleet after the us started the aggression. It happened around Islamorada, a port Spain had a portbattle and you want to tell us you were grinding it up? How do you do this with a port which already has a pb set?

So what is your real intention here to provoke a war?

And just to make it clear. I am NO spanish official. I am only talking for myself.

I even don´t know why you are mentioned hostile in above list. Maybe prevision...

d5be65aeeb2a1128802bd0599cc3f732.png

• Like 1