Game-Labs Forum

Great idea's to help get Naval Action more publicity.

Topic title says it all folks, list ideas to help get Naval Action publicity and hopefully more people interested in buying the game.

Anyway I have an great Idea for the developers It will cost absolutely no money on their part simply contact this man.

The Mighty Jingleshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpnjlvS2zxhbNJuGNo_TxkQ

- over 20 years in the Royal Navy

- over 300,000 YouTube subscribers

- Is open to promoting games he is interested in

I am certain that he would be interested in this game. Not a compelling argument I know but all you need to do is spend 15 minutes tops 

writing an email to what possibly could lead to great publicity for an excellent game. If he is not interested oh well you lost 15 min of time no big deal.

If there is already a topic of this type I do apologize, I did not look very hard.

• Like 1

Last week I was on Circon's Livestream when RAMJB went on and asked Jingles to have alook at Naval Action.

Thats about the best way this promotion could happen and I am waiting for the video in wich he mentions the Naval Action game.

So... The stone is already rolling. (If thats a good metapher)

I agree. But you have to be careful with some of these guys. Some of them are so far up themselves and happy to give a game a right panning.

One of my favourite games of all time War of the Roses got this treatment because it was too complex for the half wits who love call of duty.

• Like 1

I agree. But you have to be careful with some of these guys. Some of them are so far up themselves and happy to give a game a right panning.

One of my favourite games of all time War of the Roses got this treatment because it was too complex for the half wits who love call of duty.

I hear what you are saying but if you watch Jingle's videos you will understand why I think he would enjoy the hell out of this game.

Last week I was on Circon's Livestream when RAMJB went on and asked Jingles to have alook at Naval Action.

Thats about the best way this promotion could happen and I am waiting for the video in wich he mentions the Naval Action game.

So... The stone is already rolling. (If thats a good metapher)

Did Jingle's acknowledge that he will check the game out? I feel like the best way to get his attention is to just email him and give him a test version to make a video with.

I'm expecting him to open the video with some British Navy music while HMS Victory is sailing, then he starts talking all his navy speak.

Jingles is good. He is not the best Warthunder player och WOT player. But he is a person that just sounds like a warm and jolly person. Someone that you enjoy floowing because he is simply nice and funny! Someone you would like to take a beer with. :-) So I definitely think he would like to play the game.

/T

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, just thought id let you all know that Jingles has finally mentioned Naval Action in his weekly Mingles with Jingles video. So that means he will eventually be uploading video's on Naval Action as he progresses.

wouldnt it be simpler just to post screenshots and such to 'other forums' you frequent?

It very well could be simpler however I do not use any other forums frequently.

Another game in Beta I played in hired youtube celebrities from the Yogscast group to play a few battles and that sent our population skyrocketing for a while.

Maybe if the devs can set up a trafalgar battle for Jingles during alpha I'm sure we will get a huge boost, or maybe wait till the open world version is out and in a polished state to jumpstart the economy. :)