Game-Labs Forum

I don't imagine that's the issue tbh...it is more likely getting the latest patch to a point where it can reasonably sustain another 40, 50 (who knows how many?) testers. Despite it still being Alpha, I figure they will really want to blow our socks with this patch so that we are even more inclined to spread the good word.

However, as was said in a previous thread, a quick one liner from Admin, just to update us would not go amiss. Even if it were only " we are resolving some issues and you won't get anything before the end of November" or some suchlike....

• Like 1

Ya all. Can come and sink me :)

Or board if you prefer. :o

You never invite me :'( I would like to practice boarding sometime. 

I like a man who is confident, but had you best wait to see the calibre of the Captains for before you boast? ;)

It's all in good sport my dear man, I assure you. 

My guess is that they want to get the boarding model completely ironed out before the sea trials, maybe even a basic open world map to sail around in. Hopefully it won't be too much longer. 

From Naval Action's facebook post today:

"We are planning to start inviting pre-order buyers to Alpha Sea Trials this week (worst case beginning next week).  Please register at our forums if you have not done so yet.  Please remember that our game is DX11 only - so it is maybe time for a video card upgrade."

I can't wait!!!

• Like 2

From Naval Action's facebook post today:

"We are planning to start inviting pre-order buyers to Alpha Sea Trials this week (worst case beginning next week).  Please register at our forums if you have not done so yet.  Please remember that our game is DX11 only - so it is maybe time for a video card upgrade."

I can't wait!!!

Huzzah!....... OMG.......I'm am sooooo excited!

If I could turn Cartwheels I would, but I fear that would be life limiting if I attempted it....

Calm thoughts.......Calm thoughts....ah bollocks......YAY!!!!

• Like 2